Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact (2593 Views)

Can Sperm Condition Cause Miscarriage In A Woman? / Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Endometriosis - The Reasons You Might Have Not Gotten Pregnant Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact by sayoddy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
after noticing little spot, i went for 12weeks scan that revealed a miss abortion with no heartbeat at 8.1weeks and did DC immediately on 21st april. it's now 5 days and want to get pregnant as soon as possible.

As a newly wed, i long to have my children. Now I'm ready to move on and try again.

Seeking suggestion from those who have experienced it and how they overcome. What are the do's and don't and when did you try again and any safe delivery afterwards

Thanks as this will keep my hope and those who are going through similar issues
Re: Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact by Ngasky(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
There is no minimum time limit. What you should be concerned about is what is the cause of the first miscarriage?
Treat that before planning to get pregnant again.
Is that your first pregnancy? If yes what is your Rhesus genotype and that of your husband?
Most first time pregnancy miscarriage is due to Rhesus factor. But fortunately after the miscarriage there is no need of concern. As your body already developed the rhesus antibody so it cant affect subsequent pregnancies
Re: Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact by jascon1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm sorry about your loss! The time frame to wait after a M/C is controversial. Some Drs suggest you wait a few cycles while other suggests you try again right away ( minus passing &/or healing time from d/c, which is usually 2 wks). New research suggests that becoming pregnant again within 6 months of a M/C, lessens your chance of another M/C. Please don't beat yourself up over the m/c & ur weight. It has been said most m/c's result from an imperfect embryo/sperm &/or implantation & ur body's natural defenses take over to no fault of the women. In Sept I had a m/c & was devastated to the point where I decided we weren't going to try again. In Dec I finally got over the M/c enough to have sexual relations w/ my hubby & bam... I'm now 35.6 wks prego which happened outside of my ovulation & w/ 1 ovary.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact by sayoddy(f): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2015
thanks for your contribution. It was my first pregnancy and first miscarriage. My husband and I are both Rhesus positive. While i'm B+, he's O+.
Ngasky:
There is no minimum time limit. What you should be concerned about is what is the cause of the first miscarriage?
Treat that before planning to get pregnant again.
Is that your first pregnancy? If yes what is your Rhesus genotype and that of your husband?
Most first time pregnancy miscarriage is due to Rhesus factor. But fortunately after the miscarriage there is no need of concern. As your body already developed the rhesus antibody so it cant affect subsequent pregnancies
Re: Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact by sayoddy(f): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Oh sorry for the loss and congrats on your baby bump. You've lifted my spirit. Wish you baby dust
jascon1:
I'm sorry about your loss! The time frame to wait after a M/C is controversial. Some Drs suggest you wait a few cycles while other suggests you try again right away ( minus passing &/or healing time from d/c, which is usually 2 wks). New research suggests that becoming pregnant again within 6 months of a M/C, lessens your chance of another M/C. Please don't beat yourself up over the m/c & ur weight. It has been said most m/c's result from an imperfect embryo/sperm &/or implantation & ur body's natural defenses take over to no fault of the women. In Sept I had a m/c & was devastated to the point where I decided we weren't going to try again. In Dec I finally got over the M/c enough to have sexual relations w/ my hubby & bam... I'm now 35.6 wks prego which happened outside of my ovulation & w/ 1 ovary.

Re: Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact by marainp: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
i so much appreciate the work of dr oduduwa,he help me out of sorrow i was not able to have a child for more than 8years then my husband was angry with me,one day i was searching the internet with pain then i saw this testimony on how dr oduduwa has restored a baby into some homes,such a marvelous job then i work with him today am pregnant 24 weeks gone now,please if you know that you have a problem of a childlessness don’t hesitate to contact him on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapist Online, Free Consultation Thread / How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face / How To Treat Typhoid Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.