Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) (69747 Views)

When Will Zahra, Halimat And Yusuf Buhari Do Their NYSC? / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Can General Buhari Truly Generate 10,000MW Of Power Every 365 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Shortyy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
dammytosh:

1diot.

Weep for your self and ur bigotry.

You can d1e for all I care. That certificateless old Man U can not stand will Be your president and command your nations armed forces for the next 4 years.

F00ls like you want me to believe I made mistake not voting Jonathan in again. Only ur fellow 1diots will agree with u.

You can weep for the next four years who cares ?
lmaooo.. and who cares if you voted for GEJ or not? look here stvpid, GEJ doesn't know you, to him, you don't exist. no one knows about your existence, even me, idk about your existence. so stfu and face your already messed up life! Buhari might even give you a new life if you try harder. stvpid lost soul. enjoy your dvmb god and his already failed administration. bye! mention me again, and you will reply yourself. irrelevant people like you make me sick! bye again!

1 Like

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by FOREXMARTS: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
If this makes front page, I'd trek from my place in Akpajo to Oil Mill Junction!

Oya oh. And greet Elelenwo people.
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Raikishi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
I Tire For Some People Sha!!!
Only Foolish Idiots Refuse To Learn From The Past. Some people called their mother's prostitutes by saying 'IF BUHARI WIN CALL MY MOTHER A PROSTITUTE'. Lo and behold he won! (Just because your candidate lost does not give you a right to promote lack of character or shallow mindedness, if you don't want to respect the man as someone old enough to deserve it then respect him as the president of the FRN)

Now The Man Never Even Start Him Presidency Dem Don Dey Set themselves up to be insulted again.
Some of them like the guy below are so blinded in bigotry that they are advertising their unintelligence. A barrel of oil is $65 http://www.oil-price.net and the "Intelligent Guy" is comparing it to a pyramid of groundnut. Simply Brilliant
xtophy:
NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK ABEG...EVEN IF IT IS FOR A SECOND... A BARREL OF OIL WILL COST LIKE ×300 OF THIS PYRAMID OF PHARAOH.... I PITY BUHARI THO... DEM GO CURSE HIM PASS GEJ, TINUBU, AMECHI, WIZKID ALL COMBINED
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Shortyy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
1stola:

This short girl and her wide mouth.
That is why I don't like short girls sad
They are usually lousy, stubborn and senseless.
bla bla bla.. sniff my bvtt

1 Like

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by justiniyke29: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
anonimi:

YES.

Next
u need deliverance,goodluck was the worst thing to happen to nigeria
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by dammytosh: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

lmaooo.. and who cares if you voted for GEJ or not? look here stvpid, GEJ doesn't know you, to him, you don't exist. no one knows about your existence, even me, idk about your existence. so stfu and face your already messed up life! Buhari might even give you a new life if you try harder. stvpid lost soul. enjoy your dvmb god and his already failed administration. bye! mention me again, and you will reply yourself. irrelevant people like you make me sick! bye again!

M0r0n for your mind, anybody that wants Buhari over your failed comrade is a pauper grin grin

I wish you can open your dirty mouth d way you type with your filthy fingers if you are opportuned to come across me.

You are the dumbest human being alive. An administration not yet inaugurated is a failure but your brother who messed up ur chance as a minority 4 6 years is a success.

Sore , bad and terrible loser.

1mbecile
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Shortyy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
dammytosh:

1diot.

Weep for your self and ur bigotry.

You can d1e for all I care. That certificateless old Man U can not stand will Be your president and command your nations armed forces for the next 4 years.

F00ls like you want me to believe I made mistake not voting Jonathan in again. Only ur fellow 1diots will agree with u.

You can weep for the next four years who cares ?
GEJ never asked you to vote for him, to him you don't even exist. to me, you don't exist. to the whole world, you don't exist. so worship your dumb god Buhari and enjoy his already failed administration. and don't mention me again. irrelevant people like you make me sick. bye!! cheesy
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Shortyy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
dammytosh:

M0r0n for your mind, anybody that wants Buhari over your failed comrade is a pauper grin grin

I wish you can open your dirty mouth d way you type with your filthy fingers if you are opportuned to come across me.

You are the dumbest human being alive. An administration not yet inaugurated is a failure but your brother who messed up ur chance as a minority 4 6 years is a success.

Sore , bad and terrible loser.

1mbecile

K. GOAT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by dammytosh: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

GEJ never asked you to vote for him, to him you don't even exist. to me, you don't exist. to the whole world, you don't exist. so worship your dumb god Buhari and enjoy his already failed administration. and don't mention me again. irrelevant people like you make me sick. bye!! cheesy

His Excellency, General Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
President, Commander In Chief Of Armed Forces.

