Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

SEE Why NOLLYWOOD Will Blossom Greatly Under Gen BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Why NOLLYWOOD Will Blossom Greatly Under Gen BUHARI (907 Views)

Is President Buhari The Reason Why Nollywood Is Beating The Recession? / Electricity Supply Has Improved Greatly In My Area, What Could Be Responsible? / Bombshell: Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Why NOLLYWOOD Will Blossom Greatly Under Gen BUHARI by nollywoodbabe: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dear NBC, thanks for giving me the opportunity to write this article. For some time now since Gen Muhammadu Buhari won the presidential elections, so many things has been said about him and the latest is, Nollywood would suffer under his tenure. Those peddling this are of the opinion that apart from the fact that Nollywood supported President Jonathan massively during the elections, some of it’s practitioners were so immature on their attacks on GMB as they joined the bandwagon of President Jonathan’s supporters to insult and demonize Gen Buhari. With so many of these rumors flying about I decided to make this bold statement, that Nollywood will not only grow stronger, but will also blossom tremendously under Gen Buhari

A lot of people know and judge the man Buhari from rumors and hearsay and have not even bothered to know or listen to the man and understand what he is truly about. When you listen to his interviews he mostly answers questions with “The Constitution of Nigeria says” ”Our Manifesto says” you don’t hear him talk about his own opinion when it comes to some burning Issues, rather he refers to the Nigerian constitution or his party’s Manifesto. The more you listen to him, the more you see a professional and disciplined ex army officer talking, someone that will truly work and practice the Rule of Law. Now one of the major reason why he won the election in the first place, is his promise to create jobs and this is at the very top of his agenda. Nollywood as an Industry is about the third largest employer of Labor in Nigeria after Oil and Gas, IT-Telecommunications, so Buhari actually needs Nollywood more than Nollywood needs Buhari (So to speak)

Nollywood will actually help Gen Buhari succeed because it is a huge avenue to create more jobs, so it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that Gen Buhari will invest heavily in Nollywood, strengthen piracy laws and make it an even bigger employer of labor. People are so much obsessed about the Stern Image of Gen Buhari that they forget to see a man that is determined to see Nigeria move forward, to create jobs for the millions of unemployed graduates. Gen Buhari does not need to party and have fun with Nollywood like President Jonathan in other to invest in the Industry because investing in Nollywood is part of his job so regardless of how some demonized him, insulted and called him or sorts of names, this have absolutely no bearings on his ability to carry out his job. He has said there will be social justice in his government and so there is no way he can treat people bad because they didn't support him in the first place. I am a bold and staunch supporter of Gen Buhari and I make bold to say this that Nollywood will blossom greatly under his tenure, I am also using this opportunity to call out Nollywood practitioners to put the past behind them and make themselves available to work with the in coming government of Gen Buhari which doesn't translate to betraying President Jonathan, but rather moving Nigeria forward. Godbless.. Lenny .A Khiran

Lenny .A Khiran is a Holland based Nigerian actor and movie Producer

You can reach him on his FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lenny-Khiran/1436099079986600?fref=nf

Official Facebook Address : https://www.facebook.com/otunba.khamileon

NBC Disclaimer : Letters or Articles sent to NBC (nollywoodbabes.com) are strictly the opinions of the authors, NBC is not liable or responsible for their contents. However Letters and Articles maybe be edited or not published if they contained certain words of sexual and threatening nature. Send all letters and articles to nollywoodbabes@yahoo.com (State if you want your complete names published along with your letters or articles)http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-why-nollywood-will-blossom-under-buhari/

Re: SEE Why NOLLYWOOD Will Blossom Greatly Under Gen BUHARI by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
What do I comment?
Re: SEE Why NOLLYWOOD Will Blossom Greatly Under Gen BUHARI by SultanSnow(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thaaa that na Photoshop she the original picture

Re: SEE Why NOLLYWOOD Will Blossom Greatly Under Gen BUHARI by nollywoodbabe: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
himkers:
What do I comment?

of cause its photoshop Illustrating the article. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Jonathan / Lagos Facelift - Pics / Meet The Mayor Of Enfield, UK Patricia Ekechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.