Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja (822 Views)

Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by kuuljay(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
ELECTIONS 2015
Buhari's Victory: Another Man Trekker On His Way To FCT

Following the successful trekking of Suleiman Hashimu from Lagos to Abuja, another die-hard supporter of President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, identified as Abubakar Duduwale is set to walk from Yola, capital of Adamawa State to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

Duduwale who is from Yola North Local Government in Adamawa State and Chamba by tribe told newsmen in Yola today as he commenced his journey that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as president-elect.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, he began the journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan highway at about 6.30am today. He said he had wanted to start the journey a day after the Independent National Electoral Commission announced Buhari as the winner of the March 28 presidential election, but noted that somebody from Lagos pre-empted him.

READ ALSO: Man Trekking For Buhari Narrates His Experience During The Journey

“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to express my joy and solidarity with President-elect Muhammadu Buhari.

“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to witness the inauguration ceremony of President-elect,” Duduwale said
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by olu77(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Season of trickish trekking
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by eleko1: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good for him.Make I quickly reach Agege market go buy that slippers made from tyre come waka from Lagos go ABUJA to bid Jona/madam shepos journey mercy back to Otuoke undecided cool sad grin
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by AmucheJane(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by Einsthawkton(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Merry trekking and a prosperous new year!!

mean while

God Speed
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by Mrcapability7: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please how do i trek from france to nigeria to meet my english tutor Patience jonathan
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
nah for the trekker to quickly reach abuja before dem see the ministers list compile finish else nah only handshake E go receive
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by Beesluv: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2015
OK, let me go think from where I'll trek to if Chris Okotie becomes the president
Re: Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja by Beesluv: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2015
eleko1:
Good for him.Make I quickly reach Agege market go buy that slippers made from tyre come waka from Lagos go ABUJA to bid Jona/madam shepos journey mercy back to Otuoke undecided cool sad grin

Not only bid, you should also waka follow them to otuoke grin

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari / Nigeria’s Problem Is Leadership, Says Obasanjo / Subsidy Removal Is Best Parting Gift Jonathan Could Give Buhari – Akabogu - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.