Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing - Sports (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (196912 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by adrainuche(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2015
Sai Mayweather hr be like say na Jega be one of the judges abi na only me see am

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by damiloladuke: 7:19am On May 03, 2015
I wouldn't stake my money on Manny, he won win for away?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by InvertedHammer: 7:19am On May 03, 2015
CFCfan:
Wow. Mayweather's victory was so comprehensive that the $300 million price tag has turned out to be outrageous cheesy
\
No price is outrageous. Promoters are in the business to make money. Now they got the job done well and will smile to the banks.

Spectators got played. That's all. I don't think it is all about the fight. People are paying money to see Mayweather beaten bc the dude

can be vociferous and obnoxious. But the more they pay, the richer he becomes.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:20am On May 03, 2015
Next is Amir Khan...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by stigman(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2015
blkmum700:

only disappointed because of the hype ,No Blood,No wound,no cover faces,what type of boxing fight is that?

Scam
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by biGPoppaSays(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2015
what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas #MayPac
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Sike(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:21am On May 03, 2015
I hope May is saving for the future. Tyson easily comes to mind.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by eduxerxes: 7:21am On May 03, 2015
Tickets for the bout - billed as 'The Fight of the Century' -
changed hands for as much as $350,000 (about £232,000 and =N=66.5million) and
American fans were charged almost $100 (£66) to watch on
television.

Crazy, absolutely crazy. Pay 66.5million Naira to watch a fight? Even the greatest fight in history - David vs Goliath was free (FOC).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2015
Eden007:
you are the bigger fool! manny won that fight! get ur facts right!!!
you are the biggest fool, Manny won which fight? Normally, I don't talk boxing with pple who aren't a fan of boxing ..

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:23am On May 03, 2015
jbonito:
If u want d real deal, watch UFO. finish

lol. UFO ke, UFC you mean.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
I dont understand this. I worked all my life and have a few billions, and these boxers just punched each other and made billions, infact Floyd made over 35 billion naira ? Just like that ? In less than one hour ? What the Bleep am I working hard for ? This guy just made more billions than I ever made in a lifetime, in just a few minutes ? Oh s.h.it. This stuff is just dawning on me now.

Lol! Kinda true but it doesn't work that way sir. The match was the culmination of decades of hard work, focus, determination, sacrifice and self control. They have been training and passing through some of the most rigorous trainings.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by TonyOputa(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
I dont understand this. I worked all my life and have a few billions, and these boxers just punched each other and made billions, infact Floyd made over 35 billion naira ? Just like that ? In less than one hour ? What the Bleep am I working hard for ? This guy just made more billions than I ever made in a lifetime, in just a few minutes ? Oh s.h.it. This stuff is just dawning on me now.

How you keep stressing the fact that you rich and got millions and billions with each post surprises me tho.
Am not disputing the fact that u might have them. But come to think of it, I don't get to have fcukn billions, and still do the announcement myself. Money fcukn speaks. And if your money doesn't find a way to speak to us, then its not speaking loud enough. And you could do us a favour to try talking less. Maybe and maybe den, we could hear the money whisper.

Thank you Sir.

13 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Usen9c(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2015
2nd to commentation for d 1st tym
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
Apology accepted, takes a real man to apologize, you are a better man than I am.

I'm deeply humbled!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2015
Ekaka1:
I just like pacquiao's personality....humble!

u think everything is about humble or humility?
GEJ lost election u called him humble..... PACMAN LOST, PERIOD!.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Bifwoli: 7:26am On May 03, 2015
CrazyMan:
Congrats mayweather...I knew he'd win, it would be shameful for him (an American) to fall to a foreigner on home soil.

He won because there was 3 American judges.....over hype of the century.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by obstead200(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2015
ShakurM:
if you know what boxing is, U wouldn't be saying this ' hit n don't get hit' that is boxing!! Go n sleep
You are right. The problem is dat Floyd refuses to hit. He only boringly focuses on not getting hit,..............as if he is reserving his face for a beauty contest

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by nawtibownie: 7:27am On May 03, 2015
Mayweather the undefeated champion. What a loss for Pacquiao plus the money spent on the outfit. Shii happens tho' .But what's so special about this boxing shii? Not much action, less fun. Gimme WWE jare #bestest
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Akposkool(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2015
Pacman just got packed by the money man. Now I believe Sammy kufour. Even though he hardly gets a football prediction right, he was bang on point here. Did anyone realize how Mayweather fought like chelsea fc? Drogba don give that guy tips on how to pack the bus I guess. Mayweather the chelsea fc boxer. Don't worry baby we are winning the league today just as you silenced the doubters. KTBFFH
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2015
Allocsoluwatosi:
Micktoxin u need panadol for declaring floyd the greatest in history. well sha hw old u be, small kid
Small kid has been registered on nl since 2007. Work that out peasant. I doubt you have as much money as me either. Don't talk to me like a punk, because I will boi you. Check my post history to know who you are talking to.

