Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor (2174 Views)

Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Nitefury: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2015
A young man was arrested on charges of rape after allegedly raping numerous women because he is bored, police said.

Anambra State Police said that they have arrested 26-year-old Uchenna Ugwu, after being accused of posing as a spiritual leader to lure women and rape them.

The suspect allegedly confessed to the crimes and said that he did so because he is bored.

According to the police investigation, Ugwu approached women and asked them to show him their bank’s personal identification number.

When they refused, he threatened them that he will inflict on them diseases with his spiritual power. The women were then taken to a prayer house, where they were raped.

Ugwu begged for forgiveness, saying that he was now a changed man. Ugwu was charged with kidnapping and rape.

source: http://www.radar.ng/oddity/i-kidnap-and-rape-women-when-im-bored-anambra-pastor/
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Caseless: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2015
We read he's pastor in Anambra.
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by CountDracula(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Wow! Dats d most valid excuse for rape I've ever come across!

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by nerodenero: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Some women are just too gullible and feeble-minded,the reason we have more women than men in churches.

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Nitefury: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:
Wow! Dats d most valid excuse for rape I've ever come across!

Sarcasm at its best... Nice one sire..
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Nitefury: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2015
nerodenero:
Some women are just too gullible and feeble-minded,the reason we have more women than men in churches.

Couldn't agree any less
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by CountDracula(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Nitefury:

Sarcasm at its best... Nice one sire..
Lol
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2015
I shoot fake pastors when am bored angry

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2015
There ar lot of things to do when u'ar bored mehn........Y kidnap and Rape
Why not buy bunch of weeds grin
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by Matrix212(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Just like that? Na Na Na...The women want to be raped biko,maybe the guy is cute. undecided
Re: I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor by sotall(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2015
He is not a Pastor....

he is only faking as one to lure women

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light / COVID19 LOCKDOWN : Army Massacre Defaulters in Sapele, Delta State / Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.