Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT (3132 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls tune to AIT
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by eagleeye2: 5:12am On Apr 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Pls tuene to AIT
I can hear gun salutes for Ikpeazu. I hope and pray that as Nwa Ngwa he will not disappoint Aba people. Am not saying Abia, but Aba the commercial nerve center of Abia State.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 5:14am On Apr 26, 2015
eagleeye2:

I can hear gun salutes for Ikpeazu.
Where do you live? I can hear the shootings as I type this.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by esoboy875(m): 5:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Dey wan use gun shots block person ears oh........
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by eagleeye2: 5:15am On Apr 26, 2015
slap1:
Where do you live? I can hear the shootings as I type this.
I stay around Osisioma. It's the traditional gun salutes for a son of the soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by PedroJP(m): 5:16am On Apr 26, 2015
PDP!
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Amaechi5(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Abia state hmmmmm i don't see this state moving forward under pdp, unless this man will be like Duke,akpabio and chime.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2015
eagleeye2:

I stay around Osisioma. It's the traditional gun salutes for a son of the soil.
OK. I live around Eze-Foam, five minutes drive from Osisioma.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Gboliwe: 5:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to him.

His thieving godfather chose to build Abia Central, and was blind to Aba, the other Orji before the thieving one chose to build Abia North at the mercy of others. It's his turn now and he is from the most neglected part of Abia, let me see how wise or foolish he is. Atleast, his people voted him, he can't say he didn't work for them because they didn't vote for him.

I would literally relocate the capital city to Aba if I were him. Aba must be great again.

Congrats to him once again

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Omo see gun shot ooo.. this pple no wan mk person sleep.. Congrats to okezie anyway!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2015
swizken6:
Omo see gun shot ooo.. this pple no wan mk person sleep.. Congrats to okezie anyway!
As in eh! Which side you dey?

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by obyrich(m): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2015
He should hit the ground running. No time to waste. Too much work to be done. Congrats to him and all the people of Abia who believe in his ability to deliver.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Gboliwe: 5:35am On Apr 26, 2015
His first major work if I were to advice him is to bring down that slum in Ngwa Rd where most Item, Ohafia and Abriba people snort in and rebuild it in accordance with town planning. Fix completely Ariaria market. His first 4years will be work work work and work. He can't even fix the mess in 4years.

Don't know the strenght of APGA and other opposition in his cabinet. If they are much, he may have to defect to APGA with his core allies to clamp any rubbish coming from the younger Orji thief in the state HOR.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by eagleeye2: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Congrats to him.

His thieving godfather chose to build Abia Central, and was blind to Aba, the other Orji before the thieving one chose to build Abia North at the mercy of others. It's his turn now and he is from the most neglected part of Abia, let me see how wise or foolish he is. Atleast, his people voted him, he can't say he didn't work for them because they didn't vote for him.

I would literally relocate the capital city to Aba if I were him. Aba must be great again.

Congrats to him once again
my sentiments exactly.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by aboyaji(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2015
There shouldn't have been an election in Abia since ikpeazu finally won.

#Chai ikpeazu
#Chai pdp
#Chai rigging
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Halleluya! It has ended in praise...

They said you are a stooge...
They called you "Onye Dirty"...
They boasted with their money...
They said you came from a poor background...
They asked "Can any good thing come out of Nazareth"...
Yet in all these things, You trusted in the name of the Lord...
Tears rolled down my cheeks each time I hear you sing your favorite campaign song (Obughi mu ji onwem, Amara ya)...

Our "OKEZUO ABIA 2015" online/offline campaign was Superb, and today we all celebrate a clean uncontested victory.. YES! TOGETHER WE DID...

1 Corinthians 1:27 ► God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by kreamidiva(f): 5:50am On Apr 26, 2015
This is not good news at all. My spirit is fown and I hate it.

Black Sunday it is!
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 26, 2015
slap1:
As in eh! Which side you dey?
I dy Abayi Syd.. I can hear dem Ngwa pple shout and screams ontop of their voices.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Gboliwe: 5:55am On Apr 26, 2015
eagleeye2:

my sentiments exactly.

