Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. (44478 Views)

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by omhowunmeey: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
May God grant her quick recovery nd heal her wounds

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by callmelanner(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
The problem I have with most Nigerians is the general apathy they have towards the judicial process.

The family of aladi are supposed to ensure that the police arrest that monster called kazeem and take a suit against him.

A deranged monster is not supposed to be walking freely on the surface of this earth.
I also wonder why the police released him just like that. It shows the way corruption has eaten deep into our system.

That means anybody can kill someone tomorrow and he'll walk freely just because he settled the police with some chicken change.

It's a sad situation. Really!

undecided

From what I read above, there is no evidence to support Aladi's claim & the family are not financially buoyant to file a suit against Kazeem. It's a sorry case of poor oppressing poor
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by callmelanner(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
adedeji65:
she shuld have packed out... for real, it's nt just worth it...since the man threatened to spoil her beauty, even as a man if anybody says that I go call am and settle amicably, life don pass make we dey fight for no reason.... #owonikoko

Didn't u read that she has renewed d rent with her money?
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by midasbliss(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
and so. Provided he first rented d place for her, he will continue to see it has if it is his money still running on d rent. She should have packed and rent anoda place. Common sense is not common and u must be very very logical in ur approach to things
She Never Saw It Coming...
Only If She Did...
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by zart24: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Before some of you start saying they should lock the guy up or bef ore you call him a beast, has it occurred to any of you what might have happened for the guy to bathe her in acid? Some girls can be very wicked and inconsiderate. The guy might have probably spent heaven and earth for that girl only for her to say she doesn't want him anymore. We all know how ungrateful nigerian girls can be. In as much as I condemn the action of the guy I also say that girl deserves every thing that came her way.
mumu, i expect you to reason like a human being burne by human but you end up reason like animal in the bush. No matter what , even if we cannot believe the explanation, baff her with acid is a crime of the highest order. Can say dat if dis happen to it blood sister. Pls i'm a human and i have a sister. May God take absolute control of her condition.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by nerodenero: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Unfortunately, no concrete evidence that will prove beyond reasonable doubt that this God-forsaken beast called Kazeem is the culprit.

For me, the above is the most painful part. I pray she survives because a small percent degree of burnt or acid-bathe kills very faster.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by vone2000tolu: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
So sad, and they once loved themselves? Nope... the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by themodernman: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
adedeji65:
she shuld have packed out... for real, it's nt just worth it...since the man threatened to spoil her beauty, even as a man if anybody says that I go call am and settle amicably, life don pass make we dey fight for no reason.... #owonikoko

My brother I swear I dey feel you die! Why should I be arguing with someone when I can beg him & continue enjoying my life.

I remember a show Wizkid went to and he was just misbehaving to a fan..d fan came to d backstage and told him in yoruba that he'll use just 5k to destroy Wizkid's life...immediately Banky W lied down & begged the fanboy make he no vex even give d guy autograph join sef...

I was coming back from a club one night around 10pm when a one eyed man stopped my okada & told d okada man to be going...d okada man wanted to form James Bond but d man said he'll finish him up now if he doesn't shut up...na so I just get down begin form yoruba comedy for the man:"Ah baba tuale! You too mussh!, one hand & one leg up for you alone oh! If I fit carry d 2nd leg up make I hang for air I go do am oh!" Na so d man just burst into laughter told me to give him anything I had, I gave him 50naira, he personally guarded me home cos dat place is usually dangerous @ night....what if I had tried to form macho man? Only God know where I for dey today...

Calling off ppls bluff makes d person want to prove himself d more but taking him serious & settling amicably douses anger...we should learn to protect ourselves with wisdom which is profitable to direct & not banking on Police or Soldier cos they're just humans like you & I, not God. A soft answer turns away wrath.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tunnary(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015
otijah:
l will do the same to my gf any day she starts growing wings because of her beauty. I can't spend MY entuire savings and bringout the beauty in u, and at the end anoda man takes My glory NEVA
I am solidly\100% in support of dis.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by ZionJay(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Before some of you start saying they should lock the guy up or before you call him a beast, has it occurred to any of you what might have happened for the guy to bathe her in acid? Some girls can be very wicked and inconsiderate. The guy might have probably spent heaven and earth for that girl only for her to say she doesn't want him anymore. We all know how ungrateful nigerian girls can be. In as much as I condemn the action of the guy I also say that girl deserves every thing that came her way.
Guy,you wicked! Your barbaric comment proved that you have the same savage mentality with the animal that disfigured that girl. So pouring acid on her will heal the guy's pain or whatever? And from the story sef,it was the beast of a man who left the girl not the other way round. You girlfriend needs to run away from you or else I see you doing same to her soon for some flimsy excuse.How I wish the victim is your sister!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by callmelanner(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
otijah:
l will do the same to my gf any day she starts growing wings because of her beauty. I can't spend MY entuire savings and bringout the beauty in u, and at the end anoda man takes My glory NEVA

And they will pour acid on ur sister & mother too.. . No b swear oo
I don't know how much d fool of ursef want to spend on babe & that's why u will remain poor till u die
Fucking retard!!!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by themodernman: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Codyt:

Common sense has eluded you. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!! You there talking thrash.

