Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? (863 Views)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Waiting On The Lord!--The Story Will Really Motivates You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
I believe each and every one of us have something, that gingers us to go to church....

It could be that sister in the choir, or the massage of the pastor, or may be to see the a fine babe that comes with her Mum grin , or that cute guy in the ushering unit, or may be to pray to God.

Well as a good boy, mines to listen to the Message and pray... grin

Feel free to add yours....
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Sheenor: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Lier! I don't believe thee
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by CountDracula(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2015
vinohh:
I believe each and every one of us have something, that gingers us to go to church....

or the massage of the pastor
Yes! The Massage... Loool
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Ezedon(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Once you ve respect for God, u'll go to church
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Sheenor:
Lier! I don't believe thee
keep watching...u'll soon believe grin
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Yes! The Massage... Loool
talk true o grin
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by tayebest(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
I won't lie,,, na those chicks oh
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by CountDracula(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2015
vinohh:
talk true o grin
Serious, I love d way our pastor massages us, the way he runs his strong masculine hands down our brachial plexus... Loool
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by rawpadgin(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2015
As a staunch mfm member

its the prayer
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=CountDracula post=33117338]
Serious, I love d way our pastor massages us, the way he runs his strong masculine hands down our brachial plexus... Loool
this ur admiration is weird
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by CountDracula(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=vinohh post=33118137][/quote]
undecided why
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Exactly!!
Nothing!! That. Y I don't go to church angry
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by demmy0325(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Vivipop(f): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
The question should have been, what discourages you from going to church?. Maybe then i'll have one thousand and one reasons. Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Vivipop:
The question should have been, what discourages you from going to church?. Maybe then i'll have one thousand and one reasons. Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
hmm, so what discourages u then?
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Vivipop(f): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
vinohh:
hmm, so what discourages u then?
Let's not derail please smiley
Re: As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Vivipop:
Let's not derail please smiley
owkay then

(1) (Reply)

Why do Christians shy away from Politics in Nigeria / s / OMG!! This Indian Teenager Is Worshipped As God Because He Has A Seven Inch Tail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.