Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage (2242 Views)

Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by mekuryo: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lik Abraham Lincoln used to say..TEACH HIM, I KNOW HE WILL LEARN in his letter to my sons teacher....but life hv taught me that some persons dosent want to learn. Dis is a gal I used to know bt not knowing she was a lesibian. Still a virgin...we started dating.....

There was this her gal frend as she told me dat she always does dat lesibianism wit nd I advice her on d consequences. Do u knw that husbands hv been cuming to that of her gal frend bt d gal refuses telling dat my gal dat she dosent like men expecially wen d will be using their big DICk on her that she was the reason she has been rejecting husbands. Bt along d line d presure was much nd she accepted on. On the eve and afta her traditional marriage..she still does the thing wit her...
I latr dis virgin ma gal nd stop her frm doing such..bt d gal was on her neck alwas callin, though we hv seperated, bt she alwas call to tell me abt d gal

How can she cop wit dis married woman...?
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by write2obi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dude like WTF!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by ATMC(f): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Come again, you say what?
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by berryBee(f): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op is this English or swahili grin

4 Likes

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin grin grin o gord!!!!
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Lianaluv(f): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai I don die.someone should pls help me interpret.

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by mercielizzie(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dnt telll me dis is rili English Language!!! Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by BluePearls(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Every comment here was just focused on the errors in his writing.

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by anitank(f): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
BluePearls:
Every comment here was just focused on the errors in his writing.
Well would you be kind enough to explain what he typed up there??
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by olu4life(m): 12:08am On Apr 26, 2015
OP ur english is pathetic. Not a clue of what u were Saying!!! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by bebe2(f): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
berryBee:

grin grin
Leaders of tomorrow shocked shocked
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Svelteb(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oh my gud lord! in Aunt Maya's voice...let me reread nd try 2 absorb his narrative.

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
write2obi:
Dude like WTF!!!
hahhhhaaa u funny die, as in ehhnnn, it was difficult for me to comprehend
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by kreamidiva(f): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Chai! Plincipal, na only you waka come o....

Well, I will be gracious enough to tell you all that don't understand "simple English", what the op was on about.

The op had a girlfriend who was a virgin. The virgin girlfriend had a girlfriend who was a lesbian. The two girls were getting down o. Then the lesbian told op's girlfriend that she has been having suitors but that she didn't want to accept any of the proposals because of op's girlfriend.

Eventually, due to pressure from people, the lesbian girl got married. On the eve of the wedding and after the wedding, she got down with op's girlfriend who was still a virgin.

Now, the op has disvirgined his girlfriend and broken up with her but she still calls op to tell him that the married woman still disturbs her for s€x.

Op's question is: how can his ex girlfriend who was a virgin and was still practicing lesbianism cope with the married woman lesbian.

A round of applause for me please...

3 Likes

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by write2obi(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhaaa u funny die, as in ehhnnn, it was difficult for me to comprehend
Really how can someone not be able to write something in a simple English that everyone can understand No big gramma just simple understandable english sad
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grin.
I don laff piss for rug!
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Jamean(f): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
It is actually Afrikaans..hasn't gotten to Nigeria yet cheesy undecided

berryBee:

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Jamean(f): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
...try to pay our school fees and give us sound education cheesy

bebe2:

grin grin
Leaders of tomorrow shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 27, 2015
mekuryo:
Lik Abraham Lincoln used to say..TEACH HIM, I KNOW HE WILL LEARN in his letter to my sons teacher....but life hv taught me that some persons dosent want to learn. Dis is a gal I used to know bt not knowing she was a lesibian. Still a virgin...we started dating.....

There was this her gal frend as she told me dat she always does dat lesibianism wit nd I advice her on d consequences. Do u knw that husbands hv been cuming to that of her gal frend bt d gal refuses telling dat my gal dat she dosent like men expecially wen d will be using their big DICk on her that she was the reason she has been rejecting husbands. Bt along d line d presure was much nd she accepted on. On the eve and afta her traditional marriage..she still does the thing wit her...
I latr dis virgin ma gal nd stop her frm doing such..bt d gal was on her neck alwas callin, though we hv seperated, bt she alwas call to tell me abt d gal

How can she cop wit dis married woman...?

Are you drunk or sumtin?

1 Like

Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: In The Eve Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm, I really do not understand.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Begs Husband To Marry Second Wife / What To Do When You Realize He Has Another Wife / What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.