Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME (9706 Views)

Do You Remember This Anambra Beauty Queen That Got What The Boys Want? (photos) / Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Compares Childhood Photos Of Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,nooo,i'm not,PervyByNature is one of them,he must have seen your cleavage and i'm sure he must have used his vaseline
i use klin detergent grin
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by iamrealdeji(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
i use klin detergent grin
@KashyBaby
He said he mastur.bated with detergent after seeing your Filipina cleavage,and Filipina boobs,but I advised him to use superglue next time
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
@KashyBaby
He said he mastur.bated with detergent after seeing your Filipina cleavage,and Filipina boobs,but I advised him to use superglue next time
speaking from experience, i can tell u that acid feels waaaayyyyy better than super glue, try it!
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Yasher: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Super Mario!!! Remember when boys dey take offering money go play gun man. Before we start to dey play mario sef wink
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
speaking from experience, i can tell u that acid feels waaaayyyyy better than super glue, try it!

Wooaaaahh hol'up u 2 PervyByNature & iamrealdeji.....if both of u r ranting to each other, please i am not up for this Nonsense issue...
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by iamrealdeji(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Wooaaaahh hol'up u 2 PervyByNature & iamrealdeji.....if both of u r ranting to each other, please i am not up for this Nonsense issue...
Kashy,aba,we just dey joke na,PervyByNature is my friend and we joke a lot,we are not ranting
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Wow,op,thanks for bringing back the memories of the good old days,wish I could play this game one more,those igbo boys go still dey sell famill com o
aww ur welcome
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by keni315(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
toideve:

More like ni bi lo ma kusi cheesy
God forbid
Re: IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME by Olamscojohnson(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2015
honestly I did enjoyed dis game so far. Infact twas by best game till date. Taking #2-5 to playing d game was also exciting. Wish I could turn back the years........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's New Pictures,hot Or Not? / Rihanna Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body In Barbedos / “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.