Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

10 Categories Of People You See In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People You See In Church (964 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of People You See In Church by hfinest1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
In church today, I was noticing some common behaviours of people in church.

Abeg if I mention your name, don't take it personal o... na just joke aiit?

1. The onlookers: these ones are there to look at what is going on. The never participate in anything. Ranging from worship, praise, prayer, sermon... eniqurl

2. The phone chargers crew: these ones, immediately they step into church, the first thing is to ask usher "where can I charge?" Or they start looking around to do the findings themselves. Liljboy

3. The distraction crew: cause distraction all the time. All those girl that they'll wear micro mini skirt and start parading the church and be distracting young guys who wants to be distracted. Them no dey fit catch me sha! Nneka123, lal247, rokiatu, marieolae, and co.

4. The gum-chewers: these set chew gum from begining to end of service and some of them even has the efrontry to make that silly noise they make along with the gum... kpa! Kpa! Kpo! Mtcheww... nneka123 is also heregrin

5. The phone pressers: press phone throughout service. Only God knows what they're pressing. Even during sermon and prayers, they still cling to their phone. Hurklan, dioxidane

6. The call-makers crew: only one person, within the hours of 9am and 12pm, will recieve more than 20 calls and they keep standing up each time and running out of church to answer the call. So annoying. Nitefury

7. The babe finders: guys.... just come to church to find babes. Church na club? Abi na party? Mtchewwangry origin101

8. The miracle seekers: them these ones just come church to find miracle. Before pastor say is there anyone that needs so so so, should come out... them don dey front finish. Them no dey carry last. And after getting their miracles, you see them no more

9. The wonderful christian/prayer warriors: them they spit fire from mouth. If you go hold their hand during joint prayer enh! Them go shake your hand tire and spit for your face tire. These types speak in tongues at every little thing. Even during opening prayer sef... tunery004

10. The commentators: if pastor say anything, they must make comments, and some of them make it loudly sef... you hear comments like 'ride on pastor' 'fire on' 'hmm... that's right' etc. Liljboy,
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by SuperSuave(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Commentator crew: Orijin101 grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by tunery004(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1:

1. The onlookers: these ones are there to look at what is going on. The never participate in anything. Ranging from worship, praise, prayer, sermon... eniqurl

2. The phone chargers crew: these ones, immediately they step into church, the first thing is to ask usher "where can I charge?" Or they start looking around to do the findings themselves. Liljboy

3. The distraction crew: cause distraction all the time. All those girl that they'll wear micro mini skirt and start parading the church and be distracting young guys who wants to be distracted. Them no dey fit catch me sha! Nneka123, lal247, rokiatu, marieolae, and co.

4. The gum-chewers: these set chew gum from begining to end of service and some of them even has the efrontry to make that silly noise they make along with the gum... kpa! Kpa! Kpo! Mtcheww... nneka123 is also heregrin

5. The phone pressers: press phone throughout service. Only God knows what they're pressing. Even during sermon and prayers, they still cling to their phone. Hurklan, dioxidane

6. The call-makers crew: only one person, within the hours of 9am and 12pm, will recieve more than 20 calls and they keep standing up each time and running out of church to answer the call. So annoying. Nitefury

7. The babe finders: guys.... just come to church to find babes. Church na club? Abi na party? Mtchewwangry origin101

8. The miracle seekers: them these ones just come church to find miracle. Before pastor say is there anyone that needs so so so, should come out... them don dey front finish. Them no dey carry last. And after getting their miracles, you see them no more

9. The wonderful christian/prayer warriors: them they spit fire from mouth. If you go hold their hand during joint prayer enh! Them go shake your hand tire and spit for your face tire. These types speak in tongues at every little thing. Even during opening prayer sef... tunery004

10. The commentators: if pastor say anything, they must make comments, and some of them make it loudly sef... you hear comments like 'ride on pastor' 'fire on' 'hmm... that's right' etc. Liljboy,

Lol, where u come belong?
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by baybeeboi: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
9. The wonderful christian/prayer warriors: temitemi
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lolzzz...I think DAT charging ish is common to students fellowship
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by hfinest1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lolzzz...I think DAT charging ish is common to students fellowship
yh.... u right but some ppl do it in church too... me sef dey do am wella but I dnt ask anyone... I locate a socket n plug my phn... no permission, nothinggrin

so where u belong?
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by Eniqurl(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1:

I just dy look yhu.
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by hfinest1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
tunery004:

Lol, where u come belong?
none of the above
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by Nitefury: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1:

Lol.. You no serious...
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by hfinest1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nitefury:

Lol.. You no serious...
guy... God go bless u... I just dey luk odas as dem dey quote d whole post... you've proven dat you're a true son of the soil (nairaland soil) smileycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by liljboy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1

Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by hfinest1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
liljboy:
hfinest1
guy, person no dey follow you play again?shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by liljboy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1:
guy, person no dey follow you play again?shocked
I look like person wey dey vex...... hafa....
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by Dioxidane: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
LolzzZ... Hfinest1, you're not serious... Funny enough na true o...
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by hfinest1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
liljboy:
I look like person wey dey vex...... hafa....
*phew* i for say sha! i dey o... jez dey chill with eniqurl here... the girl no wan go ha house again sha! be like say she wan sleep with me.... I mean in my house o... not wat you're thinking o...
Re: 10 Categories Of People You See In Church by liljboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
hfinest1:
*phew* i for say sha! i dey o... jez dey chill with eniqurl here... the girl no wan go ha house again sha! be like say she wan sleep with me.... I mean in my house o... not wat you're thinking o...
why u come dey tell me.... if na mutual consent.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Makes Members Strip During Church Service (photos) / The Catholic Church Celebrates Solemnity of The Most Holy Trinity. / What Do We Say About This Mystical Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.