Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo (15020 Views)

PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / PHOTO: Rain Disrupts Voting In Abuja As Counting Of Ballot Begins / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by NJPot(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
okooo
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by cochexky: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Owelle of Onitsha, the pride of Ndigbo, the only hope for Igbo presidency, the son of the gods, the best thing to come out of current Ndigbo generation.

On behalf of all ndigbo on Nairaland. Carry go sir. We the ndigbos love you.

SaiOkorocha
SaiOjukwu
SaiOwelle , Brother I wish bitter kola would tast as it sound, no doubt Rochas may have good thing for the Igbos but I only challenge ur word where u made mention of OJUKWU please he betrayed Ojukwu and killed the only Igbo party now we have voted him I just pray he work and defend us without selfish interest, I support him because I saw some good things he did for us. Let's just pray for a better change in imo.
SaiBuhari
SaiJagaban
SaiApc
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by Fidelcruiz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rochas we know. What has that red capped man done with all the money that was meant for the development of the masses which he has been pocketing for long?
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by eyeview: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fidelcruiz:
Rochas we know. What has that red capped man done with all the money that was meant for the development of the masses which he has been pocketing for long?

In the constituencies where ihedioha represented and beyond,almost all the projects there were either directly by him or NDDC projects attracted by him. You'll hardly see any state govt project on ground. There complete absence of state presence in most LGAs in Imo state,If not for ihedioha,it would have been worse
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by paosca10: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well, letd see who'll win this time

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by etim20(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

In the constituencies where ihedioha represented and beyond,almost all the projects there were either directly by him or NDDC projects attracted by him. You'll hardly see any state govt project on ground. There complete absence of state presence in most LGAs in Imo state,If not for ihedioha,it would have been worse
pls bro,i will like it if u can be specific in the said activement of mr ihedioha to his constituience?
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

what do u mean by "n beyond". what r d projects n please don't mention boreholes cos we r talking about 8years in house of rep. U r welcome

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

what Trash are U typing? Particularly In Ngor Okpala;what Project Has Ihedioha Been able to Complete IN THE last 12years. U are Seeking State Government Projects? The Renovated Primary and Sec schools are they Not State Government Project? The Free education and the programmed Ultra Mordern Hospitals are the Not State? Just Name One Project Courtesy Of Ihedioha
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:

what do u mean by "n beyond". what r d projects n please don't mention boreholes cos we r talking about 8years in house of rep. U r welcome

8?? It is 12years Bro

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by eyeview: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
gudluckgreat:

what Trash are U typing? Particularly In Ngor Okpala;what Project Has Ihedioha Been able to Complete IN THE last 12years. U are Seeking State Government Projects? The Renovated Primary and Sec schools are they Not State Government Project? The Free education and the programmed Ultra Mordern Hospitals are the Not State? Just Name One Project Courtesy Of Ihedioha

