Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129369 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2015
hassrash:
Our Dear nairalanders Hassan A.K.A hassrash Autos is the Name to follow down to cotonou car market and buy the Car of your dream plus a geniued nigeria custom duty paper attached,

You dont need to search anymore we ve help many people on nairalander to get the cleaness grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market so far ... . ......

our world is our bond with God all things are possible for more enquiries kindly write us or you can add us AsAp....

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou number:+22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.

Good morning the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
hassrash:
We are aways at your service keep the call coming we hope in doing business with you soon
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
hassrash:
Our Dear nairalanders Hassan A.K.A hassrash Autos is the Name to follow down to cotonou car market and buy the Car of your dream plus a geniued nigeria custom duty paper attached,

You dont need to search anymore we ve help many people on nairalander to get the cleaness grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market so far ... . ......

our world is our bond with God all things are possible for more enquiries kindly write us or you can add us AsAp....

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Make Enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:04am On Aug 29, 2015
hassrash:
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT HASSAN ASAP.

NEW PIN #2B666163

WHATSAPP::08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

TEL:08035781822

Thanks

HASSAN.

If you need a grade one total clean Car/Suv in cotonou car Market with good car history plus Original custom duty papers
Kindly contact Hassan Asap.....
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
hassrash:
https://www.nairaland.com/2277418/cheap-cotonou-car-suv-delivered/13#down

+29962537991

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin:2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

We wish our great client whos patronizing us ,calling us and chatting with us ASAP
we say a big thanks to you All plus a wonderful weekend.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2015
The great Nairalanders here is Another grade one toyota camry. 2008 model deliver to  my Able young Lecturer All the Way from Ekiti
He met me in Seme border on wednesday ‎ we proceed to cotonou car market. and we search,inspect and finaly settle for this one here first class among the ones in the market!we whent back to seme border dat same day and made the fully  payment the car got to border on the following day thursday cleared with original custom duty paper same thursday .

Mr Kunle its a responsible  nice man,we really thank you for patronise us!!
‎we are expecting more lecturer to patronise us from Ekiti state ..LOL....With God All things are possible ‎

We promise our Dear Nairalander a good service in times of helping‎ you guys get a good  Suv/Car in cotonou car Market  plus a geniued 100% original nigeria custom duty paper 

Cheers

Hassan.‎

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
hassrash:

Happy weekend the nairalanders,kindly make enquiries AsAp your Dream car.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
hassrash:
The great Nairalanders here is Another grade one toyota camry. 2008 model deliver to  my Able young Lecturer All the Way from Ekiti
He met me in Seme border on wednesday ‎ we proceed to cotonou car market. and we search,inspect and finaly settle for this one here first class among the ones in the market!we whent back to seme border dat same day and made the fully  payment the car got to border on the following day thursday cleared with original custom duty paper same thursday .

‎we are expecting more lecturer to patronise us from Ekiti state ..LOL....With God All things are possible ‎

We promise our Dear Nairalander a good service in times of helping‎ you guys get a good  Suv/Car in cotonou car Market  plus a geniued 100% original nigeria custom duty paper 

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by ican2020: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2015
What is the price of Benz E230 (1999 to 2000 model) 2001 optional
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
ican2020:
What is the price of Benz E230 (1999 to 2000 model) 2001 optional

budget 1m for 99/2000 model

budget 1.1m for 2001 model all wit duty paper
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by ayenikunle: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
I was skeptical on buying a car from cotonou till I met Mr Hassan here on Nairaland. I have heard so many evil tales on buying cars over there but he proved all to be lies. I contacted many dealers here too before I settled for him. Mr Hassan is a young, enterprising and promising fellow, apart from buying a car, he taking me to cotonou was like an unpaid excursion! His human relation is excellent! He never left me alone and he was very keen on getting the best car for me with his bike. He also handled the custom papers, vehicle registration etc. Checking the details online, even after purchase proved the car had NO problem as promised since it was bought NEW by previous owner.. the car is accident free etc.. Am really happy I did business with him! N.B this is my first post on NL since 2007!, though am always online. I promised I will give it to him if the biz deal is good, here I am...
hassrash:

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Olola15(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
hassan, i see you r getting a lot of good commendations from well satisfied customers. This makes me decide to try a small deal with you to see how well you will deliver before I channel the big deals your way. its been on my mind to buy a small car for my old man, I think nows the time. I will like to know the types of car i can get for 500k. Bear in mind the person that will be using the car is an old man, so the car should be an accident free low maintenance one.

