Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kogi State University Lecturers ?ready To End Strike Once Paid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kogi State University Lecturers ?ready To End Strike Once Paid (346 Views)

Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Lecturers ?ready To End Strike Once Paid by mascotbest(f): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
The Academic Staff Union of University, Kogi State University chapter, has said its union would suspend its ongoing strike once the government pays owed allowances.

The ?u?nion embarked on an indefinite strike in March to demand better welfare for the university’s lecturers amongst other demands.

The u?nion’s chairman, Abdullahi Musa, told PREMIUM TIMES that as soon as its members receive the money, the strike would be called off.

“As I am talking to you right now, once my people call me and say they have received an alert we are calling off the strike. But till then we are still very much on strike,” he said.

Mr. Musa said the government has promised to...
Read more..

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Praise Concert Featuring Flo, Kenny K'ore & More + Its Free / ''I Am Ready To Work With Anyone Who Wins N'assembly Leader''; President Elect B / I Want To Motivate And Help Physically Challenged People-oluwole Olabode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.