Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129456 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:30am On Sep 12, 2015
make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by kkon(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2015
How much can I get a grade one 03/04 rav,
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
kkon:
How much can I get a grade one 03/04 rav,

budget 1.5m for Rav4 2003/2004 model wit duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Olola15:
hassan, i see you r getting a lot of good commendations from well satisfied customers. This makes me decide to try a small deal with you to see how well you will deliver before I channel the big deals your way. its been on my mind to buy a small car for my old man, I think nows the time. I will like to know the types of car i can get for 500k. Bear in mind the person that will be using the car is an old man, so the car should be an accident free low maintenance one.

you can reply to my mail. kunleagboola@live.com

Happy sunday the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by kkon(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2015
hassrash:

budget 1.5m for Rav4 2003/2004 model wit duty papers
ah oga is it not on the high side my budget is 1.3m.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
kkon:
ah oga is it not on the high side my budget is 1.3m.

Make Enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2015
‎Happy new week the nairalanders,Hassan av just delivered Another Clean LEXUS RX350 2009 model to One of our beloved nairalanders customers in  ikeja lagos state .

We promise him that he should be expecting  his car under 48hours and we keep to our promise with a safely delivery  he was really happy about that!!!!!

Thanking God for the successful job delivered‎

Dear nairalanders Hassan is a geniued cotonou car  Agent who is capable of helping ‎ you get a good clean car/suv from cotonou car market with an original custom duty papers pluss other document like car registration,Tinted permit ETC!!!
For more information kindly contact us ‎We hope in doing business with you Soon....!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

HASSAN.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2015
[url][/url]
hassrash:
‎Happy new week the nairalanders,Hassan av just delivered Another Clean LEXUS RX350 2009 model to One of our beloved nairalanders customers in  ikeja lagos state .

We promise him that he should be expecting  his car under 48hours and we keep to our promise with a safely delivery  he was really happy about that!!!!!

Dear nairalanders Hassan is a geniued cotonou car  Agent who is capable of helping ‎ you get a good clean car/suv from cotonou car market with an original custom duty papers pluss other document like car registration,Tinted permit ETC!!!
For more information kindly contact us ‎We hope in doing business with you Soon....!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

HASSAN.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
hassrash:
contact hassrash Autos for your grade one tokunbor car in cotonou car market!!!!

Reasons to Follow Us to cotonou car market......

with us we guarrante you 100% a very clean cheap car in cotonou car market with original nigeria customs duty paper.

cotonou car market is a very big place which some one can not move around in a day but with us we have a special different types of motor bike ,(okada)which we normally use, so searching for a good grade car is our deal as at stress free.

We wil help you get a very Low mileage cars in the market with accidented free.

we treat our customers with full respect with a good human relation.

we are Tested and Trusted for more enquries

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

whatsApp:08035781822

New bbpin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co uk

Yours

Hassan.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2015
hassrash:

Cheers

HASSAN.

The nairalander thanks for choosing us as your cotonou car agent we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market with 100% geniued custom duty papers

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by jumpmasta(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Good morning Hassan..pls I need details on the landing cost of Highlander 2006 model limited edition or the any 3 row seater and Toyota camry 2010 model LE or XLE. Thanks. You can also email me on davekach2002@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
jumpmasta:
Good morning Hassan..pls I need details on the landing cost of Highlander 2006 model limited edition or the any 3 row seater and Toyota camry 2010 model LE or XLE. Thanks. You can also email me on davekach2002@yahoo.com

Email sent
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
hassrash:

Email sent

Budget 2.6m with custom duty papers for  highlander 2006 model 3row seater limited edition ‎grade one 

budget 2.7m for XLE camry leather seat full option with custom duty papers

thanks

Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
jumpmasta:

Budget 2.6m with custom duty papers for  highlander 2006 model 3row seater limited edition ‎grade one 

thanks

Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders Hassan as Done it Again,here is another well done Job successful Delivered to one of our dearest client in Issac John Street  GRA ikeja Lagos‎ state .....
She contact me from Nairaland and chat  with me on whatsapp on August 29th we chat at lenght and finaly conclud the deal on September 2nd and the car was delivered yesterday September 4th ...