you can reply to my mail. kunleagboola@live.com
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Olola15:
hassan, i see you r getting a lot of good commendations from well satisfied customers. This makes me decide to try a small deal with you to see how well you will deliver before I channel the big deals your way. its been on my mind to buy a small car for my old man, I think nows the time. I will like to know the types of car i can get for 500k. Bear in mind the person that will be using the car is an old man, so the car should be an accident free low maintenance one.

you can reply to my mail. kunleagboola@live.com
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Olola15 post=37503009]hassan, i see you r getting a lot of good commendations from well satisfied customers. This makes me decide to try a small deal with you to see how well you will deliver before I channel the big deals your way. its been on my mind to buy a small car for my old man, I think nows the time. I will like to know the types of car i can get for 500k. Bear in mind the person that will be using the car is an old man, so the car should be an accident free low maintenance one.

you can reply to my mail. kunleagboola@live.com[/quo

Thanks. for d comment
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2015
hassrash:

If you need a grade one total clean Car/Suv in cotonou car Market with good car history plus Original custom duty papers
Kindly contact Hassan Asap.....
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Olola15(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Still expecting your reply Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2015
‎kindly increase your money to  550/600k  and get golf3, volkswageen passat,opel S40,nissan primera ,Audi 80,plus small small cars in the market.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Olola15(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
hassrash:
‎kindly increase your money to  550/600k  and get golf3, volkswageen passat,opel S40,nissan primera ,Audi 80,plus small small cars in the market.

Ok. Will talk to you on phone soon.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Richness1104: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=37452738]The great Nairalanders here is Another grade one toyota camry. 2008 model deliver to  my Able young Lecturer All the Way from Ekiti

Cheers

Hassan.

How much did you get this Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Richness1104: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hassan,
How much will I get Toyota camry 2008 with all the other packages
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Richness1104:
Hassan,
How much will I get Toyota camry 2008 with all the other packages

Asking price of camry 2008 model

budget 1.9/2m wit duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
ayenikunle:
I was skeptical on buying a car from cotonou till I met Mr Hassan here on Nairaland. I have heard so many evil tales on buying cars over there but he proved all to be lies. I contacted many dealers here too before I settled for him. Mr Hassan is a young, enterprising and promising fellow, apart from buying a car, he taking me to cotonou was like an unpaid excursion! His human relation is excellent! He never left me alone and he was very keen on getting the best car for me with his bike. He also handled the custom papers, vehicle registration etc. Checking the details online, even after purchase proved the car had NO problem as promised since it was bought NEW by previous owner.. the car is accident free etc.. Am really happy I did business with him! N.B this is my first post on NL since 2007!, though am always online. I promised I will give it to him if the biz deal is good, here I am...
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders kindly used the advantage of the. Droping of Cenfa Exchange Rate and get the car of your choice at this moment.....

The Naira is gain More Value in the market now compair to what we have been buying before kindly contact us ASAP....

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders kindly used the advantage of the. Droping of Cenfa Exchange Rate and get the car of your choice at this moment.....

The Naira is gain More Value in the market now compair to what we have been buying before kindly contact us ASAP....

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

We Are always at your services
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Royal30: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:
The great Nairalanders here is another beautiful full option toyota Highlander 2008 model grey color Deliver to Lekki phase 1 in lagos nigeria

Thanking God Always for the sucessful Job Delivered to owners door step after a little delays in cotonou....Mr and Mrs Oshitade I so much appreciate the level of your understanding and your support,its really nice working with you guys plus am expecting Mr Tope for his Honda pilot 2010 and your little sister very soon.

Thanks

Hassan.

Cheers.

How much can you deliver to lagos?
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

hello
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by honeycrown(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
hassrash:

Happy new day the nairalander,our service is to help you get a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou and clear it with original genuine custom duty paper and deliver it to your door step under 48 hours!

we have good experience in selecting a neat,clean,sharp cars among the vehicle in the market with accidented free,low mileage, untouch first body!

All you need to do is to add us, call us or write us here and tell us the car of your choice we will gives you a quotation which will land the car of your dream down to your door step.

Cotonou car business is an open deal, we've help a lot of nairalanders get there dream car from cotonou car market..............

we hope to hear from you soon.

New pin:2b666163

Tell:08035781822

whatassp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Your

HASSAN.

How much can I get a clean and grade A Lexus rx 300 from cotonue.. ....including Nigeria custom clearing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (86) (Reply)

Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.