Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family (27131 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Lv3pgxyCQMI/VTzm5XVG69I/AAAAAAAFDmk/qzaA3Sipo0E/s1600/4.png[/img]

Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured with his wife Florence, their daughters, son-in law and grandson at Mrs Ajimobi's birthday thanksgiving recently
http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/04/lovely-photo-of-oyo-state-governor-and.html

16 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by igbsam(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
The Feeling is real...... grin

I want to thank my mama and my papa and my phone and my connection and my kini.

I thank you all.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by mzlizabelle(f): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beautiful family.
The wife though, such a beauty to behold kiss

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by dmjinc(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
nice
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Importguru(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
good one beautiful family grin

SEE HOW GENERAL BUHARI IS WEARING JONATHAN'S OUTFIT (PHOTOS)
http://www.bwgist.com/2015/04/see-how-handsome-general-buhari-is-on.html
grin grin grin
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by babamadiba(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
I wanna be like this when I grow up.
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by alaoeri: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely picture, Ajimobi the jinx breaker. cool
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by shabla(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beautiful picture of a good family..

Long live the Ajumobi himself[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Lushore1: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beautiful yoruba girls.....

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by kombats: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yawn
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Dragonking: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is that his daughter at the right hand side that he usually kisses and have sexx with when he wins an election? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by justdivine: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Leojamesjames(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wonderful family, beautiful
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Money is good....Click like if you want it and share if you hate money and don't want it... sad shocked

7 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
They look shiny in tiny palaces while nairalanders cling on their dusty laptops to support them online. Hahahahahaaha politicians

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
mtchew.
He had better pay the 4 months salary so that Lautech Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso will resume.
I hate Nigeria polititians and fools that praise them.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by tobtap: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dragonking:
Is that his daughter at the right hand side that he usually kisses and have sexx with when he wins an election? grin grin grin
God will SAVE you undecided embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by okooloyun1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Money is good ooo
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cute
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
This man is blessed wif a biuriful family. Its gud 2 marry a handsome / biuriful partner..

Ama gonna ve a biuriful family

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Queendarlene(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
BeautiFULL, so beautiFULL
OYO state your money is working...
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by mzlizabelle(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dragonking:

Give your hatred to Jesus, He heals.

9 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by bogolobango(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ur dp can cause gobe
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by jasper83: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Queendarlene:
BeautiFULL, so beautiFULL
OYO state your money is working...

don't be sarcastic my dear, he's already made before joining politics. He even held a top position in shell in the US. So Oyo money doesn't mean much to him. Ajimobi has been balling for long

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by chefremy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
the govenor is really trying tho...
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Saraben(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice outfits
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Pavore9: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
A beautiful family.
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by laurel03(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Politician dey thief masses money.... Ajimobi awarding 1km of road for over 1billion Naira... 2billion to plant flower when unemployed people full street..
I just wish buhari will change all ds mess in nigeria...
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Holyfield1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
If only Ajimobi can dash me one of this pretty daughters of his.....Who says love is important in a relationship?......Na her money me won chop o!....His wife is supper hot.......Keep enjoying your share of the national cake sha
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
All I see is Bleashing cream undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] / Sanwo-Olu Honors Dare Samuel Akinrodoye Who Swam Length Of 3rd Mainlanbridge / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.