Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner (2798 Views)

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by igbokwesampson(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2015
There is alledged uncommon calm and peace as Inec declared Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of the peoples Democratic party the winner of the just concluded supplementary election in Abia.
This morning from around Umuahia metropolis, one can observe quietness as resident of the once busy state capital mourn what some declared as a total destruction for another four years, Ikpeazu who was the former ASEPA boss was said according to inhabitant of the commercial city of Aba to have failed in his responsibility of ASEPA boss to clean up Aba while he holds sware as the environmental boss, and was only known for collection tolls and levies and remitting same to his boss Chinedu Orji, the son of the Governor of the state. Dr T . A Orji.
While some argued that Ikpeazu's emergence will only consolidate the Orji's Dynasty in Abia state and a complete consolidation of the directionlessness which the T. A orji's administration was adjudged as. Their dismay and rejection of the declaration by INEC can be seen among the commercial motorcyclist, shop owners and residents, as most inhabitants of the city has resulted to God for their survival for the next four years. The case is not different from Aba and other parts of Abia as the candidate of Ikpeazu was rejected even before inception
Meanwhile few supporters of the PDP was also seen rejoicing and celebration of the emergence of their candidate as the governor elect of Abia.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by lipstick2(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Anoda 4 years of backwardness for Abians.
I pray the good Lord will touch Ikpeazu's heart to know that his people seek positive change.
His first two years he will use to repay his god father T.A Orji and other Pdp faithfuls who rigged in his favour,so Abians its going to b as usual.
Aba pple una sori o.
Alex Otti,u r the man Abians wanted but leave am for God.
I wont talk on Abia matter till 2019.
Abia matter closed
See u then.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by SkyBlue1: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Which one is "mourning"? Did people not vote him in? Absolutely no sympathy from me, some people just need to learn that there are consequences for certain actions and at the end of the day you have to lie on the bed you made. After whining about Orji being the worst governor in the history of Nigeria you went to go and vote for his stooge and a well known failed party. Hope he performs, if he doesn't that is your business.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu was never ASEPA boss rather a deputy.

What powers or roles do deputies have / play in decision making in Nigeria?

The manifestations of hatred against Ngwa people by their Igbo tribesmen continues.

Give them a chance to prove themselves before mourning their failures.

They tried Ogbonnaya Onu from Afoikpo - he failed

Orji Uzor Kalu from Old Bende, Abia North - he failed

T. A. Orji from Umuahia, Abia Central - He failed

Are Ngwas the new Osu (caste system) in Igboland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by mekaboy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The manifestations of hatred against Ngwa people by their Igbo tribesmen continues.

They all failed under the same roof.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
mekaboy:

They all failed under the same roof.

The curses and sacrifices made under Ogbor hill bridge that no Ngwa son or daughter will rule Abia State for 50 years has just been broken.

It was this sacrifices and dedication to the river goddess that was responsible for collapse of Aba and its glamour.

This same curse was responsible for the regime of kidnapping in Aba and its environs.

More secrets are to be revealed later.

So, bros enjoy, our Aba (the Eastern Nigeria ancient and cosmopolitan city) and by extension Abia State has just been liberated

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Remarkable: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Which one is "mourning"? Did people not vote him in? Absolutely no sympathy from me, some people just need to learn that there are consequences for certain actions and at the end of the day you have to lie on the bed you made. After whining about Orji being the worst governor in the history of Nigeria you went to go and vote for his stooge and a well known failed party. Hope he performs, if he doesn't that is your business.

My friend, may God bless you.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by ezeagu(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This governorship is being mourned simply because Ikpeazu is associated with TA, onye Ibeku that is unanimously hated, not because o wu onye Ngwa. Ask yourself, TA is from Umuahia, but what did he do for Umuahia except for buying land everywhere and clearing out markets. All these 'my people must rule' nonsense needs to go.

6 Likes

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Remarkable: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:

This governorship is being mourned simply because Ikpeazu is associated with TA, onye Ibeku that is unanimously hated, not because o wu onye Ngwa. Ask yourself, TA is from Umuahia, but what did he do for Umuahia except for buying land everywhere and clearing out markets. All these 'my people must rule' nonsense needs to go.

Unfortunately our politics in Nigeria has not matured up to the level where "let our son rule (its our turn)" politics is no longer the norm.

.. and didi you want an answer to your question of what T.A. Orji did for Umuahia? (or was it rhetorical, to which of course I'd disagree with).

I am glad that at least someone sees deconjesting the main town centre by relocating was a bold move taken by the out-going governor.

1 Like

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:

It is not true.

For the past 30 years, there is this popular slogan by other Igbos living in Aba and suburbs that Ngwa man can't be Abia State governor.

Those that mourn are doing so because they are ashamed to face reality that a core Ngwa man will now govern the State.

