Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election (17926 Views)

Taraba Governorship: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ishaku’s Election / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Aystarz: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beamborla:
She did put up a good fight.
It's a good step for women in politics.

My! did she! History could've been made.
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Lifebender(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bullsh1t
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Eniqurl(f): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
OKAY
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by mike404(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
PROPHET BUHARI PBUH NEVER SUPPORTED HER POLITICAL AMBITION...WOMEN IN GENERAL ARE NOTHING BUT A SEX OBJECT ACCORDING TO AL QURAN

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME MA sad
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by TI1919(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congratulations baby Taraba for beating mama taraba.

grin

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by zungum: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
bt surely it was a tough 1 4 PDP.....anyway congrates 2 d winner
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by zungum: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
mike404:
PROPHET BUHARI PBUH NEVER SUPPORTED HER POLITICAL AMBITION...WOMEN IN GENERAL ARE NOTHING BUT A SEX OBJECT ACCORDING TO AL QURAN

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME MA sad
fool

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by UnknownT: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
niceguy7:
Eeyah that poor woman
Hmmmm, so she poor cum dey run for election! Who finance her election?
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Female governor ko female governor ni cheesy

lshiaku all the way grin

opiaoku you again
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by spencekat(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
I said it earlier there is no way that woman will beat PDP candidate,Ishaku.Congrats to the Taraba governor-elect,Darius Ishiaku.
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by HzRF(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
okooloyun1:
Madam well done you tried ur best ooo jare that tells us that women in politics in Nigeria have a brighter future, now madam enter d kitchen and go cook for your family.
U mean atiku
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by strongerthaneva(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

lshiaku all the way grin
na God go punish all una brainless tanoids..
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Rapzino: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Where are the mofos challenging me all this while? Mtcheeewwww, y'all should come and enlighten me on Taraba Politics. Somebody say(SAI) BABA!

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by mike404(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
zungum:
fool
HEDIOT
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Emdee590(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beamborla:
She did put up a good fight.
It's a good step for women in politics.
Na only ur comment make sense for here jor...no be all ds trash wey dae d yarn for here . That is how una Dae use discourage females

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
That's another dull quality of Jonathan,if ladies emerge as a leader,they do things extremely,if they were to be strict,they'd be overstrict,if they were to be embezzlers,they'd embezzle till their safe is outta space like planet Mars e.g Diezani Madueke,women are good pretenders also,e.g Okonjo Iweala,with Okonjo's 14 year old girl voice,she can deceive a ghost

_U forgot patricia ETTEH, madam NO TIME......

aBEG WETIN LOUIS van girls boys dey play?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by digee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
She actually put in a tough fight, But the challenges she had were just two.
1. She's a Muslim, the political space in taraba is polarized along religious divid, assuming she is a Christian it could be an easy ride for her, considering the fact that Ishiaku is not known at all in Taraba, that explains why the fight was tough and margin narrow.
2. Her religious centiments and statements against Christians made people vote against her because she thought she got all the money and enjoys the the backing of a political failure like Atiku.
All in all Tarabians are Happy and Atiku should Go and hid his face in shame

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by eagleeyez: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

lshiaku all the way grin

My dear what do u mean? Its not about the gender
Either way am glad she lost. Corrupt selfish woman
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by hotice01: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm not trying to be a sexist but the sincere bitter truth is that Nigerian politics is not rip to have a female Governor.
99% of women who have held prominent political positions have abused it.The likes of Patricia Eyah,Dizani Madueke,Oby Ezekwesili, most female deputy governors and even PEJ. They have proven to more corrupt and power drunk than their male counterparts.
Having states the above so many would shout and gender equality e-warriors will want to crucify me.but its the truth.
Most female leaders in the world are very corrupt(Brazil,Argentina,etc)with only a few exceptions.if you doubt my claim do your research.
Even a female boss in your place of work is always more aggressive and uptight.
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by millionboi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nigeria appears 2big 4women 2manage
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by ndcide(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Look at how premiumtimes is putting the story, as if people really cared about the candidacy of the woman.

All those who were so interested in her candidacy did that simply because they support APC. period.

we don't even know the woman. she hasn't made significant impact to warrant such false support Premiumtimes is trying to make us believe.

Well, they've been partisan; so no one is surprised .

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by ignis: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very good....
Taraba is not for APC
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
niceguy7:
Eeyah that poor woman
Who be poor, d woman who gather money like sea sand from house of rep. n enjoy it, want to get more from the state coffer, but the people in Taraba have balls.
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by major466(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:
I de vex. All these sexist Nigerian's. Even foolish women will not support their own. Anyway, we shall get there. Buhari should do the needful and empower women in his government
The Daura Magician to empower women The same man that swore with all his might to destroy the office of first lady
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by niceguy7(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
sisnowee:
Who be poor, d woman who gather money like sea sand from house of rep. n enjoy it, want to get more from the state coffer, but the people in Taraba have balls.
No be that kind poor i mean jor.....
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by niceguy7(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
UnknownT:
Hmmmm, so she poor cum dey run for election! Who finance her election?
No be that kind poor oo...
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by jamillion: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Women trying hard to disapprove the simple fact that "its men world", ladies stop trying hard...its just natural for men to rule the world. Do u doubt it? Show me a chapter in the bible or quran that was brought by a woman.......ladies, get over it already embarassed
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Queendarlene(f): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
For her to have gathered that much vote as a woman, in the north where politics is a mans game....she tried....
2019 is waiting..

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by AMvanquish: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
I always knew it would be a miracle for her to win. When peeps like TY Danjuma are still around running things. She gave a gud fight tho..
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Aseneshii: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
But you didn't tellbus why ?
spencekat:
I said it earlier there is no way that woman will beat PDP candidate,Ishaku.Congrats to the Taraba governor-elect,Darius Ishiaku.
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by AMvanquish: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
major466:

The Daura Magician to empower women The same man that swore with all his might to destroy the office of first lady

The office of a governor and that of first lady! Which is in Nigeria's constitution?
Re: Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Something tells me she may help won a free and fair elections. She should still appeal to elections tribunal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria / SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education / Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.