Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Obasanjo - It’s Not Just Nigerians, Even African Leaders Are Happy Over Jonath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - It’s Not Just Nigerians, Even African Leaders Are Happy Over Jonath (304 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo - It’s Not Just Nigerians, Even African Leaders Are Happy Over Jonath by creebhills(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
The Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Gen Olusegun Obasanjo was at the Washington Dc, United States of America during the week to attend United States Institute of Peace.

In one of his speech he said African leaders were happy over the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 presidential election.

ALSO READ:Selena Gomez poses sexy and Naked:http://www./2015/04/selena-gomez-poses-sexy-and-naked.html

According to him, his checks in a number of African countries suggested they were happy over the result of the election. He referred to President Goodluck Jonathan as a moving train who was providentially stopped from collapsing Nigeria.

“I have visited six countries since the election, they are as happy about the results as we are in Nigeria. It is good not only for Nigeria, it is good for Africa and I believe it is good for the world.”

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/04/obasanjo-its-not-just-nigerians-even.html

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari / Nigeria’s Debt Rises By $18bn In 4 Years (SUMMARIZED) / Obasanjo, Atiku And Buhari: Is This Corruptio Battle Only For Others???? (inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.