Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube (861 Views)

10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood / 15 Pictures That Prove Yoruba Movies Have No Chill At All / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube by toluxa1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
I see a whole lot of Yoruba Movies on YouTube lately but I discovered alot of the ones i decide to watch aren't that interesting or just average. I know there are top quality Yoruba Movies but I'm wondering if they are available to watch on YouTube. If you have watched anyone that you can rate 8-9/10, please post link and title and add your rating of the movie.
Re: Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube by tpiadotcom: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube by toluxa1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube by tpiadotcom: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
^great thread.
Re: Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube by Moarek5k: 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Post Link To Classic And Interesting Yoruba Movies On Youtube by toluxa1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
tpiadtcom:
^great thread.

yea

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. / Nollywood At It Again!!! / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Begins On July 16th 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.