Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,790 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. (44917 Views)

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:

Tah...! If U Like Call Me Dullard... undecided
u'v said it all urself,and yes it was a sarcasm...dnt quote me next time if u dnt av d mental strenght to justify ur words,peace.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tyconcepts(f): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Before some of you start saying they should lock the guy up or before you call him a beast, has it occurred to any of you what might have happened for the guy to bathe her in acid? Some girls can be very wicked and inconsiderate. The guy might have probably spent heaven and earth for that girl only for her to say she doesn't want him anymore. We all know how ungrateful nigerian girls can be. In as much as I condemn the action of the guy I also say that girl deserves every thing that came her way.

I sincerely hope you don't have sisters....And if you do I pray they stick to this kind of relationship the girl in the said story was......And if they don't stick may they get 100folds of such treatment..... Say Amen.

#iPray

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by charijee(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
So sorry for the lady.....may God grant you quick recovery. ..

The problem here is not her refusal to pack out of the house cos the story reads she has already renewed the rent. ..The Kazeem guy would have still followed her if she'd relocated elsewhere....he's just burning with jealousy seeing her making progress without him, that's all......where she failed was not reporting his threats to the authorities and her family

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by midasbliss(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetzdreamz:
u'v said it all urself,and yes it was a sarcasm...dnt quote me next time if u dnt av d mental strenght to justify ur words,peace.
Lol... Tnx... guess he is happy now... lol
grin
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
I pity the lady. Even if the family said they are not interested in suing his evil ass, I blv the law enforcement agency should ve filed a suit against him. Legal aid ll represent them free of charge without spending kobo.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol... Tnx... guess he is happy now... lol
grin
cuz ur folly just made a strand of ma hair grow an inch longer?was only trying to point out d reason why most ladies gets killed,deformed,and maimed for life out of dia stupidity and nonchalant attitude,buh u can't see beyond ur nose can u?nw run along and don't look back.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by midasbliss(f): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetzdreamz:
cuz ur folly just made a strand of ma hair grow an inch longer?was only trying to point out d reason why most ladies gets killed,deformed,and maimed for life out of dia stupidity and nonchalant attitude,buh u can't see beyond ur nose can u?nw run along and don't look back.
Kai! Is dis y u Insulted Me?
Lol, Well... i wnt return it. smiley
tnx angry
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

I sincerely hope you don't have sisters....And if you do I pray they stick to this kind of relationship the girl in the said story was......And if they don't stick may they get 100folds of such treatment..... Say Amen.

#iPray
take ur frustrations elsewhere and don't curse the guy cuz he gave his own opinion,frankly most ladies that gets in dis kinda mess are d architect of dia own misfortunes,ladies in abusive relationships hoping for a miracle someday,acid victims,and d likes they prolly asked for it outa their stupidity and a naïve mind to see death in d eyes of d men they claim to love,its time u pple sit back and have a rethink,rather than wallowing in self pity all in d name of "I love him can't breathe witout him and all dose poo" else this shit will keep repeating tself cuz y'al never learn from ur mates mistakes,and yes if I have a sister she'l be well groomed as to not fall into d hands of men like dis,and if she did she'l be wise enough to bolt out d door d second he brings out an inkling of inhumane traits,if after alldis she still ends up getting caught in a web den that's her own kettle of fish!!!but d said guy won't live to tell d tales.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Princess4eva(f): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
kristen12:
The heart of "man".

Yeah! the heart of man is desperately wicked. May God soothe ur pain and heal ur wound.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Before some of you start saying they should lock the guy up or before you call him a beast, has it occurred to any of you what might have happened for the guy to bathe her in acid? Some girls can be very wicked and inconsiderate. The guy might have probably spent heaven and earth for that girl only for her to say she doesn't want him anymore. We all know how ungrateful nigerian girls can be. In as much as I condemn the action of the guy I also say that girl deserves every thing that came her way.
oh God cry

See human beings I breathe the same air with embarassed
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Princess4eva(f): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
tyconcepts
post=33130891:

I sincerely hope you don't have sisters....And if you do I pray they
stick to this kind of relationship the girl in the said story
was......And if they don't stick may they get 100folds of such
treatment..... Say Amen.

#iPray

A million, resounding aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
otijah:
l will do the same to my gf any day she starts growing wings because of her beauty. I can't spend MY entuire savings and bringout the beauty in u, and at the end anoda man takes My glory NEVA
you should be quartered and left on a hill to rot. 'Imbeside' angry
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tyconcepts(f): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetzdreamz:
take ur frustrations elsewhere and don't curse the guy cuz he gave his own opinion,frankly most ladies that gets in dis kinda mess are d architect of dia own misfortunes,ladies in abusive relationships hoping for a miracle someday,acid victims,and d likes they prolly asked for it outa their stupidity and a naïve mind to see death in d eyes of d men they claim to love,its time u pple sit back and have a rethink,rather than wallowing in self pity all in d name of "I love him can't breathe witout him and all dose poo" else this shit will keep repeating tself cuz y'al never learn from ur mates mistakes,and yes if I have a sister she'l be well groomed as to not fall into d hands of men like dis,and if she did she'l be wise enough to bolt out d door d second he brings out an inkling of inhumane traits,if after alldis she still ends up getting caught in a web den that's her own kettle of fish!!!but d said guy won't live to tell d tales.

