Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing - Sports (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (196909 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by techmart(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2015
Why would Pack/viao fight this guy in May, when knows this guy obviously controls the weather...now cold don catch am, fog don blind am and Sun self beat am...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:02am On May 03, 2015
Goddamnit! Anyway congrats to mayweather, manny tried tho.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:02am On May 03, 2015
Goddamnit! Anyway congrats to mayweather, manny tried tho..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2015
50calibre:
Very crappy fight!! Floyd was on his heels for the 12 rounds.

This isn't boxing but hide & seek

@ SirShymmex this isn't a fight, only one person was fighting.

I'm going to sleep, I can't believe I stayed up for this child's play.
if you know what boxing is, U wouldn't be saying this ' hit n don't get hit' that is boxing!! Go n sleep

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by JoeCutie(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2015
LewisO:

By tonight that guy (Mayweather) will pack his friends to the biggest clubs and spend like $10,000000.

He keeps spending because he knows more money will come.
My brother, that's the kind of life I'm striving to build for myself. Not a reckless or a wayward life, but a life where I'd spend money without having to think my brains out, simply knowing that more money is on the way. That's the real deal. Not a life where you'll have to check your account (airtime) balance, contemplate and pray over it before you make a minute phone call. Isn't that frustrating? embarassed

If you're in "MTN Zone", you'll have to wait all your life, or more to that, trek oooooo...until you get to an area where the call rate is relatively low. I know a guy who does this. Chai! That one na life?! cheesy cheesy

Imagine... Mayweather, in one of his interviews, said he buys houses and cars for fun. That they are like toys to him. What impudence! Money! Owo!! Ego!!! embarassed

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by bxcode(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2015
Mayweather be like make i just hang in there and evade this guy wey wan couple my fine face, some million bucks on the waygrin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by adeolaolaitan: 7:04am On May 03, 2015
Over 50k people viewed/viewing this!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by KingTom(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
My brother, that's the kind of life I'm striving to build for myself. Not a reckless or a wayward life, but a life where I'd spend money without having to think my brains out, simply knowing that more money is on the way. That's the real deal. Not a life where you'll have to check your account (airtime) balance, contemplate and pray over it before you make a minute phone call. Isn't that frustrating? embarassed

If you're in "MTN Zone", you'll have to wait all your life, or more to that, trek oooooo...until you get to an area where the call rate is relatively low. I know a guy who does this. Chai! That one na life?! cheesy cheesy

Imagine... Mayweather, in one of his interviews, said he buys houses and cars for fun. That they are like toys to him. What impudence! Money! Owo!! Ego!!! embarassed
Years later, the pompous cow may regret all this his pointless spending.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:05am On May 03, 2015
LewisO:

No I'm not, just saying because you are taking it too serious and it's also hurting my well being as a poor guy.

No controversy. smiley
You are not poor, its a mindset. Re-align yourself with a different crew, those who think everything is possible and above all, change your fashion of thoughts. Life can change for better at an unpredictable minute. Its the frequency of thoughts, its all about positive energy. They want you to believe its possible, then they will shower it to you. Dont ask how.

9 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Lordabas: 7:05am On May 03, 2015
second overhyped disappointment this year after 50 shades of grey angry

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2015
50calibre:
Guys please desist from commenting if you're just going to make sentimental statements/predictions, that's not the aim of this thread.

I created this thread for the boxing heads on this forum, people with good knowledge of the sweet science who can back up their statements with solid logic and analysis.

I'd much rather have two folks with good knowledge of the sport, than multitude of novices spamming my thread.