She as never seen me before she just have trust on me and take me for my world and Send almost 2m Naira to my Acct due to my  honesty and diligence,i thank God for the successful job Delivered

A lot of people on Nairaland have been Recommend me for Many people both home and abroad to get there car through HASSAN ...

This is just the beginning expect more picture soon both cotonou and deliverd to owner door step picture here in nigeria .‎

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by jumpmasta(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2015
O
hassrash:

thanks

Hassan
Thanks Hassan..will contact you soon
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
jumpmasta:
OThanks Hassan..will contact you soon
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Abuzay2r:
Keep up the good work Hassan, I'm really enjoying my Camry. Hassan is Super Honest & recommended to all wishing to buy a car that meets & exceed your specs & expectations. May God continue to raise & bless your business bro . I'm so proud of you bro
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by richkol(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Pls, how much is Toyota camry 2008, 4 cylinder, leather interior with full custom duty to Lagos. I am a serious buyer
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
richkol:
Pls, how much is Toyota camry 2008, 4 cylinder, leather interior with full custom duty to Lagos. I am a serious buyer

Budget 2m with custom duty papers

kindly call or add us!!
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders Hassan as Done it Again,here is another well done Job successful Delivered to one of our dearest client in Issac John Street  GRA ikeja Lagos‎ state .....
She contact me from Nairaland and chat  with me on whatsapp on August 29th we chat at lenght and finaly conclud the deal on September 2nd and the car was delivered yesterday September 4th ...

She as never seen me before she just have trust on me and take me for my world and Send almost 2m Naira to my Acct due to my  honesty and diligence,i thank God for the successful job Delivered

A lot of people on Nairaland have been Recommend me for Many people both home and abroad to get there car through HASSAN ...

This is just the beginning expect more picture soon both cotonou and deliverd to owner door step picture here in nigeria .‎

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Happy new day
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of for explorer 2003/2004

budget 1.8m with nigeria custom duty paper.

asking price of honda lengend 99/2000 model

budget 900k with custom duty paper

after fully payment expect your car under 48hours down to lagos,and 20k is my own commission, all banks are here in border which you wil do a transfer via same bank and collect cenfa then we proceed to cotonou car market.

thank

Hassan.

Tell:08035781822

pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2015
make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
hassrash:
This is Another grade one Honda Pilot 2010/2011 model Delivered to Egbeda lagos state

A fellow Nairalander Recommend us to this our newly client One and only Mr HYCENTH I help him got this first class Honda pilot Safely Delivered with a geniued nigeria custom duty paper pluss all the other document Tinted permit and car registration aswell.....

Kindly buy your car/suv through Hassan we promise you 100% grade one car in the market Accidented salvage free plus an original nigeria custom duty papers .

Keep the Equiries coming Another serious Buyer on the Way!!!!!

Cheers

HASSAN.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello......
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
hassrash:
The great Nairalanders here is Another grade one toyota camry. 2008 model deliver to  my Able young Lecturer All the Way from Ekiti
He met me in Seme border on wednesday ‎ we proceed to cotonou car market. and we search,inspect and finaly settle for this one here first class among the ones in the market!we whent back to seme border dat same day and made the fully  payment the car got to border on the following day thursday cleared with original custom duty paper same thursday .

Mr Kunle its a responsible  nice man,we really thank you for patronise us!!
‎we are expecting more lecturer to patronise us from Ekiti state ..LOL....With God All things are possible ‎

We promise our Dear Nairalander a good service in times of helping‎ you guys get a good  Suv/Car in cotonou car Market  plus a geniued 100% original nigeria custom duty paper 

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of RX300 1998/1999/

Budget 1.5m with custom duty papers

Asking price of RX300 2000/2003

Budget 1.7m with custom duty papers

https://www.nairaland.com/2606849/want-import-car-cotonou-try#38111960
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanderz ,here is another wonderful friday kindly contact hassrash asap!

Tell:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy Weekend to the Nairalanderz
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
We are always at your servces

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (86) (Reply)

Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.