I would ignore the bolded coz at a point you made sense......But I wonder why a guy who does same to your sister won't live to tell the tales when you seem not to think beyond gender when we say "No human either male or female" for whatsoever freaking reason deserves such inhuman treatment.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by naijaboiy: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
callmelanner:

Thanks jor... They want to Comment but they don't want reply
Asin ehn!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by shindarayo(f): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
ure a big fool for dis rubbish u wrote dre.am very sure ur brain is on reboot hence ur inability to assimilate wat hs bn written. Just try it and c hw u end up in kirikiri.wasted life
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Iffffffy(f): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
mumu, I guess u didn't reap the post b4 opening d gutter u called mouth to spill the maggots inside. Didinrin radarada
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by streetzdreamz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

I would ignore the bolded coz at a point you made sense......But I wonder why a guy who does same to your sister won't leave to tell the tales when you seem not to think beyond gender when we say "No human either male or female" for whatsoever freaking reason deserves such inhuman treatment.
I used dat term cuz of d tone of ur post,u were obviously cursing d guy and requesting him to say amen,m sorry if u felt insulted,if u read ma previous posts u'l see I condemned d action,I for one will never hit a lady nt for any reason in d world,dia are better ways to solve issues save violence,and on d other hand ladies oughta take protective measures against d monsters in human form,and d best thing to do is seek help before the heat is above room temp,yea he won't live to tell d tales.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tyconcepts(f): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetzdreamz:
I used dat term cuz of d tone of ur post,u were obviously cursing d guy and requesting him to say amen,m sorry if u felt insulted,if u read ma previous posts u'l see I condemned d action,I for one will never hit a lady nt for any reason in d world,dia are better ways to solve issues save violence,and on d other hand ladies oughta take protective measures against d monsters in human form,and d best thing to do is seek help before the heat is above room temp,yea he won't live to tell d tales.

I cursed the guy coz he was been biased in his judgement.....#Mybad.

I get your drift tho'.....We sometimes see things coming but choose to be blinded by emotions to think.

Like u already said, there are better ways to handle issues and karma does it better especially if the suppose "victim" is clean.....There are folks with worst case scenarios who didn't react violently but justice got served.

#WeOnSamePage
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Raylight2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
black and yellow
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by ojatakings(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
why will u say she deserve it? Where u there? Wicked man
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Tweetbright(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
As 4 me,i won't pay back nw,i will wait 4 at least 7 years to avenge. I won't take my avenge on him,i will visit it upon his children,when he sees them,he might even commit sucide or kill his kids. Revenge is best served cold
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Homguy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
If I were a relative I would hunt, and kill this animal to avenge her. The law has no provisions for dealing with beasts like this, no, not in Nigeria
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Caleycash(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no mind naija gals joor...but guy how u take get that bear bear?...I dey find that type
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by udmydearest(f): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
does that justify this wicked act?? U wouldve made a whole lot of sense if u didn't comment at all.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by lexia09(f): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why are you talking like you didn't understand the story.

Someone sells in a provision store and sells fruit at evening.

Does that occupation sound like one which a person can easily get money to pay for a new accomodation?

Please we should be logical in our reasoning. ***God bless u dear for your response.don't mind all d people blaming her,probably she was thinking of packing out too when she might have made enough money to pay for a new rent.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by lexia09(f): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why are you talking like you didn't understand the story.

Someone sells in a provision store and sells fruit at evening.

Does that occupation sound like one which a person can easily get money to pay for a new accomodation?

Please we should be logical in our reasoning. ***God bless u dear for your response.don't mind all d people blaming her,probably she was thinking of packing out too when she might have made enough money to pay for a new rent.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by streetzdreamz(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

I cursed the guy coz he was been biased in his judgement.....#Mybad.

I get your drift tho'.....We sometimes see things coming but choose to be blinded by emotions to think.

Like u already said, there are better ways to handle issues and karma does it better especially if the suppose "victim" is clean.....There are folks with worst case scenarios who didn't react violently but justice got served.

#WeOnSamePage
fair enough.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:

If it were your sister would the view stay the same. Idiot
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Neocotez(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Why won't evil men like this be on dead row
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tohphunmie(f): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2015
This is just too cruel!....the guy should have just killed her instead cry...if this should get to court am sure he's gonna rot in jail!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by gj22(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why are men cruel by nature, I want to live in a woman's world biko.

Don't delude yourself. Humans are cruel, not just men.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by DocAdray(f): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
otijah:
l will do the same to my gf any day she starts growing wings because of her beauty. I can't spend MY entuire savings and bringout the beauty in u, and at the end anoda man takes My glory NEVA

EKWENSU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" / Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.