Lol. You said that yesterday too. Are we twins with one head? tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 5:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Nyem ugu ngwa,achorom garri ngwa,resim ukazi ngwa but ka onye ngwa buru governor, umu ohuhu echeta na adigh ezigbo ihe/madu di na ala ngwa.after d first 100days in office by our broda, d comment wil be continue 2 giv us ngwa governor.may dis continually be d comment of evry nwa ohuhu in Jesus name..

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2015
swizken6:

I dy Abayi Syd.. I can hear dem Ngwa pple shout and screams ontop of their voices.
Haha. I stay around there too. Come see noise! People will drink to stupour today.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Gboliwe: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:

Black Sunday it is!

Lol. I may have felt like you and maybe go on hunger strike if I didn't open my mind to see the bigger picture. It's a good thing he won, it would have been better Otti did but thank God he did. He has no excuse not to deliver. Fix Aba and Abia will shine. He is from Aba and that should be his priority.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 26, 2015
slap1:
Haha. I stay around there too. Come see noise! People will drink to stupour today.
Am telling you.. Free Booze for erryone today@ Daaba inn
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Another four years of crap.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by hamaworld(m): 6:04am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:
Black Sunday it is!

APGA DON ENTER ONE CHANCE TO TRIBUNAL.
aboyaji:
There shouldn't have been an election in Abia since ikpeazu finally won.
#Chai ikpeazu
#Chai pdp
#Chai rigging

NO CRY OOO
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by kreamidiva(f): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. I may have felt like you and maybe go on hunger strike if I didn't open my mind to see the bigger picture. It's a good thing he won, it would have been better Otti did but thank God he did. He has no excuse not to deliver. Fix Aba and Abia will shine. He is from Aba and that should be his priority.

My dear, my pain isn't with "Okey bobo" but with his oga. T.a was ruthless to Abians. Worker's salaries unpaid, pensions unpaid, bad roads everywhere etc. Now my fear is can his stooge be any different from him? Won't he dance to the dictates of the man that supposedly sponsored his election?

That my dear is my fear.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2015
I expect the first new kilometre of road to be in Aba. The other governors developed their areas, I expect him to build Aba roads and shame the critics of Ngwa.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by gerald09(m): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2015
awww abians have sealed there faith. Well i guess money n fear rules. i pity them children n future.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Benloveb(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2015
In all things we give thanks to God, all we need is a good leader. Congratulations Dr.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:

My dear, my pain isn't with "Okey bobo" but with his oga. T.a was ruthless to Abians. Worker's salaries unpaid, pensions unpaid, bad roads everywhere etc. Now my fear is can his stooge be any different from him? Won't he dance to the dictates of the man that supposedly sponsored his election?

That my dear is my fear.
I think he may not really dance to Ochendo's whims. As an Ngwa man, he has the backing of some powerful kings and indigenes. Now that he has won, he will be supported. His biggest problem was the shadow of Ochendo. I personally admire him from the beginning, my worry was still because of Ochendo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by iyrojc(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Chai, 8yrs of Bondage.... .... ....... cry cry cry cry. We are watching.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by iyrojc(m): 6:23am On Apr 26, 2015
slap1:
I think he may not really dance to Ochendo's whims. As an Ngwa man, he has the backing of some powerful kings and indigenes. Now that he has won, he will be supported. His biggest problem was the shadow of Ochendo. I personally admire him from the beginning, my worry was still because of Ochendo.

My Bro. He is already checkmated. He has Ikuku as speaker. Ikuku is T. A's son. He has Ude Ikorodu as His deputy governor. Ude Oko is T. A's boy. My dear, T. A is a chess master. Okezie Ikpeazu will have to settle all those who he has collected money from. thuggery in Aba will increase. It is black Sunday indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions To Maku And Answers To TAAL CIRCLE / Busted!!! The Man Being Used Against Saraki (photo) / Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.