Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry (46651 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by logica(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
...and there I was scanning and scanning the thread for 3 damsels. I give up. Solve the puzzle and tell me where they are.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by midasbliss(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2015
That First Lady That Said She Dumped Her Guy Because He Wasnt Rich Nor Up To Standard, I Pray To See Anoda News Of U Pushing Urself To That Guy When He Becomes Rich...
Mugu, Idoit!
U Cnt B Like Genny Or Omotola.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by peterezinw(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Even the popular and respected actresses aren't as root less as the red blonde mstewww
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Missmossy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Their faces though grin

2 Likes

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
i see no wrong doing in this, its career I would do the same what if after the sacrifice the boyfriends breaks up with them. mehn put yourself first o before anyone.

then again who are they ?

Marriage is the only exception then i'd know its for my family...........which is highly unlikely of me. came from the bottom, stuck on middle floor trying to get to the top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:
That First Lady That Said She Dumped Her Guy Because He Wasnt Rich Nor Up To Standard, I Pray To See Anoda News Of U Pushing Urself To That Guy When He Becomes Rich...
Mugu, Idoit!
U Cnt B Like Genny Or Omotola.

lol nice misquoting she said didn't meet her standard as a man, she was ambigious about it she never wrote he wasn't rich oh unless i misread.

UPDATED: you are right wow that's bad but then again the guy is lucky

1 Like

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by owolawitola(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
We dont even know them here in Nigeria
benuejosh:
Who are this people? We don't know them here in Alaska
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by chrisdera: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
these are the ashawos in the industry who dont want to settle down with any man.

*quoteme*

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Banter1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by canalily(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm..i dnt even knw dem..
....and i wnt to know u, hmmm?undecided
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Dinirojones(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Alaska kor oshogbo ni cheesy cheesy
benuejosh:
Who are this people? We don't know them here in Alaska

1 Like

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Chizzy20(f): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
canalily:
....and i wnt to know u, hmmm?undecided
pls lets nt derail this thread.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by canalily(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
pls lets nt derail this thread.
nothing like derailment...cn we go to specific thenundecided
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by midasbliss(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
pcguru1:

lol nice misquoting she said didn't meet her standard as a man, she was ambigious about it she never wrote he wasn't rich oh unless i misread.

UPDATED: you are right wow that's bad but then again the guy is lucky
See Urself? U Were Skim Reading..
Only God Knws How That Guy Will Feel When He Comes Across The Article.. She Spoke So Carelessly.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by mzhelena(f): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
mtttcheew who dey don help?
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by jamillion: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nollywood sxx object....smh
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by todayguest(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iamsynord:

I refuse to believe.Only Agberos can snatch you from him.days if he not an agbero too .With d way u are dressed and the thing u are drinking
this for the stage. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by adahgold(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
They should ask those actresses that were in the industry before them weather it is easy to find a husband...
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by dayodare49o: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
He believed I would be snatched from him — Peggy Onah

Though not yet what you would call a popular item, Peggy has got it going and hardly stays out of jobs. She opened up to Potpourri recently that her boyfriend almost checkered her ambition but she resolved to follow her heart and what her heart told her was “ run, run, run”.

“ I don’t know how most men perceive the world of acting. It isn’t the way they see it. They believe anybody going into acting would be soiled by greed and wantonness. My boy friend believed I would be snatched away from him. He asked me to quit and I was just beginning to pursue my acting career. I couldn’t quit, besides, if he really loved me, he would have stayed. I can sacrifice my career when I’ve achieved my dream in the industry. But now that I’m still striving to hit the top, I can’t sacrifice it,” she said.
who are the guys befriending these ones before? They must be blind
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by oluwasegun007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
What can I sayyyyy....am happy for their BF's becuse they made the rit decisions
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by inze(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
. . . And what do all 3 of them Damsels have in common?

- they still ain't married.

1 Like

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by lordmario(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
“The affair didn’t crash because I went into
acting. The basic truth is he doesn’t have
money; so I decided to end the relationship. I
dumped him in 2013 because he didn’t have
much in terms of money and he didn’t have any
push for my kind of man”.

This statement killed me... It sure shows what she wants frm d guy. #lobatn
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by daveP(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
The 3 guys were right!!!

And for that one that made ref to my Omotola, she must be dreaming in the bermuda hemisphere. Few dont know what she does, do and is doing to keep that marriage under the watchful eye of the public.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Nickymezor(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
I jst know d last Babe.... the odas aint populat @ all
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by boluyongp(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thelma4real told me: "You see, they are All Igbos"..
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by yassjib: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
So many young Nigerian girls dream of being successful actresses like Genevieve Nnaji, Kate Henshaw, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. So you can imagine the trauma they are faced with when they finally get a shot to be on TV and out of nowhere, a boyfriend demands they quit Nollywood. Potpourri got chatting with 3 Nollywood actresses- Gold Onuwaje, Chiamaka Nwokeukwu and Peggy Onah who said they dumped their boyfriends cos they were standing in their way to success. Excerpts:

He said girls in Nollywood don’t stay in marriages — Lizzy Gold Onuwaje

Lizzy Gold Onuwaje isn’t new to the world of show business. Her foray into the make-believe world started in 2006, when she won the Delta State Pageant as Miss Delta State. Then she tried her hands at the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Pageant (MBGN) where she emerged as the second runner-up.

Like most of her peers who had the undying passion to get into acting, Lizzy had hers too, but it didn’t go well with her boyfriend at the time. She said:

“Initially, he was very skeptical about it. He said girls in Nollywood don’t stay in marriages. To me, it depends on individuals. I don’t think it’s true, because so far, some people like Omotola have kept their marriages. But he saw that I was very passionate about it when I went as far as attending an acting school in Lagos, so he let me be. I told him, it’s either he allowed me do my acting or he let me be. So he allowed me do my acting.”

Lizzy was quick to add that it wasn’t really her acting that made her drop the guy, rather because he was not measuring up to her standard as a man.

“The affair didn’t crash because I went into acting. The basic truth is he doesn’t have money; so I decided to end the relationship. I dumped him in 2013 because he didn’t have much in terms of money and he didn’t have any push for my kind of man”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/tale-of-3-nollywood-damsels-who-dumped.html
idiot, olodo..
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
5 bedrooms duplex with BQ. After Lagos Business school. N50m asking. Call 08029569044

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Talius(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by prophetfire: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prostitute name them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) / Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.