Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State (19222 Views)

IGP Idris Commissions New Interpol Office In Abuja (photos) / Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun / NAF Commissions New Facilities In Markudi And Benin City (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by ozioma11: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Gov. Uduaghan of Delta state has commissioned Eku Baptist Govt Hospital which was built by his administration.

The Hospital which is equipped with modern facilities like computerized tomography scan(CT scan) etc is expected to assist in the tackling of health challenges in the state.The inside view of the Hospital really look good.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Blakjewelry(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Sometimes I feel people just don't understand uduaghan
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2015
I can't say I'm impressed, looks like the regular hospitals we know.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by dokyOloye: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
cnario:
I can't say I'm impressed, looks like the regular hospitals we know.
are U for real?

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
I admire silent achievers over media achievers. Well Done Governor Emmanuel Oduaghan

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Rubbish ward

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by PassingShot(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2015
This is at best a standard hospital.

From the photos here, I can't see what makes it stand out.

18 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
if it was fashola nw. som fools wuld b rantn "dis man no dey tire?" "commissioning till d day of handover".

5 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2015
And what is so outstanding about this?

What is the number of bed spaces available? What other facilities are available there? I can also build just blocks , paint it and announce to the world that i have arrived.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
johnny1980:
And what is so outstanding about this?

What is the number of bed spaces available? What other facilities are available there? I can also build just blocks , paint it and announce to the world that i have arrived.
u could just visit there instead of asking questions

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
op uduagha is a th1ef and all PDP in delta state are th1eves and oppressors ,
op Eku baptist hospital was commissioned may 31 2014

stop the lies

delta state will never forget Great James ibori chop I chop government

22 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2015
He commissioned a Health Center not a modern Hospital. I can't even rate it as a clinic!!!

6 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
u could just visit there instead of asking questions
and you would do well to give us the full details before you post something online. You want us to praise him, so you do the job of getting us all the facts. Not the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Thank God that he built the hospital.
It is disgusting when a medical doctor like him still play politics with health.
His government has built several hospitals in in all the L.G.A. The question remains. " are these hospital functioning"?
99.7% of the primary health care centers have turned to natural habitants for rodents and reptails.
This is unacceptable.
Am not from Delta, however I just concluded my 6day tour of the state last week.
This man sees building hospitals as an avenue to enrich his cronies not necessarily giving health care services to the people.
I know of many unemployed doctors, nurses and pharmacist who are Deltans .

Just look at the naming of this hospital, "Eku baptist government hospital"..... its funny that a whole medical doctor will commit such blunder. What about the commissioner of health and permanent secretary?
Its unacceptable in medical nomenclature.

Yes a brand new hospital is in town,
Ask him where are the staff to man this hospital.?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by richidinho(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Forget all the over hyped Nigeria Hospitals

Only last month My brother was diagnosed of kidney stone

Only one hospital could do that with a modern machine whereby they don't need to open his body before taking out the stones

A private hospital, in Gwarinpa - Abuja

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by rottennaija(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
It's not about commissioning hospitals... It's the quality of our doctors and nurses that matters. Most of them are only interested in money...
The doctors we have today especially in the general Hospitals are not there when you need them. A typical example is the university of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH). About 3 weeks ago, I lost someone because doctors on call were no where to be found. That so call hospital is the easiest, cheapest way to die...
How can you explain a situation where there is a serious case and the doctor will prescribe drugs you have to work for a long distance to get. Before you can get it and come back, your patient can die. And most of the doctors there are working in more than 3 others hospitals and clinics.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Henrypraise: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Personnally m not a fan of uduaghan, so ar many deltans including d itsekiris.
barcanista:
I admire silent achievers over media achievers. Well Done Governor Emmanuel Oduaghan

Bro in as much as I admire ur passion 4 pdp, u ar not a deltan, u ar a bayelsan n uduaghan is anytin but an achiever, besides he is d fada of media hyping...he does one tin in d health sector n d media reports 3.
kenonze:
It is disgusting when a medical doctor like him still play politics with health.
His government has built several hospitals in in all the L.G.A. The question remains. " are these hospital functioning"?
99.7% of the primary health care centers have turned to natural habitants for rodents and reptails.
This is unacceptable.
Am not from Delta, however I just concluded my 6day tour of the state last week.
This man sees building hospitals as an avenue to enrich his cronies not necessarily giving health care services to the people.
Just look at the naming of this hospital, "Eku baptist government hospital"..... its funny that a whole medical doctor will commit such blunder. What about the commissioner of health and permanent secretary?

