Stats: 3,194,949 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry (46751 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by kalu01(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
c
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by rattlesnake(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
This Anne IDibia jazz strong fa
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by yomi007k(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
englishmart:
all of them na ashawo
Na so bros
Y shud u follow BF wen Aristo pays more.
Iya laya Boyfriend *spits throway*

I will meet u babes at dt hotel, since ur "something" is now for public use.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by sweetgala(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2015
None of them deserve those men , the first one nah she go open eye when that not so rich boyfriend becomes a billionaire
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by yomi007k(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2015
rattlesnake:
This Anne IDibia jazz strong fa
Dying to meet her jazzman

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
The 10kobo glitz and glamour is intoxicating,the nerve on that first broad though,i just pray the ex hammer 2moro to put her to shame,money hungry broads are just disgusting

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by yomi007k(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2015
sweatholder:
They will get dumped by d industry too. Its calld karma
Which industry, d movie industry or d Olosh industry? grin
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2015
this is no News
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Sugahylz(f): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2015
benuejosh:
Who are this people? We don't know them here in Alaska

For real, we don't know them here in Nigeria. undecidedWe just know those ones in the pic with them; mike ezuonye and annny idibia
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by creamylicious(f): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
the third one i know. i can bet she wont last long. seen a few of her movies. it aint dope. love conquers all, You trading love for ur career.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by glosplendid(f): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Heya,,,sori buh I dnt knw dem
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by yomi007k(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
sweatholder:
lol wats olosh na
Olosh na Ashewo naa grin

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by lion042(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
They look scary and nothing like Damsel in them
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Tex42(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
E2532:
i'm sure meeting a sugar mummy or daddy is not exclusive to the readers, the poster(s) can also meet them you know, so meet them, think you need the financial support more than your readers.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Eniqurl(f): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
OKAY WE DN HEAR.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by zingywingy: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
I see igbo girls grin grin grin angry angry angry angry shocked tongue tribalistic
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by timilehing(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Ndi arabanko lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They won't have lasting impact in this world, you can ask DaGreen when you die cry cry
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by tunnary(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
benuejosh:
Who are this people? We don't know them here in Alaska
Which alaska is dat
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Tex42(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Op no body know these ones for Nollywod o, you sure say no be una village/church drama super stars be this one's?.

Damsels ko, pondsels ni.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Qmab: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Bunch of selfish immature girls.
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by tunnary(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Bibol:

K for kulikuli grin

Please who knows these ladies? Or are they upcoming actresses?
LWKMD,LMAO. Ur 2funny. K for kulikuli
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by tunnary(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
pocohantas:
We don't know them.
I'm sure I have spoken the mind of my fellow Naiiralanders. grin
Certainly

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Everydaeguy(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Splint2009:
saw one of them on konga last week.
are they for sale?

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by blesseddivah(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
I only know the last girl well.

she's good..
she's a nice actress..

all the best to her
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by modelboy(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
E2532:
guy abeg take style dey apply sense for your pics u hear
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by tunnary(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
wat do we learn frm dis? Just a mare tale
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Acekidc4(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Who the Fvck are they Cos here in Afghanistan we don't Fvcking Know them!!
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by Oblitz(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by MOUA(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Abubakar Duduwale has set for a walk from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja. He told newsmen in Yola on Saturday at the onset of the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as president-elect.He said he had wanted to start the journey a day after the Independent National Electoral Commission announced Buhari as a winner but somebody from Lagos pre-empted him.

“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to express my http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/meet-another-buhari-supporter-begins.html

Re: Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry by fapcrook(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015
I always wonder why these ladies go naked or half n as naked, men don't go naked and they still look great. Go and learn from actresses like joke da silva, mama rainbow,. They don't go naked neither do they bleach

Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) / Top Pictures From #10YearsChallenge By Nigerian Celebrities View Pictures