Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels (25503 Views)

Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider / As A Student – 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Stay Off Campus / As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Patrik007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Today I'm talking about the types of neigbours found in Hostels, Off campus Hostels to be precise, Let's begin Note: It's not a generalization,
most students fall under on of the following:-

(1) The Borrower
These set of neighbours are very friendly and nice at first, Then they reveal their true self when you become close to them, they start by innocently borrowing things from you, and you being a good neighbor happily comply. but they see this as an invitation to keep borrowing your Stuff, even to personal objects, It gets to a point where they just help themselves without asking you. the good ones return borrowed objects in a damaged state, while others don't return them at all

(2) The Churchy Neighbour
These set of neighbours see themselves as the holy of Holy's, they don't mingle with others whom they tag as worldly people. their major concern is Church, Church, Church

(3) The Gladiator
These set of neighbours are like kratos in The God of war video game, they keep fighting over little issues. everyone try their best to avoid their them.

(4) The DJ
These set of neighbours are well known for their habit of playing loud music, they always play the sound system with the settings on the highest volume, thus making it difficult for other people to sleep or concentrate while reading. they don't care if they're disturbing other people around.

(5) The Yahoo Guy$$$$$$
These guys are highly respected by other neighbours due to their financial level, they put on good clothes, have the most furnished apartments, drive good cars, and they know how to ball .....

(6) The Party Goer
To These set of neighbours, everyday is Friday.. all they care about is Party, party party. and they are the ones who always return late at night and knock the gate for those inside to let them into the compound.

(7) The Run town
These Set of neigbours are also known as hustlers, they get the highest number of august visitors... lol (if u know what I mean) most times the visitors stay over night playing (temple run) with them.

(cool The Food hunter
These set of neighbours are really good at finding and devouring food, they secretly cook their food, but openly devour the food of other people, when you're cooking, they won't come into your apartment, but the moment the food is ready they will just stroll in and lie down on your bed....I don't know how they do it, maybe they use food detecting radar.....

(9) The Psycho
This neighbor tends to keep to themselves. Their blinds are always shut and you never really see them except for the times that they are peering through the window at you. On the odd occasion that you do catch them outside, they will never return your hello, but instead give you a silent cold stare.

(10) The Gossipers
These ones are the BBC and CNN of the hostel, they know about the latest happenings withing and outside the hostel, they know those dating each other, keeping malice with each other, e.t.c, They pretend to be your best friend so that they can scoop information from you to give to their next victim,....

(11) The Nice Neigbour
These set of people are nice and loved by all, they are well balanced.......

I'm done, feel free to add yours

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Innoxxacs: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
12. Those that will always want to tell you how big they are in public but end up knocking at your door late in the night for'just one cup of garri and pure water'
13. Small girls who think all they came to school to do is share share and share for free (don't ask me what they are sharing) lol

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Patrik007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Innoxxacs:
12. Those that will always want to tell you how big they are in public but end up knocking at your door late in the night for'just one cup of garri and pure water'
13. Small girls who think all they came to school to do is share share and share for free (don't ask me what they are sharing) lol
Lol. Remember. Doro is a cheerful giver

10 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by snazzy5050(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
lemme park my load here cool fp worthy
cc: Lalasticlala your attention is needed here biko wink

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Patrik007(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
snazzy5050:
Thank you
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by canDy4eva(f): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrB... grin
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by canDy4eva(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
..."Is need" cool
snazzy5050:
cc: Lalasticlala your attention is need here biko wink

4 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by snazzy5050(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
lol sorry about that modified
canDy4eva:
..."Is need" cool
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by rishies(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
OP talk true ooo

Which group do u belong too
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Chiscomax(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
A Typical Nigerian way of sending someone on Errand
MAN: Go and buy me bathing Soap.If Lux na N70 buy am, but if Lux no dey, buy Joy soap. If Lux dey, but dem dey sell am N80 andJoy soap na N70, buy Joy soap.But if Joy and Lux na N80, buy Lux soap. If the two soaps no dey,buy. Anyone wey Good Wey be N70 .
KID:bros, abeg, wetin u wan really buy?

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by originalhuman: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Dsholla: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alwas top 10, 11, 13 like say na latest Hits
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by fratermathy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
A run town number 7 hustler below tongue

Dem plenty for DELSU Abraka.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Sanuzi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
u try small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by geraldmartins(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
the stakeholders : these set of people will always b consulted by d hostel presdo before holding any meeting,they kno everything about everyone in d hostel

weed smokers : they don't normally go to lectures,feared by their hostel mates, neva contribute to the wellbeing of the hostel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by PrincessAnna: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chiscomax:
A Typical Nigerian way of sending someone on Errand
MAN: Go and buy me bathing Soap.If Lux na N70 buy am, but if Lux no dey, buy Joy soap. If Lux dey, but dem dey sell am N80 andJoy soap na N70, buy Joy soap.But if Joy and Lux na N80, buy Lux soap. If the two soaps no dey,buy. Anyone wey Good Wey be N70 .
KID:bros, abeg, wetin u wan really buy?
Can't stop laughing gringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by dijas(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
those who believe in reading. if they be ur Room mate, just buy earpiece because loud music is not tolerated

flat female loafers available for N1500. check My
signature
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Paseus(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Innoxxacs:
bros na PUNNA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by stzy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Those food radar. Guys ... I know how to handle dem... When dey show up I'll js be my normal self after cooking I'll shower n dress up...... All of us will leave ... And if I come back n he returns we'll. Read 2gether buh dey rarely return

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by farouk0403(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't belong to any of this, I am an introvert

3 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Affable0709(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2016

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Countrygirl(f): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one OP!

That no:1 is like a pest, am just hapi my next door neighbour has graduated cos she is a perfect example of number 1.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by McBrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Countrygirl:
Nice one OP!
That no:1 is like a pest, am just hapi my next door neighbour has graduated cos she is a perfect example of number 1.

The perfect example you can relate her with in her face angry angry

Girls And Backbiting Are Like
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by McBrooklyn(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Guys please wish me good luck as I'm helping my mum in finding her 5k I took yesterday angry angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by orijintv(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dry !!
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by PNomsule: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Happens everywhere on earth, not just off K!
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Larwin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
shocked
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by McBrooklyn(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
A guy sent Recharge Card of N1500 to the girlfriend and the girlfriend forwarded the card to her boyfriend without recharging it, the boyfriend loaded the card and transferred N1000 to his girlfriend, and the girlfriend transferred N500 to her boyfriend and the boyfriend transferred N200 to his girlfriend and the girlfriend transferred N100 to her boyfriend and the boyfriend transferred N50 naira to his girlfriend.

Go On...........
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by hersarhn: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
That is why it is good to live in a hostel with old pple because they re reasonable,they wil neva disturb u.i am enjoying myself...

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Goldenheart(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
I was a low key Neighbor back then. The unpredictable one
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by sweetetlove(f): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
12 the quiet neighbors... those that only greet and pass, they are always indoors and they don't get too close to other neighbors

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.