Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally (67306 Views)

Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Onozboy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mr man you should stop bothering yourself about people deserting aso rock, but you should start thinking about the years you will spend in prison. if i dont see jonathan, diezani, abba moro, ffk in jail by september this year, then buhari will no longer earn my respect.

#gejmustgotojail
what is this one saying ... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by hotice01: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mr man you should stop bothering yourself about people deserting aso rock, but you should start thinking about the years you will spend in prison. if i dont see jonathan, diezani, abba moro, ffk in jail by september this year, then buhari will no longer earn my respect.

#gejmustgotojail

Its obvious u know nothing about politics......keep on dreaming.grin

2 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by illiad1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

If your father was to be Jonathan's cleaner I swear your life wouldn't be this miserable

2 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Bonuwa: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
look @ dis crab dat dosnt knw left n right

2 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by psalmsjob: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
GEJ is getting depressed by the day...I guess its Post-Election-Stress. What will happen when he finally gets to Otuoke even his children will look for another father since mama piss herself have found her love in Wike.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by delonz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
you have raised my bar of hate for him again. He does not deserve a modicum of pity.

A line should be drawn from here; if you go against the law, u must be punished.
Whag a hell do you guys know about terrorist? If someone hides something and you are looking for that samething with that person, I bet you you will be er see that thing. Nigeria is a very complex Country, it needs a lot of balancing. You guys want him to fight while the people involved are calling for amnesty for terrorist. Soon the youths of this Country will sink this Country because of regional hatred.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by themodernman: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Na so life be

When we told him to do what is best in Nigeria's masses' interest he refused citing that Nigerians have the highest numbers of private jet owners

May i ask where is FFK today after allegedly pocketting N2Billion in Campaign fund....The last we heard of him was that he bought a Range Rover for his GF almost immediately after the Presidential elections

Where is Peter Obi who was allegedly given N26Billion to mobilise people in the SE and SS

Where is Bode George whose interest has always been to sit atop campaign funds for Lagos and not because he wants someone to win lest he be displaced as the party leader in Lagos

Where is even his wife Dame Peshe since the results were announced

Everybody just used Jonathan to cut deal and to become emergency Billionaires

Lol @ Emergency billionaires.

Imagine hearing funny names like Ayiri Emami...and you'll be forced to ask: "ds one sef na billionaire?" undecided
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by ibietela2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
[s]
MzJackBaueress:
Your wife was the first person to desert Aso Rock. Others just followed her footsteps.

President Jonathan,no be their fault. Levels don change o!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by godwin120alex: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lesson to be learnt
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by stayblack: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
NA NOW U KNOW...NOBODY WAN BALL WITH FAILURE..
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by toyoutoyou: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mtchewwww
My man,pls stop wasting ur precious time with this set of fools without any form of dignity.They are all over this media just to display their level of madness and to make other set of reasonable people know how bad their parents have failed in training them to fit in to a civilized society.They are bunch of nuisance.Pls consider them to be set of frustrated people who are always being treated as slaves.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Jlow2: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
the masses saved you from the cabal when yar'adua became incapacitated, but u chose to dance to there tune when you became president, forgetting that you will need the masses for your relection,its a pity regret doesn't' come first, be grateful to GOD they dint push you to icc,BIG LESSON FOR FUTURE LEADERS!!!!
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by delonz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bonuwa:
look @ dis crab dat dosnt knw left n right
Abeg leave that never do well, breeze done enter he brain.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by hardbody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
oloworulz:
Y u dey cry na. If any man dey pity am, then u have been scammed. This man knows what he's doing, this man na thief. He is looking for soft landing. Jonathan , I swear u wount escape prison

You swear with your life i guess? I will attend the funeral. RIP in advance
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Ayoola171(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
In Tony one week voice *when money come your way evevrybody come your way and when money run away everybody disappear* its everywhere bro GeJ
Thank you my PADI for reminding me the composer of this song, He also said; "Them go denial, them dont know you again" my out going President in conclusion; be Courageous.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Obynolee(f): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

You are an old fool,how about APC members?,the likes of Tinubu,Atiku Obj.....in fact all politicians even Buhari himself can't be excluded just say that his own loot might not be pronounced as others

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by VickyRotex(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala, I don't see where the President mentioned that he has been deserted here...

