Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k (1913 Views)

Investment Opportunity. 100% ROI. With 100k / What Online BIZ Can Profit Randomly With 5-10k? / What Online Biz Can Profit Randomly With 5,000 Naira?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by yemzy26: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi all,i want to invest my little savings of 100k and need genuine biz models ,might be online or physical.thanks
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by IGALA4LIFE(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
I can teach you how to male 200$ daily from the internet with just 40k of your money as the start up capital. I will even run it for you for the first week while teaching you. Call me on 0805 038 2115. You will be glad you did.
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by williams080: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Really
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by IGALA4LIFE(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yes really. You can contact me or drop what sup no let me contact you. You have nothing to loose.
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by yemzy26: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
I can teach you how to male 200$ daily from the internet with just 40k of your money as the start up capital. I will even run it for you for the first week while teaching you. Call me on 0805 038 2115. You will be glad you did.

If for real please can you give me an idea via email..yemolar@gmail.com..i hope to call you too
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by afanide: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
yemzy26:
Hi all,i want to invest my little savings of 100k and need genuine biz models ,might be online or physical.thanks

Why would you want to invest such Money in Binary/Footbball Betting/Forex etc. Where your Heart will not Be at rest? Your 100k can go within 1minute Investing in Such.

INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN A GENUINE/ RELIABLE BUSINESS WHERE YOU WILL SEE IT YIELD PROFIT WITHIN 1MONTH.

Importation Business is the Best Option. If u re a Student/Worker, i guess selling Laptops will not be difficult 4u as almost every student needs Laptop.

I will introduce you to a Korean Company where you can get Branded Items (Brand New) Mac Book Air Laptops with Window 8 installed in it for just 38k, and u pay Just 2k to ship it to Nigeria.

You fellow students will beg to pay you 80k for each Laptop. Some will even Book ahead for it. I just graduated from UJ and i call assure you of HUGE PROFIT.

You can also decide to sell Samsung galaxy Phones which you can also get from this Korea Company.

Anyone can do this Business even Workers/Students/Corpers.

Dont bother about Where to sell your Imported goods. I will show you how to sell on Konga/Jumia/OLX etc.

This is not Binary Trading/Forex/Football Betting where you invest your hard earned Money and Lose everything. Invest in a Profitable business where you can watch you Multiply within 1month.

I cant explain everything here. if youu are in Port-Harcourt, call me so we meet 'One-On-One' to get Full Practical Knowledge of this Business.

Get their Contacts/details here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Pls visit the site b4 calling.

1 Like

Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by rev2214(m): 2:07am On Apr 26, 2015
If you want to make quick cash, am sorry my suggestion is not welcome. But to see your money grow by investing on computer or digital product, then I can be of assistance. I Will show your how to buy and sell tokunbo Laptops. See www.accesscitygate..com

1 Like

Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by IGALA4LIFE(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2015
The online BIZ I am talking about has nothing to do with football betting, binary trading or forex, its a very simple one anybody can do and watch his/her money grow
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by IGALA4LIFE(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2015
yemzy26:

If for real please can you give me an idea via email..yemolar@gmail.com..i hope to call you too

OK will mail you latter
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by ultrazone(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2015
pfnff
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by yemzy26: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks to all,weighing options available wisely
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by emmafriday002: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
beloved brother the best and the only on line business I know that can give u back ur money fast and I can assure u because many of us have make it true this and we are still making it we collect our money every week u are not giving ur money to any body u just registered and go to there office at Ikeja or were ever state that u are visit the office and get started to make ur kul money don't give ur money to any body this business am telling u about just came in to Nigeria so if u can start now it will pay u b4 many ppl get to know allover Nigeria u can call me on 07035609589 or whatsap me on 98060809183 so that I can explain more better to u u don't even need up to #100 k to start this business am telling u and u will be happy for the rest of ur life hope to here from u thanks

1 Like

Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by tollyson: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
The online BIZ I am talking about has nothing to do with football betting, binary trading or forex, its a very simple one anybody can do and watch his/her money grow
I'm interested. tollyson@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by Saryea83: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by Angelstartups(f): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by docus: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
bro forex is the way to go grin
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by afanide: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
afanide:

Why would you want to invest such Money in Binary/Footbball Betting/Forex etc. Where your Heart will not Be at rest? Your 100k can go within 1minute Investing in Such.

INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN A GENUINE/ RELIABLE BUSINESS WHERE YOU WILL SEE IT YIELD PROFIT WITHIN 1MONTH.

Importation Business is the Best Option. If u re a Student/Worker, i guess selling Laptops will not be difficult 4u as almost every student needs Laptop.

I will introduce you to a Korean Company where you can get Branded Items (Brand New) Mac Book Air Laptops with Window 8 installed in it for just 38k, and u pay Just 2k to ship it to Nigeria.

You fellow students will beg to pay you 80k for each Laptop. Some will even Book ahead for it. I just graduated from UJ and i call assure you of HUGE PROFIT.

You can also decide to sell Samsung galaxy Phones which you can also get from this Korea Company.

Dont bother about Where to sell your Imported goods. I will show you how to sell on Konga/Jumia/OLX etc.

This is not Binary Trading/Forex/Football Betting where you invest your hard earned Money and Lose everything. Invest in a Profitable business where you can watch you Multiply within 1month.

I cant explain everything here. if youu are in Port-Harcourt, call me so we meet 'One-On-One' to get Full Practical Knowledge of this Business.

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt

Op pls note that th information i gave you is Very Very Confidential. Welcome to the Importation World. The 'ONLY' Business In Nigeria that guarantees 100% Interest of your Total Investment withing 1-2months.
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by Yeecar(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2015
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by Jalive: 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
yemzy26:

You can invest your money in the forex market
We manage forex accounts and we guarantee you a 10% ROI monthly. That's 120% per annum.
You will fund your forex account yourself and we will trade it on your behalf.
You have control over your account and no one can withdraw except you.
You are not giving any money directly to anybody.
Our services will be paid by agreed sharing formula in % of the profit.
This agreement will be signed in the presence of both our Lawyers.

You can contact us on 08096575333
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by Evathyst(f): 10:19am On May 09, 2015
afanide:

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt
This sounds so interesting. I've tried accessing the website u provided but it's not going. Could you please provide another avenue through which we can communicate apart from phone calls? sad
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by mrnate: 12:04pm On May 09, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
I am interested nathanxchris@yahoo.com
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by deltateam: 8:27am On May 10, 2015
afanide:

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt

Indeed your fellow students who can barely afford 3 meals beg to give you 80k?
I laugh in chinese- qinkwuachua
Re: What Online Biz Can O Do With 100k by afanide: 11:57pm On May 10, 2015
Evathyst:
This sounds so interesting. I've tried accessing the website u provided but it's not going. Could you please provide another avenue through which we can communicate apart from phone calls? sad

You can reach me via email

OR if you are in Port-Harcourt, hook me up so we meet One-On-One for more info/guideline.

FEE INCLUDED!

(1) (Reply)

NGO For Poverty Alleviation Now In Benin City! Get Free Money For Your Business / Naira Depreciation : Advice Needed On My Fixed Deposit / Buying Land Or Shares Which One Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.