I don't mind you disputing my points, but don't insult me young man. Tread carefully son, before I take you to cleaners.

6 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by CrazyMan(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

Exactly what I thought. America will always support americans. Remember NOI when she went head-to-head aganist an American in order to become the World bank president?

Anyway I still wanted mayweather to win, so I'm quite happy he won.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:32am On May 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

ANTI AMERICA... THERE HE GOES.
PACMAN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT MONEY MAN IS DIFFICULT TO HIT. ....................HE SAID EVERY 4 OUT OF 5 PUNCHES MIXED. ONLY 18% OF PACMAN PUNCHES HIT TARGET.

PACMAN WAS FAST AND GOOD IN ATTACKING BUT THE MONEY MAN IS VERY DEFENSIVE THAT 80% OF HIS FEW PUNCHES HITS TARGET.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by obstead200(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2015
TonyOputa:

How you keep stressing the fact that you rich and got millions and billions with each post surprises me tho.
Am not disputing the fact that u might have them. But come to think of it, I don't get to have fucking billions, and still do the announcement myself. Money fucking speaks. And if your money doesn't find a way to speak to us, then its not speaking loud enough. And you could do us a favour to try talking less. Maybe and maybe dem, we could hear the money whisper.

Thank you Sir.
two bottles of origin for u sir with a plate of fish pepper soup. Come to my house after service and enjoy them.

If u are a rich man, u don't have to announce it. Money speaks.

But then, who knows...........maybe he is only a billionaire in Zimbabwean dollars of 3yrs ago. When u convert that money to naira, u won't even see 500thousand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2015
CrazyMan:

Exactly what I thought. America will always support americans. Remember NOI when she went head-to-head aganist an American in order to become the World bank president?

Anyway I still wanted mayweather to win, so I'm quite happy he won.

PACMAN GAVE MORE PUNCHES BUT VERY FEW TARGET...... BUT MONEY MAN GAVE FEW PUNCHES AND MOST TARGET. unanimous decision is all about accuracy not all punches are scored.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2015
jmslimx:
America will always be America... they will never let PacMan win... its obvious and most hyped ..for May the dude just keeps running around ..

Anyway they are both rich after the rounds
I can see how foolish u and ur post are. America would never let pac win? What kind of stupid points do u guys make sef. If u are not a fan of boxing, pls don't reply me.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2015
TonyOputa:

Am not disputing the fact that u might have them. But come to think of it, I don't get to have fcukn billions, and still do the announcement myself. Money fcukn speaks. And if your money doesn't find a way to speak to us, then its not speaking loud enough. And you could do us a favour to try talking less. Maybe and maybe den, we could hear the money whisper.

Thank you Sir.
Its my swag brov, its my style. Calm down, its the new media, its called Social Media. Of what use is money if it aint making the desired noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Wimspeter(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2015
Just happy for him.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2015
obstead200:
two bottles of origin for u sir with a plate of fish pepper soup. Come to my house after service and enjoy them.

If u are a rich man, u don't have to announce it. Money speaks.

But then, who knows...........maybe he is only a billionaire in Zimbabwean dollars of 3yrs ago. When u convert that money to naira, u won't even see 500thousand
You are right, but billion is billion it dont matter whether its Zimbabwean dollar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by chukulng(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2015
Pls were can I download dis fight?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by trappatoni(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2015
Fight of the century ko lele yi oo ,the match didn't live up to the hype. I remember the Ali-joe frazier fight(thriller in manila) on ESPN classic, punches flying back and forth- it was mayhem from start to finish. Mayweather style reminds me of jose mourinho,it was all about the defence and counter attack when the opportunity arises.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Lol! Kinda true but it doesn't work that way sir. The match was the culmination of decades of hard work, focus, determination, sacrifice and self control. They have been training and passing through some of the most rigorous trainings.
But that cash men, that cash in just a few minutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.