Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Dr Okezie Is Likely To Be Aba's Messiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dr Okezie Is Likely To Be Aba's Messiah (353 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / Brief Profile Of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu:abia State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dr Okezie Is Likely To Be Aba's Messiah by Sylverly(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Truth be told, since the inception of this governorship election race in abia, I had consistently thrown my weight on the APGA's governorship candidate. It's pertinent that most times, the Messiah we seek, often comes from a least expected jungle.
It's obvious that the population of Abia,especially , the Aba city(the commercial hallmark of Abia state) is mostly populated by non-indigenes whom obviously were supporting the APGA candidate, of which such move could be seen as justifiable, since most persons believed that the city has been less developed by the previous governments, and also with a high number of indigenous land owners(ngwa people) whom is been said hasn't handled the zenith seat of power in the state, since its creation. To them, this seems to be a new dawn, a rare opportunity to restore their degraded land back to its former status and even better, by a son of the land(nwa afor).
In my own view, I think the city of aba needs utmost concentration especially in the area of development (knowing that it's easier to destroy an ant hill than to raise one). The mega city haa lost its structure and form. In the light of this, i believe that a house owner wouldn't mind taking some drastic but profitable measures to ensure that his home is in order.
Therefore, I think Dr okezie might be the agent of this "promised change" in aba city. Let's join hands in support of whoever emerges as our next governor. GOD BLESS HIS OWN STATE.

(1) (Reply)

Another Buhari Supporter Begins Trek From Yola To Abuja / Reps Suggest Scrapping Of FG Scholarship Because It Doesn't Favour North / Nigeria Army Rescue Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.