Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? (5734 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by HighRoll: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
I didn't know the right section to post this.

My Mom and little sister's birthdays is next month, 2 days apart. Now this two people are fascinated by airplanes but have never been in one. So i plan to travel by air with them from Lagos to anywhere within Nigeria to just have a bash with them. Just to make them have a memorable birthday.

Now i have never travelled by air myself, so i don't know documents i would need,procedure's or anything. Would i need a National ID? Can someone please throw some light on requirements.
Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
HighRoll:
I didn't know the right section to post this.

My Mom and little sister's birthdays is next month, 2 days apart. Now this two people are fascinated by airplanes but have never been in one. So i plan to travel by air with them from Lagos to anywhere within Nigeria to just have a bash with them. Just to make them have a memorable birthday.

Now i have never travelled by air myself, so i don't know documents i would need,procedure's or anything. Would i need a National ID? Can someone please throw some light on requirements.
the only thing u need is your money for ticket... Nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by khadupsie(f): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
A ticket and a form of ID, photo ID preferably.. that's all. Oh! If you are checking in luggage it has to be 23kg and a carry on bag of 10kg. Have a safe flight..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by sademola: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
The three passengers need ID card or means of identification to match the names on tickets with the holders of the tickets.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by Emperoradrian(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
D tins u'll need r as follows
TORCHLITE jst in case nepa does d normal...
DESKTOP CHARGER to charge ur battery,cos if u use normal fone charger,som fone experts fit steal wen u d sleep,.
GALA AND LACASERA,jst incase d air hostess announces "d lady who is suppose to cum wit ur refreshments is stuck in a holdup along 3rd mainland bridge,we're r sorry 4 d inconviniences,pls bear wit us...
Finally wit ur ROSARY,to ensure safe landing...gud day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
So nice of you to have good plans for their birthday and make it a memorable one for them. I don't think any documents required for local flight nonetheless, you could have a piece of ID with you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by HighRoll: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Chigold101:
the only thing u need is your money for ticket... Nothing more nothing less

Thanks, i was thinking i would need ID. I have requested since March last year, no show yet.
Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by HighRoll: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
khadupsie:
A ticket and a form of ID, photo ID preferably.. that's all. Oh! If you are checking in luggage it has to be 23kg and a carry on bag of 10kg. Have a safe flight..

Thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by HighRoll: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emperoradrian:
D tins u'll need r as follows
TORCHLITE jst in case nepa does d normal...
DESKTOP CHARGER to charge ur battery,cos if u use normal fone charger,som fone experts fit steal wen u d sleep,.
GALA AND LACASERA,jst incase d air hostess announces "d lady who is suppose to cum wit ur refreshments is stuck in a holdup along 3rd mainland bridge,we're r sorry 4 d inconviniences,pls bear wit us...
Finally wit ur ROSARY,to ensure safe landing...gud day

Lol
Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
HighRoll:

Thanks, i was thinking i would need ID. I have requested since March last year, no show yet.
it is internal travel, you dont need any id card. Unless your airliner requests for it.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by manuch(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
money
Re: What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? by HighRoll: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chigold101:
it is internal travel, you dont need any id card. Unless your airliner requests for it.

Alright, got it thanks

(1) (Reply)

China Restaurants and quest for customers / JUST IN!!! Alaba Is Closed, All Shop Locked Up . What's Happening ? / Who Deserve Your Seat And Why? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.