U sounded intelligent but a closer look explains dat ur post is filled wit only hate, d name "eku baptist hospital" is d perfect name 4 d hospital n if u don't knw y? Shut up n criticise d governor constructively, don't come here spewing ur venom of hate.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by igben(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
i need an urgent job..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by ozioma11: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
kenonze:
This is unacceptable.

Exactly
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Is this a "modern hospital" or a sick bed?

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by doctokwus: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Actually been to this hospital,last year while it was still undergoing renovation.
By our standards its a a well equipped general hospital,but nothing special about it.He did well because the hospital was almost neglected i think after nigerians took over,but uduaghan has brought it back to life.But at what cost is the question that may never be answered.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
Henrypraise:
Personnally m not a fan of uduaghan, so ar many deltans including d itsekiris.

Bro in as much as I admire ur passion 4 pdp, u ar not a deltan, u ar a bayelsan n uduaghan is anytin but an achiever, besides he is d fada of media hyping...he does one tin in d health sector n d media reports 3.

U sounded intelligent but a closer look explains dat ur post is filled wit only hate, d name "eku baptist hospital" is d perfect name 4 d hospital n if u don't knw y? Shut up n criticise d governor constructively, don't come here spewing ur venom of hate.

Read my post again.
Or look at the picture pls.
Eku baptist government hospital, not Eku baptist hospital as u said.
If it were as u said, it would have been better.
I dont have hate for Dr udeagha.
Am bitter that as a doctor, he failed to meet the specific objective in establishing a health care center. Ok

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:
Forget all the over hyped Nigeria Hospitals

Only last month My brother was diagnosed of kidney stone

Only one hospital could do that with a modern machine whereby they don't need to open his body before taking out the stones

A private hospital, in Gwarinpa - Abuja
that sould be Kelina hospital right?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by richidinho(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2015
iscoli:

that sould be Kelina hospital right?

Yeah bro
But its damn xpensive
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by tolugar: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
"New Modern" just thinking

*Comment reserved

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by richidinho(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2015
The bible says "Do to people what you will want people do to you"

Are u telling me that if Uduaghan is sick today(God forbid) that is where he will be receiving treatment?

A former health minister died the other day, he was reported to have died in his American Hospital where he was receiving treatment.... Can u imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

Yeah bro
But its damn xpensive
it has to b nw. u knw its lyk d biggest hispital in gwarimpa. nd u knw dia facilities are state of the art. even dia ambulances has got class.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by richidinho(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
iscoli:

it has to b nw. u knw its lyk d biggest hispital in gwarimpa. nd u knw dia facilities are state of the art. even dia ambulances has got class.

I took my babe there one night, she was not feeling fyne
I had to buy card for #10,000 only to take a #1,500 injection

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by ozioma11: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Sometimes I feel people just don't understand uduaghan
That is true
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
iscoli:
if it was fashola nw. som fools wuld b rantn "dis man no dey tire?" "commissioning till d day of handover".
Pls don't mind the op, i live in the town were the hospital is located and it was commission last year in the month of May not this year. The op is just looking for topic to create
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by ozioma11: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Pls don't mind the op, i live in the town were the hospital is located and it was commission last year in the month of May not this year. The op is just looking for topic to create
Pls dont say wat u dnt knw.Get ur facts right
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozioma11:
Gov. Uduaghan of Delta state has commissioned Eku Baptist Govt Hospital which was built by his administration.

The Hospital which is equipped with modern facilities like computerized tomography scan(CT scan) etc is expected to assist in the tackling of health challenges in the state.The inside view of the Hospital really look good.
Hey young man listen to me, i live in Eku Delta State where this hopital is located and i was present when it was commission in the month of May 2014 and not 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Shehu Sani Advises Yusuf Bichi, DSS Boss: “Use Gloves When Shaking Politicians” / Ward Congresses: Aregbesola Loses Out, As Oyetola Takes Control Of Osun APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.