Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Who Is More Neater? Guys That Stayed On Campus Or Guys That Stayed Off Campus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is More Neater? Guys That Stayed On Campus Or Guys That Stayed Off Campus? (557 Views)

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Neater? Guys That Stayed On Campus Or Guys That Stayed Off Campus? by hadura29(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
I have been asking myself this question, who is more neater; guys that stayed on campus (hostel) or guys that stayed off campus (town)?

I observed that most guys that stayed on campus have this non-challant attitude and lackadaisical way of handling their environment, most especially toilet and bathroom.

Those two rooms are important most especially when we receive female visitors.

I stayed off campus all through my university years, and neatness was utmost because if it's not there ladies won't come and come and come again.

I still observed that most of the guys that stayed on campus(hostel) still has that dirty attitude in them after school years.

Please I need my curiosity to be cleared, is it because they stayed on hostel or they are just lazy from home. Note, not all guys that stayed in town are neat also. So please your contributions are important ooo. Ladies feel free to join in this conversation.

Hadurah.
Re: Who Is More Neater? Guys That Stayed On Campus Or Guys That Stayed Off Campus? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
The guy who takes his personal hygiene serious.
Re: Who Is More Neater? Guys That Stayed On Campus Or Guys That Stayed Off Campus? by demmy0325(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Smh..
Re: Who Is More Neater? Guys That Stayed On Campus Or Guys That Stayed Off Campus? by hadura29(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
demmy0325:
Smh..

Why?

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Headline Headaches / Can Someone Prove This Wrong? / 95% Of People Alive Over The Age Of 110 Are Women. Proof!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.