I'm not in support of the guy but will saying NO stop domestic violence? NO!

We've been saying NO since time immemorial & its even getting worse...don't you think couples should watch out for red signals & take off when possible?

Prevention they say is better than cure...
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by minister087(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
FLAWLES:
Goddddddd;and look hw beautiful she s? Kai which kin wasted Sperm be diz? Dz kasseem abi kahseem abi kad&Sim is a devil
undecided and yet u think u ar FLAWLESS abi. gods ar washing u like cloth.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tupacshakur(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
...ain't no way I ain't gonna maim or kill Kazeem if I were to be the victim's close relative or something!

...ain't no way, I swear!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by tunnary(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Dats y i choose to remain single for nw make i no go kill person by mistake
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by CeceNene(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2015
My God this is really terrible! Sorry dear, nothing will happen to you by God's grace!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Is dis a true story
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by themodernman: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:

She Never Saw It Coming...
Only If She Did...

What did she not see coming? Someone promised to disfigure her beauty & she still dey shake yansh for street...she must be really slow.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by henry78okez(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=33119643]Before some of you start saying they should lock the guy up or before you call him a beast, has it occurred to any of you what might have happened for the guy to bathe her in acid? Some girls can be very wicked and inconsiderate. The guy might have probably spent heaven and earth for that girl only for her to say she doesn't want him anymore. We all know how ungrateful nigerian girls can be. In as much as I condemn the action of the guy I also say that girl deserves every thing that came her way. [/quote

My broda, did U actually read d story?
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by themodernman: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
nerodenero:
Unfortunately, no concrete evidence that will prove beyond reasonable doubt that this God-forsaken beast called Kazeem is the culprit.

For me, the above is the most painful part. I pray she survives because a small percent degree of burnt or acid-bathe kills very faster.

So a large percentage degree kills "very slower" abi
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by midasbliss(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

What did she not see coming? Someone promised to disfigure her beauty & she still dey shake yansh for street...she must be really slow.
You Never Can Tell...
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Before some of you start saying they should lock the guy up or before you call him a beast, has it occurred to any of you what might have happened for the guy to bathe her in acid? Some girls can be very wicked and inconsiderate. The guy might have probably spent heaven and earth for that girl only for her to say she doesn't want him anymore. We all know how ungrateful nigerian girls can be. In as much as I condemn the action of the guy I also say that girl deserves every thing that came her way.

They should lock you up instead angry angry
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by shammah1(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Why are human beings so cruel and wicked? This is very disheartening.

God is watching us
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by themodernman: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:

You Never Can Tell...

Never can tell d guy might be bluffing abi?

Ok....kontunuu!
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Cutest9gerian(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you are a B.A.ST.A.R.D

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
With the the rage in me right now, I can kill anybody named 'Kazeem' around me....Haba! Lord have mercy on your people, the devil is on d loose in human skin!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by midasbliss(f): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Never can tell d guy might be bluffing abi?

Ok....kontunuu!
Pray U Dnt Find Urself In Such Situation because Im Sure U Must Have Been Threatened B4 Bt U Didnt Take It To Be Serious.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by humberjade: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am sure dat lady must have noticed d anger in him and probably continued with d relationship, thinking he will one day change, all in d name of luv. Too bad for her.

That's wat I keep telling my female friends; keep away 4rm violent guys, a guy who slaps u at any little provocation...in little or no time he'll start using his belt on u.

One day when u're fed up with his maltreatment, u try to defend urself, he gets angrier and uses a more dangerous weapon on u, and d course of d buhaha, one of u ends up dead.

Anger like any oda behaviour (or trait) is like smoke no matter how hard u try to hide it, it'll definitely one reveal itself.

Pls quit any violent relationship u are in right now, and run far away 4rm ur partner b4 u get hurt or worse.

I wish d lady speedy recovery, and d guy d maximum sentence this act of his deserves.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by nerodenero: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

So a large percentage degree kills "very slower" abi
Small percentage kills faster let alone a large percentage.In her case,the burnt is severe.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by themodernman: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:

Pray U Dnt Find Urself In Such Situation because Im Sure U Must Have Been Threatened B4 Bt U Didnt Take It To Be Serious.

Lol...to be honest with you its as if it's a ladies tin to take ppl for granted. Men never do such but a lady will see a man boiling with anger & still be taunting him.

Someone threatens a Man & he won't take it serious? You're very funny oh..
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by Aromas: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
otijah:
Thanks jaree, na so o. Let every man ripe what he soul in woman.
Re: Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. by martineverest(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Even if she did dat,it still dosnt justify the 'acidifying' of the lady....the girl na litmus paper?
mulattoclaro:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.