Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Full List Of Elected Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Elected Senators (33266 Views)

Full List Of Elected Governors In Nigeria 2015-2019 / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / Newly Elected Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by dennismukoro(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2015
•Alfred Joseph (PDP, Delta Central) CORRECTION nothing like Alfred Joseph is CHIEF IGHOYOTA AMORI
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by kingsjeroneyah: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2015
godofwar666:
So no Apc 4rm SS and SE
not sure of this, especially in edo n imo. 3 members of the house from edo n imo are apc. also delta central, does not look correct.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Alexandro2(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Jirate:
The house belongs to only two parties, PDP and the others. wink

r u blind?
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by HirstMOG(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Emmabel:
APC has the more seats. I thought PDP Was Hausa party, I expected to see more of APGA in south east but I see none. Hmmm dey are still a learner in politics. #yawns#

Grammatical error!!!
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by cyberdurable(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2015
NJPot:
TA ORJI should be in prison and not in senate

Ewu. For what?
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by LKO(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Who the bleep hell is Alfred Joseph (Delta Central PDP). The man is Chief Ighoyota Amori (PDP). Urhobos are not expecting much from him anyway. He is a thief and a ranking chieftain of the corrupt Ibori cabal. Elections in Delta State is maliciously flawed and the process of candidate selection is nothing to write about. The wind of change is yet to catch up with Delta. Deltans are docile politically, the much talked about Warri nor dey carry last is a lia afterall. I have lived in Ibadan and I know how politically conscious the Yorubas are. It would be very difficult for bad government to survive in Yoruba land.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Chemstar: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Can someone prove me wrong.
the name of senator-elect representing Ogun East senatorial district is not among.
or does Buruji Kashamu has issue with INEC ?
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by tuniski: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Bizgold:
Are u telling me No good other party candidates in SE? Those pple vote emotionallY, Not rational.
so how did NW vote with APC taking all but one. Southern kaduna. Why is it that ApC won and everyone who voted and supported PDP is seen as ethnic and bias? What would u call the buharii's north who voted one direction had PDP won? Abeg wake up it is democracy and we have right of choice no one is wrong by his choice!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by mbhs139(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Jirate:
The house belongs to only two parties, PDP and the others. wink

I'm sure you don't know your maths very well. APC= 60, and PDP = 49 does not make the Senate belong to the PDP.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2015
ohenhen1:

Yes, but it will be controlled by a APC member. The commitees will be Chaired by an APC member.
you don't understand!
the house will vote out someone in favor of tinubu's control.and ensure the house has a bite against the executive!
Lol!!!
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by deandavid(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Who be Alfred Joseph. Delta central angry
Who give u did list.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Elythron16zero4: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAN •Uzodinma Goodhope (PDP, Imo West) IN IMO STATE OUGHT NOT TO RETURN. HE RODE ON THE DONKEY CALLED GEJ TO RETURN. HE PRACTICALLY PERFORMED POORLY AND HIGHLY SELECTIVE IN HIS POOR PERFORMANCE. NOT ACCESSIBLE TO THE IMO WEST PEOPLE BUT ONLY TO HIS CRONIES. HIS ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND I DO HOPE THAT THE TRIBUNAL WILL DO THE NEEDFUL TO UNSEAT HIM. WITH ALL THE MONEY MEANT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE IMO SENATORIAL ZONE NO VISIBLE PROJECT IS SEEN IN THAT AREA. YOU CANNOT POINT TO ONE PUBLIC TAP IN THE WHOLE OF ORU EAST AND ITS ENVIRON FOR INSTANCE. NO SINGLE ROAD TOO EXCEPT IN OMUMMA HIS VILLAGE. HIS FEW WORKS WERE ONLY DONE IN HIS VILLAGE OMUMMA LGA. WERE IT NOT FOR THE GEJ DONKEY FREE RIDE; THIS MAN WHO MANY DISLIKED WOULD NOT HAVE RETURNED. I AM VERY SURE HE WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE SENATE IN THE NEXT ELECTION. IF HE IS WISE HE SHOULD REDEEM HIS SOILED IMAGE IF HE WISH TO RETURN OR BETTER STILL START PLANING FOR HIS FINAL EXIT FROM THE SENATE.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Tearg1: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

And this poses a question! Which of these are reformed and want to work honestly for the people who elected them and which are merely 'rats off a sinking ship'?

