Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion (874 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari / World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others (2) (3) (4)

Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by kolomax(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hard time may be awaiting the outgoing
government of President Goodluck Jonathan over the
alleged missing $20 billion from the coffers of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Cooperation, NNPC.
The president-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari Sunday
said he will revisit the issue.
Buhari who spoke while addressing a delegation of
Adamawa State chapter of the All Progressives Congress,
APC who paid him a congratulatory visit at his campaign
headquarters in Abuja on his victory at the polls showed
open resentment that the present government turned a deaf
over the missing money when it was raised by the former
governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Sanisu Lamido
Sanusi, who is now the Emir of Kano.
He regretted that the government hurried sacked the former
CBN instead of investigating the missing funds.
Buhari who spoke in Hausa langauage made it clear that his
administration would not condone stealing of public funds
meant to provide jobs for the teeming jobless Nigerian
youth.
“I heard that some people have started returning money; I
will not believe it until I go and see for myself.
“Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who raised an
issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in
Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it
was true that the money was missing or not, they simply
found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we
are talking about..
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-to-jonathan-deziani-i-will-probe-nnpc-missing-20-billion/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by databoy247(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by nduchucks: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sai Baba!!

May the chips fall where they may. If GEJ or Dieziani is found culpable, s/he should face the law like every other Nigerian. No one is above the law.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by socialmediaman: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Of course he will, 20 billion dollars means 4 trillion naira, it can pay 2 million Nigerian youths up to 2 million naira each to start small scale Agro businesses.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by omozele1(f): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Reading
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by imbless: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Baba take am easyooo, I thought u and GEJ are cooperating
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by R0ckefeller: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Put her in the can
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by ZeeRash: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Baba one chance… A one chance to moving Nigeria forward. grin make may 29th quick waka come abeg… Theieves are peeing them pants now. grin
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
We have been praying for a better Nigeria, am hopeful that it will start from you by the grace of God.

May God be your strength and give you enablement to serve your dear country.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by tinuolababy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yes baba. kiss kiss
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by tomakint: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
So? He got nothing on Jonathan, this I know for sure. Babaonechance oya start your probe, na you go tire.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by jascon1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Probe oh n let criminals go to jail. The issue in no pro big but let the masses c that t defaulters go to jail.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by moha225: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
GMB- I take responsibility of what ever happen under my watch"""GEJ- stealing is not corruption...in no any manner will this ever relate""somethings just can't be left untouched..such policy are fairly acceptable""don't over ride people to achieve selfish ambition.. Return or bear all consequences..period
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by morbeta(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good news.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by BabaNath(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by eagleeye2: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
I can't wait.......Let Buhari start his probe, but let him not stop at GEJ and Diezinni but extend it to Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, T.A Orji, etc.
I dey laugh.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
nnah too much noise men!! the next administration will also prosecute this present administration.

3 Reasons Why Women Don't Last In Public Offices / G7: Why Buhari Smiles Sheepishly Without A Single Joke Cracked...!!! / Saraki Is A Common Thief