Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face (2592 Views)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by Sammybrime(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have those tiny pimples on my face which is making my face very rough and i have used alot of creams like funbact a, authentic, acneaway, etc. When i used funbact a the pimples cleared off bt it was bleaching my face and this made my face had 2 colors so i decided to stop using the cream. But the pimples are now back with full force. I even went to the pharmacist but he prescribed ketaconazole tablets and acneaway cream but i told him not to includr the cream because i want my face to heal from the effects of the funbact a cream. Now am taking only the ketaconazole drug but its nt working. Am confused because the pimples have started spreading to my neck. Pls i nid ur advice....
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
According to what someone told my best friend preparing for her wedding . she was told to start using Honey miss with palmoil ( the honey will be three times to the palm oil) once you have mis it, then add it to your personal body cream.

Note, if you fellow the instruction accordly, the palm oil will not stain your body neither will it be visible for people to perceive what you added to your cream.
Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by wydmag(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Try Aloe Vera or some other effective medicinal plants. You also need to watch what you eat that triggers the Pimples and you also need some blood cleanser. Pray it works
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by EagleScribes: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2017
wydmag:
Try Aloe Vera or some other effective medicinal plants. You also need to watch what you eat that triggers the Pimples and you also need some blood cleanser. Pray it works

Exactly. @Sammybrime, you will have to deal with the Pimples both internally and externally with pure aloe vera products.
Contact me via my signature for more information and you will get your real face back in no time
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by Funjosh(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2017
We cant find any signature sir.
EagleScribes:

Exactly. @Sammybrime, you will have to deal with the Pimples both internally and externally with pure aloe vera products.
Contact me via my signature for more information and you will get your real face back in no time
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by EagleScribes: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Funjosh:
We cant find any signature sir.
It's there now. The info was on the personal text before
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by EagleScribes: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2017
EagleScribes:

The info is on the personal text on my profile. My signature appears on every of my posts. Maybe I don't know how it is done.
My contact is on my personal profile sha
Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by Funjosh(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Ok but nothing is their right now just want u to know may be you just have to re edit your profile and put your signature back

'

EagleScribes:

Re: How Do I Cure The Pimples On My Face by EagleScribes: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Funjosh:
Ok but nothing is their right now just want u to know may be you just have to re edit your profile and put your signature back

'

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Pimples!! / Physiotherapist Online, Free Consultation Thread / How To Treat Typhoid Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.