Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family (27142 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by datbay(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
jasper83:

don't be sarcastic my dear, he's already made before joining politics. He even held a top position in shell in the US. So Oyo money doesn't mean much to him. Ajimobi has been balling for long
who told you that.. Why did he join politics then...quit that one
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Lv3pgxyCQMI/VTzm5XVG69I/AAAAAAAFDmk/qzaA3Sipo0E/s1600/4.png[/img]

Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured with his wife Florence, their daughters, son-in law and grandson at Mrs Ajimobi's birthday thanksgiving recently
http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/04/lovely-photo-of-oyo-state-governor-and.html

This is interesting. So Nigerian artisans can do beautiful round walls like this.
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by jasper83: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
datbay:
who told you that.. Why did he join politics then...quit that one

then go and ask why the former MD of Nigerian breweries is now into politics as the DG of national population commission,or ask the governor of Anambra state who was a former director at fidelity bank why they all join politics. You must really be naive.lol

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by datbay(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
jasper83:

then go and ask why the former MD of Nigerian breweries is now into politics as the DG of national population commission,or ask the governor of Anambra state who was a former director at fidelity bank why they all join politics. You must really be naive.lol
when I see kids who can't argue reasonably...I simply ignore them.
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by odunkunbi(f): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely family
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Amhatu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very nice. cool
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely family indeed!!!
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by delishpot: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
All I see is Bleashing cream undecided

Jelousy na bad tin o.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Then man is Handsome nd well surrounded with beauties.... Lovely family... smiley

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
All I see is Bleashing cream undecided
Ah ah... Fear God nw they dnt look like they bleach nw... Compare them with Oyo state previous Governor.. Sen Adebayo Alao Akala... Who look more fresh nd clean... Lmao cheesy
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Money is good....Click like if you want it and share if you hate money and don't want it... sad shocked

Please your domain name is too long!

Do something to it

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 27, 2015
How do i do that? Any edit button to that effect? Thanks
adetona99:

Please your domain name is too long!

Do something to it
Re: Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
How do i do that? Any edit button to that effect? Thanks

It's not possible to edit it but when you want to get a custom a domain try to make it shorter and meaningful.

Best Regards ,

Author @www.facepassion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola / Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.