well again, I hate to believe a "politician" is a changed and reformed man. lets be real, If I was in their shoes I will do same... but what alot of Nigerian politicians fail to do "REPRESENT THE PEOPLE" Rather because of greed, they neglect the reasons they were voted into power and begin their own agenda. well, until its my turn, I keep my criticisms to myself. the best I can do now is to pray for them, like the bible commanded us to.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Elythron16zero4: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
masterpix:
So many brooms in the house
TO SWEEP THE HOUSE WELL AND SWEEP OFF ALL bad LEGS REMOVE ALL Cobwebs of corrupt people.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Elythron16zero4: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Lucasbalo:
95% of the so called senators are lootercrats . They are not in there for the advancement of the country or to help the common people. There is nothing to celebrate about them until the country starts showing progress.
THIS MAN Uzodinma Goodhope (PDP, Imo West)IS THEIR KINGPIN. HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT OF THEM ALL.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by nifeakinyemi87: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2015
lol
MOUA:
photo of the day .......lol...[url]mouaue.com[/url]
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by dafuturis(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
God help my state Delta, we know we have no good candidate but out of all the bad options we still select the worst bad.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by lordhugo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
•Gershom Bassey(PDP, C/River South)
•John Enoh (PDP, Cross River Central)
[size=15pt]•Alfred Joseph (PDP, Delta Central)[/size]
•Peter Nwaboshi (PDP, Delta North)
•James Manager (PDP, Delta South)
•Ogba Joseph (PDP, Ebonyi Central)

OP. are you on drugs?
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by BlackOnassis(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ogun East no get senator?
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tearg1:

well again, I hate to believe a "politician" is a changed and reformed man. lets be real, If I was in their shoes I will do same... but what alot of Nigerian politicians fail to do "REPRESENT THE PEOPLE" Rather because of greed, they neglect the reasons they were voted into power and begin their own agenda. well, until its my turn, I keep my criticisms to myself. the best I can do now is to pray for them, like the bible commanded us to.

All true. I have never met an honest politician (perhaps they do exist but then perhaps so does Santa Claus).

Still they need to learn the lesson that the people are their masters NOT the other way about! If this lot do not perform properly then they must be booted out. Also cut down the 'gravy train' and reduce the extortionate salaries and excessive allowances they draw. If not reduce them then at least freeze any raises for years until they come into line with other countries.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Tearg1: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

All true. I have never met an honest politician (perhaps they do exist but then perhaps so does Santa Claus).

Still they need to learn the lesson that the people are their masters NOT the other way about! If this lot do not perform properly then they must be booted out. Also cut down the 'gravy train' and reduce the extortionate salaries and excessive allowances they draw. If not reduce them then at least freeze any raises for years until they come into line with other countries.

I see our politics growing to that stage within the next 3 years. Once politicians are aware that a public outcry e.g bring back our girls campaign or a more intense one like the stella Oduah and Etteh scandals" can end their career, they will be cautious not to abuse the trust the people have entrusted them with.

its a risky game....
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tearg1:

I see our politics growing to that stage within the next 3 years. Once politicians are aware that a public outcry e.g bring back our girls campaign or a more intense one like the stella Oduah and Etteh scandals" can end their career, they will be cautious not to abuse the trust the people have entrusted them with.
its a risky game....

Yes it is possible. I don't think you will ever get a totally honest government (not just in Naija but anywhere) but you may well improve considerably and get something close to it.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Tearg1: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes it is possible. I don't think you will ever get a totally honest government (not just in Naija but anywhere) but you may well improve considerably and get something close to it.

it is possble to have clean governance. It can only happen the day us citizens begin to reject corruption as a norm in our dear counttry
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tearg1:

it is possble to have clean governance. It can only happen the day us citizens begin to reject corruption as a norm in our dear counttry

Well that's the theory but I have travelled all over the world, worked in 26 countries and have never yet seen a government with some level of corruption. We are only discussion matters of degree (sadly)!

If you know of any country with an honest government I would really like to know! And yes, I do apologise for being so cynical, I guess that what experience does to you!
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by Tearg1: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well that's the theory but I have travelled all over the world, worked in 26 countries and have never yet seen a government with some level of corruption. We are only discussion matters of degree (sadly)!

If you know of any country with an honest government I would really like to know! And yes, I do apologise for being so cynical, I guess that what experience does to you!

I feel u bro. Accountability is the way forward.
Re: Full List Of Elected Senators by bodee(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2015
FRANCISEKE1:
Ok
Good day Sir, I saw your contribution in a particular topic in the health section. Please I will like to ask you some questions as a biochemist. Please, my number is 07065352674(watsapp)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.