These were his words according to your post:

"I expected a very low turn-out because in most cases, when a government is going, people reduce. You will notice that even the Aso Villa Chapel, the number of people that will be coming become less and less. But when I came in, I noticed that this whole hall is filled up. So, I’ve to sincerely thank all of you. We’re all here because we believe in the power of prayers in nation building. The essence of the presidential prayer breakfast is to call on all Nigerians to come together and pray"

(If they had deserted him like you said he mentioned, he would'nt have used the word "But" neither would he have said, the place was filled up. He expected a low turn out, but the reverse was the case here, that's exactly what he was tryna point out)

That been said, I'm not disputing the fact that GEJ has been deserted by his supposed faithfuls. But at the same, lets try to convey our information the way it is stated and the way it ought to be, not twisted.

Merci!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyah am feeling for Goodluck. But in life don't loose the lesson. Take heart and believe in the circumstances of things.you were meant to president and were meant to leave now.the people who deserted you are just players in your life minor ones at that .Take some time travel the world look for new passions in time you will realize you were actually blessed . good luck
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Pataki: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Even your foolish wife has abandoned you in Aso Rock.

Dude, just pack your shoes and go. You are totally a disgrace to the good people of SS.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by millionaireman: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
You ain't seen nothing yet. No body likes to associate with failures.

If OBJ were to be you, world leaders and Nigerians would have been queuing in Aso Rock now to congratulate him for his re-election.

Just quietly leave the cage you said you felt you were in, and go home.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by jeckoz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
I kinda wonder d level of maturity of some. ppl commenting. Many. Of u read a post bt lack understandn. [size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color]GEJ xpectd poor attendance considerin his defeat bt fortunately d chapel ws filled 2 capacity.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by shammah1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Take him to jail let's see. Go and educate yourself
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

2 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by ishiamu(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

Are you insane or something?

2 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by chyket(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Na so life be

When we told him to do what is best in Nigeria's masses' interest he refused citing that Nigerians have the highest numbers of private jet owners

May i ask where is FFK today after allegedly pocketting N2Billion in Campaign fund....The last we heard of him was that he bought a Range Rover for his GF almost immediately after the Presidential elections

Where is Peter Obi who was allegedly given N26Billion to mobilise people in the SE and SS

Where is Bode George whose interest has always been to sit atop campaign funds for Lagos and not because he wants someone to win lest he be displaced as the party leader in Lagos

Where is even his wife Dame Peshe since the results were announced How can Peter Obi be given money to mobilise South South?When President Jonathan himself is from there

Everybody just used Jonathan to cut deal and to become emergency Billionaires
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by cyberguy72(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
BIGGEST FOOL

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by jmslimx(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

Na you wan send am go Jail... How many Nigeria pass leaders have u seen in Jail since democracy... till simply not happen becos alot of vested interest at the top.. same people different party

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by oloworulz(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
hardbody:

You swear with your life i guess? I will attend the funeral. RIP in advance
who is dis one? U look like those mumu boys wey dey shout GEJ role model, fayose hero.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

guy which kind ape planet you dey come from?

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by ellechrystal(f): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
Tinubu fashola n amaechi r saints I guess. All d apc guys r saints ... wat a mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by soulfood(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
DON'T LOOK TOO FAR MR PRESIDENT.CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Werehkpe: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/president-jonathans-emotional-remarks-at-last-presidential-prayer-breakfast/

Please where did GEJ say people have deserted the Aso Villa?

What he said is one would expect people to desert the Villa but today the hall is full.

All these press guys and their precarious and mischivious headlines they make just to sell their papers
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by bokoarerams: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mumu, see how poverty is written all over ur face
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.