Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME (9707 Views)

Do You Remember This Anambra Beauty Queen That Got What The Boys Want? (photos) / Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Compares Childhood Photos Of Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Do u remember? If yes then part of your entertainment as a kid was cool grin

6 Likes

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin d best game iv ever played...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by baybeeboi: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Mario Balotelli

1 Like

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by baybeeboi: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
like your signature.
#Meek milla
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

like your signature.
#Meek milla

Aaawww..tnxxx grin
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by whizjay(m): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Super Mario!
grin
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Caseless: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2015
We were at Ile ikewu/islamiya then. You dare not try anything called game then. While you were playing this, it was a different thing for us.

1 Like

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Caseless: 12:52am On Apr 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
how u dey?
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Eddy2cute(m): 1:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Mune mune mune?
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 27, 2015
SUPER MARIO

chai I killed dat game on Sega

Then the cartridge was yellow and shaped like small cassette then u will chook it inside the console grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Best game .. cheesy
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by braintext(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2015
I can't remember is it a scene in Modern combat 5?
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
how u dey?
I am goood...how far? grin
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by jeffizy(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2015
I named one of my dad's friends and neighbour Mario cos he had super Mario's classic side look. Lol.
He's still alive and anytime I'm home , we refer to him now as SIR MARIO.

1 Like

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Tval(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Nice game
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Caseless: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

I am goood...how far? grin
I de. How ur side?
U never sleep? undecided
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by CHM11: 1:24am On Apr 27, 2015
braintext:
See this one!

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by siegfried99(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2015
danyel09:
SUPER MARIO

Then the cartridge was yellow and shaped like small cassette then u will chook it inside the console grin grin

U really played the game grin

Unforgettable experience..chai.
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:32am On Apr 27, 2015
danyel09:
SUPER MARIO

lol ur head dy dia. Chop pek kiss

1 Like

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:32am On Apr 27, 2015
siegfried99:

U really played the game grin

Unforgettable experience..chai.
yesooo
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
I de. How ur side?
U never sleep? undecided
Its broad day light here in Singapore hun grin
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by keni315(f): 4:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Boya lo ma dele....ibi lo ma ku si....i love that game

2 Likes

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by fatdon2(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2015
braintext:
Indomine generations
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by chygoz3(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Thank you Mario but your princess is in another castle.

3 Likes

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by yungryce: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hw many games hv u ever played?
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2015
yungryce:

Hw many games hv u ever played?
Many to mention...y?
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by yungryce: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Many to mention...y?

If mario is ur best, then I'm guessin u hvn't played much
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by 7footre(m): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2015
chygoz3:
Thank you Mario but your princess is in another castle.
Your coconut head is dia!!
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2015
yungryce:

If mario is ur best, then I'm guessin u hvn't played much

U dnt feel me oooo...
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by vega84(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Yes my childhood was awesome #vegatalks
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Ariyke: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2015
No matter how much I played this my lil bro use to win me by going farther than me grin
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by idu1(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Mario!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's New Pictures,hot Or Not? / Rihanna Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body In Barbedos / “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.