Secondly, most traders in Aba are afraid that any governor of Ngwa extraction will demolish most structures in Aba in a bid to restore the city to its original masterplan hence they are already counting their loses.

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Remarkable: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
igbokwesampson:
There is uncommon calm and peace as Inec declared Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of the peoples Democratic party the winner of the just concluded supplementary election in Abia.
This morning from around Umuahia metropolis, one can observe quietness as resident of the once busy state capital mourn what some declared as a total destruction for another four years, Ikpeazu who was the former ASEPA boss was said according to inhabitant of the commercial city of Aba to have failed in his responsibility of ASEPA boss to clean up Aba while he holds sware as the environmental boss, and was only known for collection tolls and levies and remitting same to his boss Chinedu Orji, the son of the Governor of the state. Dr T . A Orji.
While some argued that Ikpeazu's emergence will only consolidate the Orji's Dynasty in Abia state and a complete consolidation of the directionlessness which the T. A orji's administration was adjudged as. Their dismay and rejection of the declaration by INEC can be seen among the commercial motorcyclist, shop owners and residents, as most inhabitants of the city has resulted to God for their survival for the next four years. The case is not different from Aba and other parts of Abia as the candidate of Ikpeazu was rejected even before inception
Meanwhile few supporters of the PDP was also seen rejoicing and celebration of the emergence of their candidate as the governor elect of Abia.

without a source, I can already guess it is the Scum tabloid posting this crap.

1 Like

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by igbokwesampson(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

It is not true.
For the past 30 years, there is this popular slogan by other Igbos living in Aba and suburbs that Ngwa man can't be Abia State governor.
Those that mourn are doing so because they are ashamed to face reality that a core Ngwa man will now govern the State.
Secondly, most traders in Aba are afraid that any governor of Ngwa extraction will demolish most structures in Aba in a bid to restore the city to its original masterplan hence they are already counting their loses.

Look up dictionary definition of Source and may be come back to comment
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by mensdept: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

It is not true.

This is how local people are. The senators and house or rep honorables that represented the Ngwa areas did nothing, and instead of looking for "Ngwa" governor, people should look for who is able to govern well irrespective of which stupid clan he comes from.

lipstick2:
Anoda 4 years of backwardness for Abians.
I pray the good Lord will touch Ikpeazu's heart to know that his people seek positive change.
His first two years he will use to repay his god father T.A Orji and other Pdp faithfuls who rigged in his favour,so Abians its going to b as usual.
Aba pple una sori o.
Alex Otti,u r the man Abians wanted but leave am for God.
I wont talk on Abia matter till 2019.
Abia matter closed
See u then.

I think its not a matter of god or prayer, but truly violence, because this nonsense of corrupt people who are glaringly local and dumb parading as governors and senators has to one day stop.

Off with their heads
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by igbokwesampson(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The curses and sacrifices made under Ogbor hill bridge that no Ngwa son or daughter will rule Abia State for 50 years has just been broken.
It was this sacrifices and dedication to the river goddess that was responsible for collapse of Aba and its glamour.
This same curse was responsible for the regime of kidnapping in Aba and its environs.
So, bros enjoy, our Aba (the Eastern Nigeria ancient and cosmopolitan city) and by extension Abia State has just been liberated

My guy, even the dead knows that Alex Otti won Ikpeazu mercilessly, but for the rigging machine of the Orji's, he even lost to Alex Otti in his kitchen, go make inquiry or even make google your friend and see all the declared results both from pooling units and wards. But the results developed wings and flew before arriving INEC state headquarters. God dey Sha

1 Like

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
igbokwesampson:

My guy, even the dead knows that Alex Otti won Ikpeazu mercilessly, but for the rigging machine of the Orji's, he even lost to Alex Otti in his kitchen, go make inquiry or even make google your friend and see all the declared results both from pooling units and wards. But the results developed wings and flew before arriving INEC state headquarters. God dey Sha

The truth would have been revealed in the supplementary election where Dr Ikpeazu beat Otti again

Previous results (main election) declared are.
Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) ------ 248,459
Alex Otti (APGA) ------------- 165,406

Bye Election results
Okezie Ikpeazu -------- 16,254
Alex Otti ------------------ 15,476

1 Like

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by mekaboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You reason like this in this 21st century? Blaming sacrifice and curse for bad leadership? No wonder abia state is backward.

They even voted a governor by the name of ikeazu, meaning last.

People of the same party have been looting the state fund and doing nothing for the people and you blame sacrifice and curse for it?

I pity abia state sha, if they is the story your corrupt leaders sold to you to remain i slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
mekaboy:

You reason like this in this 21st century? Blaming sacrifice and curse for bad leadership? No wonder abia state is backward.

People of the same party have been looting the state fund and doing nothing for the people and you blame sacrifice and curse for it?

I pity abia state sha, if they is the story your corrupt leaders sold to you to remain i slavery.