How does that sound ?

Oya , obey Osho Baba.

go and d1e
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by solayd(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
If this makes front page, I'd trek from my place in Akpajo to Oil Mill Junction!

where u don reach now?
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by 1stola: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

bla bla bla.. sniff my bvtt
Idíot
Come let me gag your fûcking hoe, suck my cork and give me nice rimjob cool
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Shortyy(f): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
1stola:

Idíot
Come let me gag your fûcking hoe, suck my cork and give me nice rimjob cool
h0rny d0g, go scr3w your mom! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fellower Nigerians, dis so called general is not a miracle worker abeg so make una no dey hype him lyk dat
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Gynacologist(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
seriously?
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by xmich(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:
all hail the almighty Buhari.. he'll die and ressurect like Jesus Christ. he'll build a money making machine in Nigeria, he'll make all the trees in Nigeria to grow money. pffft. B.S, B.S, B.S. i'm stuck in a blind society
gringringrin
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by 1stola: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

h0rny d0g, go scr3w your mom! cheesy
Well, I wouldn't mind doing a thréesome with you and your whòre mom. I will seriously satisfy her with my huge black cork the way your old foól has never done before tongue
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by cmonek(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
E no far jor.. Trekking to Choba would have been preferrable..
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
Abobi! you be Pitakwah guy?
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
victor2008:
Was just wondering will the president elect, diversify from oil, and bring back the groundnut pyramids, just wondering

The only permanent thing is change. The groundnut pyramids might have made sense then but will it now? There might be far more lucrative crops for them to plant today
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by bowerazzi26(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
see ur head why u no trek from akpajo to ahoada.
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by richeso: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
if the agric minister is up to the task.

why not Buhari? since we want Jonathan to take total responsibilities for everything in Nigeria as if we do not have people who are employed and paid to get this things done.
mmmcheww!!!
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2015
ok, Buhari would be up to the task... are you happy now?

richeso:

why not Buhari? since we want Jonathan to take total responsibilities for everything in Nigeria as if we do not have people who are employed and paid to get this things done.
mmmcheww!!!
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by richeso: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
ok, Buhari would be up to the task... are you happy now?

not by words bro. i don't want to hear what you or him says. i want to see him doing it.
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by mubarak001(m): 2:36am On Apr 26, 2015
rhema4u:

So u stay close!
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Shortyy(f): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2015
1stola:

Well, I wouldn't mind doing a thréesome with you and your whòre mom. I will seriously satisfy her with my huge black cork the way your old foól has never done before tongue
K. GOAT.
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by ideykwum: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Did you trek??

rhema4u:
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by abham: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2015
rhema4u:
hehe it did i'll be waiting for u at arise and shine bus stop to begin ur journey to oilmill, tho its nor far.

1 Like

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by lawal28c: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
jamex93:
yea sure, our president can

haters should just seat back and watch

if una set am leg,
him go jump am
or break am
but him must make am

wink wink wink grin grin grin
..............asin nigerians useles i swr.person don win,e don win,which 1 b una own?diz na somtin wey una fada sef no go fit change.its simple just let d guy b,if he work,he work,if he no work,e no work ahan.......................................everyday buhari will fail,buhari will fail.person just get admission,e neva ryt exam una don dey say e go fail shey una b prophecy wey dey see prophet abi?...........ma niggar i gbadun doz ur rhymes above joor
Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by jamex93(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
lawal28c:
..............asin nigerians useles i swr.person don win,e don win,which 1 b una own?diz na somtin wey una fada sef no go fit change.its simple just let d guy b,if he work,he work,if he no work,e no work ahan.......................................everyday buhari will fail,buhari will fail.person just get admission,e neva ryt exam una don dey say e go fail shey una b prophecy wey dey see prophet abi?...........ma niggar i gbadun doz ur rhymes above joor

d tin tire me o

1 Like

Re: Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) by Decryptor(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
anonimi:
He will bring the groundnut pyramids back cheesy

He will make groundnut oil our main forex revenue earner to be shared monthly as national cake instead of Niger Delta oil.

That is why Doro Dullard Buhari said he will stabilise world oil price. He was thinking of GROUNDNUT oil grin grin

Who knows how/why we voted such a daft fellow as our president? Ok I remember na the 419 scam packaging of Thief'nuibu cabal na im do am embarassed embarassed embarassed

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Q9DyHi_UqjI/UnsOMNc1-MI/AAAAAAAACnQ/i32KEozLzq0/s400/ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.