Thanks

Supported. These pple don't know shit about boxing, It's the biggest fight of the year and everybody is turning 2 a fan,analyst,coach...annoys me bruh
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:07am On May 03, 2015
Lolz make I gog Don jazzy twitter handle. Na him dey always get fresh news.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by jbonito(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2015
If u want d real deal, watch UFC. finish
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by XRAY21(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2015
People wasting money mcheeew . Even the world biggest fight between David and gollaiat was free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Gwan2(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2015
Am nt a fan of boxing anywy, bt obviously diz fight Was juz overhyped...maybe to mak mayweather mor richer n popular.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by sheyoroniyen(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2015
all hail hydra.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by JoeCutie(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Very true, my brother. But you see, everybody is not going to have the business acumen of Bill Gate. No matter what, we are still going to see some "Mayweathers". grin

$300 million? Fuckeet!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
the pompous cow? really ?
Make a million dollar first.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by W3xy1(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2015
I wonder why people paid millions of dollars to watch this while David vs Goliath was free and is still remembered to this day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by TonyOputa(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2015
You don't win MAYweather on MAY...

MAYbe pacman tot things might go the other way, expecting MAYracles..

I be like "oga pacman, MAY the good lord be with you"

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by bomasek(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Billyonaire post=33365661]I dont understand this. I worked all my life and have a few billions, and these boxers just punched each other and made billions, infact Floyd made over 35 billion naira ? Just like that ? In less than one hour ? What the Bleep am I working hard for ? This guy just made more billions than I ever made in a lifetime, in just a few minutes ? Oh s.h.it. This stuff is just dawning on me now.[/quote) Quit the self adulation and hype,we both know u ain't no billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2015
Lordabas:
second overhyped disappointment this year after 50 shades of grey angry
I think your visual expectations for this fight was too high. Though, this fight was not great on the eye, but it was nevertheless a very good technical fight.
BTW dude! Why did you go and watch that 50 shades of crap in the first place? What did you expect? The clue was in the name lol

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by authority2006(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2015
A little bit disappointed. The fight wasn't exciting at all.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Eden007(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2015
Emeka71:
Anybody who was expecting Manny Pacquaio to win the bout against Floyd Mayweather is just a fool like the one believing Goodluck will have won presidential election.
you are the bigger fool! manny won that fight! get ur facts right!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by KingTom(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2015
ShakurM:
the pompous cow? really ?
Make a million dollar first.
ShakurM, make a million at 38 blow it all on useless stuff, watch it turn to a thousand at 48, wait a hundred at 58, oh oh! shocked Nothing at 68.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by LewisO: 7:16am On May 03, 2015
JoeCutie:

This your post is...

Hilarious. grin
Sensible. cool smiley
Touching. cry

That's life, but God will surely make the best come to us too.

When search about the guy you will know how that guy really is.

He ones bought pair of shoes with millions of $dollars, but we gat not to think of that bro, let's believe ours is coming. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by kendrick9(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I know.

But he's up there now, with the legends.

Definitely on Mount Rushmore with Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, and Sugar Ray Leonard!!!
where is mike tyson,the second greatest boxer after ali?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

Your opinion (Floyd being in "the greatest" bracket) could be close to being a solid fact only if you added the phrase below:

......"of his generation"
Perhaps... Then again, it will only be an opinion. Generally speaking, sportsmen of different generations are not easy to compare, so it will always be a never ending argument.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by KingTom(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Very true, my brother. But you see, everybody is not going to have the business acumen of Bill Gate. No matter what, we are still going to see some "Mayweathers". grin

$300 million? Fuckeet!!! cry
Baba if that fat head continues the way he is going, he will regret it oh! My man Evander Holyfield rather than blow his money on useless things, decided to invest and now, the OGA is still 'Fuckíngly' rich!! Mayweather is a cool guy, but the dude needs to cut down on his spendings, heard he may retire soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
ShakurM, make a million at 38 blow it all on useless stuff, watch it turn to a thousand at 48, wait a hundred at 58, oh oh! shocked Nothing at 68.
useless stuffs? Who decides if it's useless or not pls?
Answer that question.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by obstead200(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2015
Regrettably I did not watch d match. But i'm not surprised at d outcome. U need someone incredibly fast and with an entirely different skill set that involves feint and punch to beat that bastard mayweather with his cowardly fighting style

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2015
micktoxin:
Okay I will say this. Floyd is the greatest fighter in the history. Definitely the most tactical and the best counter puncher.
Micktoxin u need panadol for declaring floyd the greatest in history. well sha hw old u be, small kid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.