Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria (35384 Views)

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / Full List Of Elected Senators / Newly Elected Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mizmycoli and Kachisbarbie ..shame! tongue
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Profkomolafe(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
see their eyes! he who shall dine with the devil should be ready with his long spoon undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what a man can loot, a woman can loot better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by ajebuter(f): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is it only my eyes that sees that PDP gives women more leverage to contest than APC?

I think most of the female legislators won on the platform of PDP

I think that will be stored for future reference bcs it says alot about the platform that allows women to thrive politically

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by galadee(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
give way

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by adino(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Stella appointed minister from Edo and Senator from Anambra. Lol, I love that woman.

I just love Stella. I am telling you.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
BARR (MRS) RITA ORJI, AJEROMI/IFELODUN I(LAGOS), PDP

Na this one sweet pass
You go girl!

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by UnknownT: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Stella appointed minister from Edo and Senator from Anambra. Lol, I love that woman.
Bro, Mike Onolomemen is the minister from Edo, she represented Anambra as a minister, the reason Chidoka replaced her.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
6 of those representing the south East
Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by haftob(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Where is Rt. Hon Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo Central)

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
sad
dunkem21:
Mizmycoli and Kachisbarbie ..shame! tongue

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
dunkem21:
Miz mycoli and Kachisb arbie ..shame! tongue

Hian
Nsogbu dikwa....oginni?

What we do? angry

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Bolarge1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH, ANAMBRA NORTH, PDP

THE COMING BACK OF STELLA A COUNTRY WITHOUT JUSTICE AND RULE OF LAW.

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN HERE IN CANADA.

#GODSAVENIGERIA

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hian
Nsogbu dikwa....oginni?

What we do? angry

They forbid your name to be on the list
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by ohenhen1: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stela Oduah?

embarassed
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
I can see that most of them are pdp members,especially the one representing ajeromi/ifelodun constituency who is igbo,that is really nice. I'm looking forward to seeing a yoruba person representing delta state someday. In delta,we have ibos,ijaws,itshekiri/yoruba,urhobo etc.
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by osef(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
i thought aishatu jibril Dukku is from the APC
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Toktee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
any patricia ETTEH mentor inside these names?

n PDP leads with MAJORITY female representing them in both house!

pdP---------- always giving our mothers chance to EXPRESS THEMSELVES thru effective representation!

na who be mothers,na u be their pikin,those coperate ashi.na dem u d called our modas,thunder fire u
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
babyosisi:
6 of those representing the south East
Impressive
I'm happy that we really uplift our women as opposed to suppressing them. No wonder we have produced some of the greatest female achievers in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
The ladies are just as bad as their male counterparts. The only purpose they are running is to steal the country blind not to move the country forward. What a bunch of useless kleptocrats.
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by gogodaye(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The beautiful side of being a married woman.....you enjoy dual nationality.....both husband side and fathers side.....any attempt to discriminate against you....na society the individual go get take on...All that is required is that you be acknowledged to be a 'good wife cum daughter'....
Reminds me of the brouhaha.... Occasioned by the attempt to deny a female judge of the high court of the eastern states her elevation and promotion to the Court of Appeal on the basis of this she is not from that state but is married to a son of that state......
Remember the stern warning from the State President David Mark....
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by searider(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Okay; we are having more thieves in politics already.

Same set of people that crumbles GEJ's administration through corruption.

GMB is not that meek; watch your backs because our eyes are on you guyz.
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
MRS. MARIA UDE NWACHI (EBONYI) PPA

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by amtalkin(f): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
BARR (MRS) RITA ORJI, AJEROMI/
IFELODUN I(LAGOS), PDP
that our lady!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Na this one sweet pass
You go girl!
Coming from a bigot like you, it's a compliment to the people of Lagos to elect her. Am happy for her and I am waiting for a day the reverse will be the case when a Yoruba woman will be elected in the South East. Then all your venoms will be coming out. FYI , Dr Ariyo is still practicing as a cardiologist and you are still miserable with your worthless life.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Takim107(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'll sure be among this list someday.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Chinom(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
BARR (MRS) RITA ORJI, AJEROMI/IFELODUN I(LAGOS), PDP

Ajo anu.....that woman go tough no be small. I want her to be very vocal in the house. I will be doing a lot of PR for her.

Ada nne, carry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Wuuworld(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
I REP TEAM ANAMBRA ELECT.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by 1stola: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
henrysam:

You are simply a robot.
In the olden days they will say
Na go u hear you no dey hear come
But these new generation we have remote
Hope u will respond to control
Kini ode yi nso sef?
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by 1stola: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmn stella the stealer

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Lekcy001(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Barr (Mrs) Rita Orji.....I sight you cheesy cheesy

Represent them well ma and show them its in their best interest Lagos is opened to all, regardless of tribe or religion.

#LagosForAll
#NoMansLand
....na so ur portharcourt nd enugu no mansland abi...........check dat ur 3G brain
Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Chinom(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Coming from a bigot like you, it's a compliment to the people of Lagos to elect her. Am happy for her and I am waiting for a day the reverse will be the case when a Yoruba woman will be elected in the South East. Then all your venoms will be coming out. FYI , Dr Ariyo is still practicing as a cardiologist and you are still miserable with your worthless life.

Yes, the Igbo people of Lagos. You missed that bit because you cannot get the word "Igbo" round your tongue. Shame to APC for not nominating more Igbos and other ethnic nationalities for elective posts in Lagos. The Lagos state house of assembly ought to have at least 7-10 Igbo people in it if real proportional representation took place.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmm.join you soon,ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.