Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is This The Best Time To Quit? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This The Best Time To Quit? (649 Views)

I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / 10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Time To Quit? by Elbisco(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Someone asked a question on social media,and it got me thinking,perhaps I thought too much about it-maybe too little,but I thought about it anyway. He asked "is this the best time to quit"?...definitely he must have attempted probably all possible measures known to him to achieve a purpose to no avail,and is now contemplating quitting. This situation is not unique to this young man alone but peculiar to the human race as a whole, whenever something good is on its way, what we see is the direct opposite of the ultimate result,hence we are tempted to quit.Now if you quit-you'd have succumbed to life's trick(s),but if you persist and try every available means possible and remain discipline and determined,then you learn about the various tricks played by the phenomenon called "LIFE"and ultimately you'll learn one or two of the lessons it teaches. One of the lessons life expects us to know at this time is that "whenever we have a positive thought,ambition and or aspiration, it(life)would first present us with the negative manifestations of that reality(usually proportional to our dream)...so our ability to handle the hard time of such reality would determine if we are ready to handle the success of our dream or not. so in conclusion life is not wicked afterall, its just a teacher that teaches in the "university of hard knocks"...if you're able to take many knocks and continue learning,you'll graduate before you know it,but if you attempt to withdraw because of its hardknock on you,you'll just be hiding from the reality,because life only stops dealing with us when we stop breathing. So friends resolve not to quit.and my answer to that fellow is this "the best time to quit is in the grave-else NEVER EVER EVER QUIT"...that's exactly how I replied him. Don't quit,though the journey seems tough,Dale Carnegie stated it plainly "tough times never last but tough people do"...if you're tough life would bow to your genius,consider Thomas Edison who failed for about 9999 times,but still succeded,remember Ben Carson,Nelson Mandela and others...NEVER EVER EVER QUIT. STAY SMART!

Source http://www.inspiredfully.com

(1) (Reply)

Mac Foundation For Youth Development(macorps)... / 9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / I Wished 4 Coporate Law Study Bt Only Civil & Crimial Study Are Taught In My Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.