Stop hiding your deep seated hatred for the Ngwa tribe and more also your bruced and battered ego.

Your are not ashamed to insinuate that a government by Ikpeazu will be a failure without any antecedent or example to cite.

I had this in 1992 - Ogbonnaya Onu, 1999 - Orji Kalu and 2007 T. A. Orji that Ngwas are no good for the governor hence the rot you and your kinsmen buried Abia State into.

Shame on you and get lost

1 Like

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by ogawisdom(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Son ve u heard d word rigging b4, dts wat happened in abia
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop hiding your deep seated hatred for the Ngwa tribe and more also your brushed and battered ego.

Your are not ashamed to insinuate that a government by Ikpeazu will be a failure without any antecedent or example to cite.

I had this in 1992 - Ogbonnaya Onu, 1999 - Orji Kalu and 2007 T. A. Orji that Ngwas are no good for the governor hence the rot you and your kinsmen buried Abia State into.

PDP is enough evidence. I am not from abia so i dont care. But the smell from abia state is now poluting other eastern states. Keep looking for the sacrifice and curse under bridge, while ur leader loot.

1 Like

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't know why I am from this cursed state. undecided
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by jahbiz: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
They have jus learnt how to make or mar their future by their PVC.
Next time they should go out massively and vote their choice candidate intead of sitting at home watching channels tv and xpect miracles.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by nduchucks: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will forgive Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, if he can bring Ariara market to standard in his first term.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
mekaboy:

PDP is enough evidence. I am not from abia so i dont care. But the smell from abia state is now poluting other eastern states. Keep looking for the sacrifice and curse under bridge, while ur leader loot.

Please get lost. Other Easterners are the real polluters of Aba and it's environs.

Alex Otti was with PDP and T. A. Orji just 6 months ago until he was effected by PDP zoning formula for governorship race.

How is Alex Otti now different from Dr Okezie accept tribe.

Crude Hater
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
I will forgive Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, if he can bring Ariara market to standard in his first term.

They will call it Ngwa agenda and is the reason they voted against him to retain those shanties littered across Aba.

The truth is that it will be like a war as he will be accused of destroying businesses belonging to other Igbo tribes as a revenge or animosity.

The good thing is he has the mandate to do so as it was one of his campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by eaglechild: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop hiding your deep seated hatred for the Ngwa tribe and more also your brushed and battered ego.

With this type of reasoning how do you expect Abia to develop.

You guys have to tone down this clannish politics and look for who will put the interest of the state first.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by CharliParker: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
THIS NONSENSE CANT HAPPEN IN IMO STATE
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
eaglechild:

With this type of reasoning how do you expect Abia to develop.

You guys have to tone down this clannish politics and look for who will put the interest of the state first.

Unfortunately I am not included in the guys you are referring to.

When the other Igbos have deep seated hatred for their Ngwa kinsmen, it was fine and good as it was passed from parents to children until they are being seen as the 21st century Osu (caste system) it wasn't clannish or tribalism.

Things have gone out of hand that the Ngwas may start denying their Igboness for Ngwa as a different ethnic group with different dialects and culture.

It is time to make them know that they aren't lesser beings to their brothers and restore that lost mutual respect and brotherliness.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
CharliParker:
THIS NONSENSE CANT HAPPEN IN IMO STATE

The same thing is already happening in Imo State where they tell whoever cared to listen that Mbaise people can't be governor in Imo State.

If you watch the trend, the poor performance of Ihedioha in 2015 guber election where he won only 7 LGAs out of 27 was as a result of this dichotomy which if not checked will make Owerri zone unable to produce the governor of Imo State in a foreseeable future.

Why must Mbaise people be singled out?
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by mekaboy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please get lost. Other Easterners are the real polluters of Aba and it's environs.

Alex Otti was with PDP and T. A. Orji just 6 months ago until he was effected by PDP zoning formula for governorship race.

How is Alex Otti now different from Dr Okezie accept tribe.

Crude Hater

See ur reasoning. other easterners are poluting abia, because u dont have a governor or waste management agency. Abians get what they deserve if they all reason like u.
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Ponponkon: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
igbokwesampson:
There is uncommon calm and peace as Inec declared Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of the peoples Democratic party the winner of the just concluded supplementary election in Abia.
The good news is that we have more coffins for your kinds. Do you guys have more corpse to bury and mourn?
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Clerverly: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
mekaboy:

That is Ngwakwe, your Taniod colleague, you are bashing so! He created the moniker after jonathan lost! grin grin
Re: Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner by Holywizard: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
As an Isukwuato indigene....

One day I will rule my people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Lovely Pictures Of President Buhari In Bavaria With The President / Nairaland Should Create A Dislike Button Under Comments(see Why) / Exposed! How Lagos Govt Sold Helicopter It Bought In 2009 Back To Itself In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.