In case u don't know the renovated schools which Rochas brandish as newly and freshly built 307schools are from the UBE funds which he receives from the FGN and then use to refurbish a block in each school into a particular prototype.
Don't worry,the knowledge gap isn't your fault,in Imo state,even the very elect are deceived by his master deceits.
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by unikiloy: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Amadioha/PDP are history in IMO State.
OWELLE...SENIOR ADVOCATE OF THE MASSES......COMMANDER OF FREE EDUCATIO IN AFRICA..........I WU DACHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by eyeview: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Rehabilitation of the following classroom blocks:
Town schl uvuru
Community schl lorji
Central school umuhu,enyiogugu
Town school okwuato
Community second school ntu
Okpala second school
Community school umukabia
Community school imerienwe
Development pri school obiangwu
Community school umuebee umuzu
And with the rehabilitation of each school came school desk and furniture.
Attracted projects:
Construction of computer centre,Umuneke,Ngor Okpala.
Reactivation and rehab of defunct uvuvu/amaho water project.
Provision of 100PC and V-sat based internet access to Okpala secondary school by NCC.
Provision of 100PC and V-sat based internet access to Mbaise secondary school by NCC.
Provision of 100PC and V-sat based internet access to CKC Obike school,Ngor okpala by NCC.
Erection of over 70poles of solar powered street lights at Enyiogugu Junction(airport road junction) by ECN
Erection of over 70poles of solar powered street lights at Mbutu by ECN
Erection of over 70poles of solar powered street lights at okpala Junction(airport road) by ECN
Building and furnishing of oke uvuru library.
Renovation of staff quarters of Mbutu medical health centre.
Construction of Lagwa primary health care centre.
Construction of Orishi eze primary health care centre.
Construction of nguru skills acquisition centre.
Rehabilitation of Umueme bridge,Ngor okpala.
Bought and distributed many 11KVA transformers in Ngor okpala and mbaise communities.
Got NDDC to d Rehab of Okpala Ngiritta road
Got NDDC to d Rehab of Elele owerri road
Reviving and rehab of moribund Nipost at oke uvuru
Got NDDC to d Rehab of chokoneze-orie mbaise-ife road in ezinihitte(outside his constituency)
Got NDDC to d Rehab of chokoneze-lodge- amuzu road,ezinihitte(outside his constituency)
Construction of solar street lights,Eziudo,ezinihitte(outside his constituency)
Got NDDC to install solar street lights at ahiara junction
Got NDDC to d install solar street lights at some locations in owerri, Okigwe,Orlu
Supported the construction of the Nigerian Immigration service office at Aboh mbaise.
Building of community library for the school of nursing,aboh mbaise
Got NITDA to provide IT centre and facility to Mother mary school,nguru
Got NDDC to approve the construction of 63km mbaise ring road
Got the FGN to do the ibeku-enyiogugu-oboama 7km road.

I have avoided the over 20 rehabilitated water and borehole projects since someone stated that they shouldn't be included.
I have also avoided all the church projects he single handedly completed in and outside his constituencies both for the catholic,anglican and other denominations. They are works to God and not projects.
I feel sad whenever someone accuse this man of not working cos for many rural communities,he was the only govt they ever knew.
I blame him though cos he never gave much publicity to his efforts.
You can accuse that man of anything but you can never take away his works and his humility.

I can give you over 30more projects if you still wish for more.
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by valentinegibbs(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

In case u don't know the renovated schools which Rochas brandish as newly and freshly built 307schools are from the UBE funds which he receives from the FGN and then use to refurbish a block in each school into a particular prototype.
Don't worry,the knowledge gap isn't your fault,in Imo state,even the very elect are deceived by his master deceits.
u re jst being sentimental.....wen ohakim was in power,wasnt he receivin dis U.B.E fund,did we see any skul being renovated den?......u dnt talk bcus u tink u cn subscrib #100 nd cum here to giv us propagander bullshiit.....u shud be ashamed dat ur kinsman nd pple re usin wat u re tryin to discredit
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Owelle of Onitsha, the pride of Ndigbo, the only hope for Igbo presidency, the son of the gods, the best thing to come out of current Ndigbo generation.

On behalf of all ndigbo on Nairaland. Carry go sir. We the ndigbos love you.

SaiOkorocha
SaiOjukwu
SaiOwelle
SaiBuhari
SaiJagaban
SaiApc

Owelle of Onitsha ? Your dealer get strong one o
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by eyeview: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
valentinegibbs:
u re jst being sentimental.....wen ohakim was in power,wasnt he receivin dis U.B.E fund,did we see any skul being renovated den?......u dnt talk bcus u tink u cn subscrib #100 nd cum here to giv us propagander bullshiit.....u shud be ashamed dat ur kinsman nd pple re usin wat u re tryin to discredit

But Rochas used the UBE money and then is trying to mislead the people into believing that he did it. It is the falsehood that am upset about.
And to answer your question,is any community or people in Nigeria exempted from being beneficiaries of a Federal Government programme?
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by valentinegibbs(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

But Rochas used the UBE money and then is trying to mislead the people into believing that he did it. It is the falsehood that am upset about.
claimin to do it?....wit his own money or de states money?.....he shud tak de credit since he was gud enof to use de money fr its purpose unlyk de two previous governors
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by LordMecuzy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

Story Bro... I'm from Ngor-Okpala... One of the local government he represents and there's nothing he has done for us Bro.... Except maybe he developed Aboh Mbaise alone
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

