Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke (2831 Views)

I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Knowing His Intentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please I need an urgent help, my sister'§ suitor happen to come for the first time to make his intentions known to the family. So along the line, one funny but questionable drama took place. It happened that the Bottle of wine He came with broke immediately he stepped into the building and that drama which was just so normal to others kept me pondering. Coz before now, I have had like one or two revelations concerning her marriage stuff which wasn't encouraging at all and have been praying for God'§ intervention on this. Now my question is, could the breaking of this wine bottle point @ something? Or what will you guys really advise on this? As we all know, God knows everything and he has ways of speaking to. Us as his children. He knows the best for us all. Is only Him (God) alone that can tell whether that man is the rightful partner to my sis or not. Ofcourse we all know that a "Broken engagement is better than a broken marriage". I will love to see her succeed in marriage coz She'§ all we've got as a pharmacist. It may be funny but serious in the other sense. Thanks for you candid advice.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
What were u revelations?

It could be that the guy is not meant for her or she has serious spiritual problem. (Spiritual husband things)
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Orubebe01: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Its a bad omen. I will advice that they consult a real man of God before any other thing. God just spoke to u people through what happen. So dont ignore it.

1 Like

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orubebe01:
Its a bad omen. I will advice that they consult a real man of God before any other thing. God just spoke to u people through what happen. So dont ignore it.
Yea
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by kreamidiva(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
It's an omen.

One guy sent his parents to go for his introduction while he was away. On their way to the girl's village, his dad stopped to pee, a bee from nowhere stung him.

That was the end of the introduction. The marriage never held as they considered it an omen.

1 Like

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
iOmoge:
What were u revelations?

It could be that the guy is not meant for her or she has serious spiritual problem. (Spiritual husband things)
This Guy in question is a Man of God in one of this penticostal churches and one of the revelations I had was that I happened to see my sister in the midst of 5 Suitors but all of a sudden a man came out from no where to take her away. What I saw next was both of them walking towards a very THINCK DARKNESS. I know that that particular revelation was WARNING against a future happening.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orubebe01:
I feel your point....to me, that is simply my thought too. God seems to speak through a Sign that not all understood except you are spiritually in tuned with the spirit of God. All I just need is a confirmation
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:
It's an omen.

One guy sent his parents to go for his introduction while he was away. On their way to the girl's village, his dad stopped to pee, a bee from nowhere stung him.

That was the end of the introduction. The marriage never held as they considered it an omen.
so what'§ your take on this my dear?
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dis one na confam omen o. An omen to go and get another bottle of wine ffs. Smh, you say you see a vision of a man and his new bride entering darkness, you expected them to put the light on during honeymoon? She's your sister ffs, what are you thinking, dude grin

PS: See as bad belle full this thread. OP, don't allow mgbekes ruin your sister's happiness biko. grin. This one na from omen to no men for your sister e go be if you no use brain angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Agrika: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let her cancel that wedding
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Jamean(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmm!

I could have said tis just a one-off occurence, but the fact you had prior revelations makes it worrisome.

Y'all need to pray and seek God's face in this regard, especially your sister. He will reveal things more clearly, but then if it is not God's will for them to be married, is your sis ready to let go?
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Defcon1(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2015
thexzy:
This Guy in question is a Man of God in one of this penticostal churches and one of the revelations I had was that I happened to see my sister in the midst of 5 Suitors but all of a sudden a man came out from no where to take her away. What I saw next was both of them walking towards a very THINCK DARKNESS. I know that that particular revelation was WARNING against a future happening.
But what if it was all just coincidence?
Shït happens sometimes you know.
l understand your concerns, though
Any brother would feel the same way.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2015
What's the reactions of the elders around?

Have you told your sister,or family members- your mum,or dad about it? If yes,what's their reaction.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by kreamidiva(f): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2015
thexzy:
so what'§ your take on this my dear?

I think the OP should look for a real man of God who can pray about it and possibly tell them what it all means.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Ewuro4: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2015
kreamidiva:
It's an omen.

So they called off what would have been a happy marriage because of the dad's bad toilet habit? The bee made a mistake, it should have hammered his nut sack with venom.

