Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Should I Join Them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Join Them? (915 Views)

Which Denomination Should I Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Join Them? by ConfessionsNgr: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
I really need help in making a decision, but I want anybody reading this to put his or herself in my shoes before judging or rendering advice. I graduated in 2009, with a 2-1 in electrical engineering. Five years after service, I am yet to get a job and I still live with my parents. Even my junior brother that finished service last year now lives on his own. My situation is so embarrassing to me, sometimes I just hate life. One of my closest pals back in school rides a car (evil spirit), and he is doing fine. I approached him for help, and most times he does give me money. He told me he doubts if I can do what he does. He is into smuggling cars into the country from Cotonou. My driving skills is five-star and I feel like joining them. He once told me of a time when a car his partner was driving during a hot chase by the custom patrol team, once summersaulted. The guy died on the spot. The job is very risky, but the gain involved is a lot. I am making plans to join, but an oath must be taken, and that is where the problem is for me. Anyone that wants to join his crew must swear an oath of secrecy, in order not to reveal secrets anyhow when caught or in some other cases. If you were in my shoes, what will you do?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/67/should-i-join-them

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site
Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Bros makanjuola, be patient God will perfect his work soon, I'm good through a similar situation but yet I will never involve in anything that involves my life, oath.. I might be going through a lot now but the future closer is what the enemies are scared of and they push u to involve into something that can affect the future, God be with u bro
Re: Should I Join Them? by CountDracula(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Eeya! My advice: seek the face of God and keep searching for a legal job! If after 2years u stil can't get one den u can start smuggling

1 Like

Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:
Eeya! My advice: seek the face of God and keep searching for a legal job! If after 2years u stil can't get one den u can start stealing
bro are u a thief
Re: Should I Join Them? by Imoy(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
"If u can't. Beat dem, join them"

No be me talk am o.

But seriously bros, I knw how it feels to still be under ur parents after 5yrs of leaving sch, that shit is frustrating to say d least.

But come to think of it bro Life itself is a risk, and its only the courageous and bold that makes the most out of it.

Something must kill a man.

My advice is go for the job but u must make sure this ur friend give/train u on all the tips on how to escape.

Keeping secret shouldn't be difficult for u na.

All the best bro.

If I were in your shoe I will go for the job. Nigeria is a bleeped up country.
Re: Should I Join Them? by CountDracula(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2015
adeekiti:
bro are u a thief
If I was a thief wud u expect me to tell u dat?
Re: Should I Join Them? by CountDracula(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I really need help in making a decision, but I want anybody reading this to put his or herself in my shoes before judging or rendering advice. I graduated in 2009, with a 2-1 in electrical engineering. Five years after service, I am yet to get a job and I still live with my parents. Even my junior brother that finished service last year now lives on his own. My situation is so embarrassing to me, sometimes I just hate life. One of my closest pals back in school rides a car (evil spirit), and he is doing fine. I approached him for help, and most times he does give me money. He told me he doubts if I can do what he does. He is into smuggling cars into the country from Cotonou. My driving skills is five-star and I feel like joining them. He once told me of a time when a car his partner was driving during a hot chase by the custom patrol team, once summersaulted. The guy died on the spot. The job is very risky, but the gain involved is a lot. I am making plans to join, but an oath must be taken, and that is where the problem is for me. Anyone that wants to join his crew must swear an oath of secrecy, in order not to reveal secrets anyhow when caught or in some other cases. If you were in my shoes, what will you do?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/67/should-i-join-them

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site
by dayokuns: 9:40am
Visit: www.hillcityng.org to listen live as we talk about
Change that will CHANGE your Life forever
Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

If I was a thief wud u expect me to tell u dat?
iffahear grin why would u advice him to steal na ? Oya tell me the truth bfre I jazx u to talk grin
Re: Should I Join Them? by CountDracula(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
adeekiti:
iffahear grin why would u advice him to steal na ? Oya tell me the truth bfre I jazx u to talk grin
When did I advice him to steal?
Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

When did I advice him to steal?
bros u be yahooboi grin u don modify am sharp sharp grin
Re: Should I Join Them? by CountDracula(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
adeekiti:
bros u be yahooboi grin u don modify am sharp sharp grin
Modify wat? Wen did I modify anythng? I dnt knw wat u ar talkin abt
Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Modify wat? Wen did I modify anythng? I dnt knw wat u ar talkin abt
badt guy
Re: Should I Join Them? by CountDracula(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2015
adeekiti:
badt guy
lol
Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2015
;Dj grin
CountDracula:
lol
Re: Should I Join Them? by p2t2r(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2015
The end justifies the means. Money is not everything, but make a lot of it before you say such nonsense. The good life belongs to the few who're still willing to get their hands dirty. The end justifies the means...... don not count on this piece thou!!..it's just how I feel....follow your heart and everything is gonna be okay.
Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
bros, bunk that i-be-graduate mentality, go out there and hustle,

if you have driving skills why not use it positively?? drive commercial buses/taxi/ etc , and grow from there.

it irritates me when able bodied men sit their a.s.s at home, complain of unemployment and think crime.

1 Like

Re: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Are you seriously looking for advice on whether or not you should live a life of crime?

(1) (Reply)

How Regular Should We Tithe? / Why Did Jesus Fast? / Danger! Another Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.