Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State (8534 Views)

Tanker Crushes A Motorcyclist, Others To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Elele Road, Rivers State, Many Killed (Graphic Pics) / Fully Loaded Petrol Tanker Crashes In Rivers State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by UnknownT: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
abdulizom:
I'll continue by 9pm just leaving my office, see more interesting pics later
Oga, 9 don sharp, cum show us krisdera
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
E bi like say u know the area, sorry for the delay
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Is that not engr. Truckpusher on that orange coverall? gringringrin
Lol cheesy
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by LRNZH(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
These pictures are indeed nostalgic.

I spent some time on an official assignment in the Ahoada, Akabuka, Obobru, Omoku axis a decade ago. I was a confirmed 'Di Ada'. grin

Nice one OP.
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Let me take you to inside Omoku town, a town where electricity is free of charge and almost 24/7 in supply. A town with Agip Oil company and Total from the other side, lot of oil contracting companies; FEZINAT, NETCO, FLORINA, ARCO, ROCKSON, PONTECELLI, OZINKOM, and many more

This is the entrance to Omoku, from the left is ONELGA Links park, a motor company belonging to the Local Government. From this point till end of the two is a double lane road, courtesy: Hon. Felix Obuah during his reign as the Local Government chairman between 1999-2007 with full street light all through

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
The journey to inside Omoku starts, double lane view of the road begins as well

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
@LRNZH, you should also understand Ma'adi too. Brother, Orazi as a whole is lovely, I believe the glory will be returned soon
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by LRNZH(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
abdulizom:
@LRNZH, you should also understand Ma'adi too. Brother, Orazi as a whole is lovely, I believe the glory will be returned soon

I do....Hehe
Di Ada, Eze Nwanyi, Maadi, Oriidi etc etc. Egi Kingdom things wink
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Arsenate(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
jomonic:
Wow I know all these places intimately. Very nostalgic feeling now. Worked briefly in a TOTAL upgrade project
same here, man.
did my nysc at the general hospital ahoada...some of the coolest few months of my life I must say. the girls loved me. lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm from the North, but brother I love this area. Just some little setback which I believe it'll soon be a thing of the past

Let's go to Krisdera Hotels and Resorts junction before I give you little biography of the Hotel and the CEO

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Brother, your head dey there according to Lagosianz. Kindly permit me to charge my phone battery a little
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
New Rivers Vision 2015 campaign office opposite FCE ( Tech ), Omoku

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Federal College of Education (Technical) Omoku, the school gate

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
This is Ikiru junction, from the right is a road leading straight to Port Harcourt city

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
PDP secretariate in Omoku, where permutations for PDP victory was completed

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Royal Fortress Hotels Ltd, Omoku

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
All the way to Krisdera Hotels

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's noble to pay a visit to Orazi, nobler to visit Omoku and quite frankly noblest to visit Krisdera Hotels & Resorts. In probable terms, this the best hotel in Rivers State, please ask those you had visited. Little wonder, whites from Total and Agip find home in it.

Let's go inside the Resort from the gate

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Krisdera Hotels Badminton court and Night club behind

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
MODERATOR, I THINK THIS TOPIC DESERVES COMMENTS &CONTRIBUTIONS, KINDLY HELP DO THE NEEDFUL. THIS WILL ENCOURAGE PHOTO JOURNALISM
THANKS
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Krisdera bar, restaurant, supermarket, cafe, gym and manager's office with swimming pool in the front

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by IGBOSON1: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
jomonic:
Wow I know all these places intimately. Very nostalgic feeling now. Worked briefly in a TOTAL upgrade project

^^^It's always a lovely feeling when you're heading back to Port Harcourt.....taking in the lush green scenery and occasionally stopping to buy fish or plantain being sold on the road sides by the locals! Though a lot of the time it's raining as can be seen by some of the pics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^It's always a lovely feeling when you're heading back to Port Harcourt.....taking in the lush green scenery and occasionally stopping to buy fish or plantain being sold on the road sides by the locals! Though a lot of the time it's raining as can be seen by some of the pics!

I often stopped by the filling station at Ahoada to by myself a fresh banana.
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Jomonic and IGBOSON1, tanx for ur input, more pictures coming. I would have love that this topic get a space in the front page, I never know though the criteria Nairaland use for FP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2015
The Deluxe lodge of Krisdera Hotels

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Don't forget that electricity is nearly in constant supply 24/7, courtesy of NAOC power plant.
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
I've stated it that electricity is free for all and sundries in Omoku and entire Egi clan, courtesy of NAOC and Total E & P
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
A car prize with 1 million naira cash gift to the Miss Ogba in the forthcoming most beautiful girl in Ogba beauty context.
The beauty competition is yearly event, where Hon. Felix Obuah encourage young girls in Ogba to be empowered, boasting their sense of humour and belonging

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2015
Other view of the swimming pool

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by spongeisback: 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
Nice thread. I will love to know more about the Oba of Ogbaland, if you can please put up pictures of his palace. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2015
Okay bro, I was away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airpeace Set For Direct Flights To Israel / The Lost City Of Pompeii. / Bellview: The Worst Airline In Nigeria. Don't Try It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.