It was simply a warning that he should not be urinating at that very spot. People can be miserably superstitious.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by kreamidiva(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
gbosaa:

So they called off what would have been a happy marriage because of the dad's bad toilet habit? The bee made a mistake, it should have hammered his nut sack with venom.

It was simply a warning that he should not be urinating at that very spot. People can be miserably superstitious.

Lolzzz.

3 Likes

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2015
kreamidiva:

I think the OP should look for a real man of God who can pray about it and possibly tell them what it all means.
That'§ a good suggestion....I really think that God is trying to speak through what just took place as a drama
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Agrika:
Let her cancel that wedding
why do you say so? Coz to me, we need an in-depth understanding of that scene that took place and also the next step to take.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Timbuktou:
Dis one na confam omen o. An omen to go and get another bottle of wine ffs. Smh, you say you see a vision of a man and his new bride entering darkness, you expected them to put the light on during honeymoon? She's your sister ffs, what are you thinking, dude grin

PS: See as bad belle full this thread. OP, don't allow mgbekes ruin your sister's happiness biko. grin. This one na from omen to no men for your sister e go be if you no use brain angry
please am getting confused, what'§ your say on this? Make me understand very well coz am reading different meanings to it
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2015
gbosaa:

As in eh, the level of ignorance/superstition is nauseating, someone stopped to pee in a place surrounded by bushes, was stung by a bee, and all he could think of was bad omen? People like these make me weak.

4 Likes

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai, I tire for Nigerians!

What kind of bottle wine falls and BREAKS Even amarula bottle can withstand a fall.

Maybe your sister should call off the wedding cos guys is a cheapskate! embarassed

Accidents do happen you know, it just means we are in a world where nothing is perfect. But if you want to use that as an excuse to ruin your sister's life, then go ahead. The thunder that will strike you is doing press up!!!

1 Like

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Ewuro4: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wedon:
Chai, I tire for Nigerians!

What kind of bottle wine falls and BREAKS Even amarula bottle can withstand a fall.

Maybe your sister should call off the wedding cos guys is a cheapskate! embarassed

Accidents do happen you know, it just means we are in a world where nothing is perfect. But if you want to use that as an excuse to ruin your sister's life, then go ahead. The thunder that will strike you is doing press up!!!
cheesy cheesy

thexzy:
why do you say so? Coz to me, we need an in-depth understanding of that scene that took place and also the next step to take.

Who is WE ? Who asked for your input in that family? Are you the one sponsoring her wedding? What is your problem abi you're the bad omen lurking behind and against your blood sister's happiness ni? What is wrong with you people and useless superstitions?

Take your busy body to any oil rig shore and get your hands dirty rather than all the chochocho hobby you embarked on.

GO GET A JOB.

1 Like

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hiiaaa, bad omen ko, bad omen ni.... Bottles no dey fall dey break before? ? undecided
Was his the first ever bottle to break?? You should only be worried if something out of the ordinary had happened but a mere breaking of bottle probably cos he misstepped or something undecided

Na una sabi shaaa abeg..
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by geeudy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
gbosaa:

you funny die, but what you just said is the truth.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
thexzy:
it could be that she is about making a grave mistake.
ask if this man has been there all along or he just showed up and she trhew all other suitors away to follow this?
forget pastor or not, some poeple use it to cover face.
did u talk to her about ur vision/revelationship.
she should be careful and dont choose a man because of what she sees or how ready he seems, she shouldnt be desperate.
this man may be the one she decided to follow because she was tired of waiting.
God would lead us all aright.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nigga44: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
[img][/img]
kreamidiva:
It's an omen.

Chai...!!! I need to be a pastor in this country o......superstitious maga plenty for here cheesy
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by kreamidiva(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigga44:
[img][/img]Chai...!!! I need to be a pastor in this country o......superstitious maga plenty for here cheesy

Lol...@ superstitious Maga.

Chai!
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Ewuro4: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigga44:
[img][/img]Chai...!!! I need to be a pastor in this country o......superstitious maga plenty for here cheesy

grin grin
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
@OP:

Let your family pray...

It might be nothing and it might be an omen
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
You are over thinking it. Let your sister live.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
God and wine don't go together sef. abi I just never understood how prayer is related with wine drinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... / My Niece Is Missing (photos) / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.