Town schl uvuru
Community schl lorji
Town school okwuato
Okpala second school
Attracted projects:
Provision of 100PC and V-sat based internet access to Okpala secondary school by NCC.
Provision of 100PC and V-sat based internet access to Mbaise secondary school by NCC.
Provision of 100PC and V-sat based internet access to CKC Obike school,Ngor okpala by NCC.
Erection of over 70poles of solar powered street lights at Enyiogugu Junction(airport road junction) by ECN
Erection of over 70poles of solar powered street lights at okpala Junction(airport road) by ECN
Bought and distributed many 11KVA transformers in Ngor okpala and mbaise communities.
Got NDDC to d Rehab of chokoneze-orie mbaise-ife road in ezinihitte(outside his constituency)
Got NDDC to d Rehab of chokoneze-lodge- amuzu road,ezinihitte(outside his constituency)
Got NDDC to d install solar street lights at some locations in owerri, Okigwe,Orlu
Supported the construction of the Nigerian Immigration service office at Aboh mbaise.

I have avoided the over 20 rehabilitated water and borehole projects since someone stated that they shouldn't be included.
I have also avoided all the church projects he single handedly completed in and outside his constituencies both for the catholic,anglican and other denominations. They are works to God and not projects.
I feel sad whenever someone accuse this man of not working cos for many rural communities,he was the only govt they ever knew.
You can accuse that man of anything but you can never take away his works and his humility.

Oh U jus spoilt it by saying "work of God". Can an Mbaise man truly work for God? Without bias or clanish attitude? What happened to Bishop Okpaleke (Bishop of Ahiara Diocese) because he wasn't from Mbaise, d rejected him until date even after appeals from Pope Francis. How many men of God thriving in mbaise are from other parts of the state or even other states? U can't Govern Imo with this mentality, Mba!

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by eyeview: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
amunkita03:

Oh U jus spoilt it by saying "work of God". Can an Mbaise man truly work for God? Without bias or clanish attitude? What happened to Bishop Okpaleke (Bishop of Ahiara Diocese) because he wasn't from Mbaise, d rejected him until date even after appeals from Pope Francis. How many men of God thriving in mbaise are from other parts of the state or even other states? U can't Govern Imo with this mentality, Mba!

You have now become petty and derogatory. I don't think there's need for any response to your pettiness. As a non partisan person with tilt for the PDP(apart from abia),I felt we could engage in mature discussion. Please I will plead with you to refrain from quoting me again until you mature a bit to control your bitterness and hatred in public fora like this.
Never take political issues personal,even the politicians don't. You will grow to know that some day.
Peace.
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by ceejay4real(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
eyeview:

Taaa! Mechie Onu!!!!!!
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by millionaireman: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2015
eyeview:

Town schl uvuru
Community schl lorji
Town school okwuato
Okpala second school
Attracted projects:

In short, Ihedioha no sabi do political campaign. Smearing of an incumbent candidate no de work for Nigeria.

If Ihedioha had made promises of what he shall do to every locality based on their needs ...
But Ihedioha never did.

Next time, let him reach me, I shall give him lessons - Political Campaign 101 - and make him win.
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by Rotimi47: 3:49am On Apr 26, 2015
IMO people I respect because they are the most educated Igbo's & they only vote for the person that perform ( development ).

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2015
eyeview:

See how u are deceiving yourself. Whether he recieves or does not from FGN,to apply it to work is what matters. Keep going deep to investigate the source of funds, that's not what we care, we care about who puts it to good use!
Re: Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 6:13am On Apr 26, 2015
eyeview:

Town schl uvuru
Community schl lorji
Town school okwuato
Okpala second school
Attracted projects:

Have u seen the trajectory of this man's works?
Ngor okpala is far larger than abor. View your list and mention significantly a project that makes sense in Ngor. Pls talk no more of those internet facilities in those schools. It is all but a sham. Skill aquisation at nguru abi? Oga when was the last time you went there?
This is just in appeasal to haven deceived the umuekwune people by making them almost give him their lands for free promising them to use it for a university. Because their place was underdeveloped, they willingly gave it only for it to be used as a modern farm. Now they can't sell their farm products of which they are known for because of the monopoly ihedioh's farm now exerts. People's hate for that man isn't just for nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Benue Community, Kill 11 Residents, Injure Scores / Afegbua: Peter Obi Prefers Globetrotting Rather Than Meeting Voters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.