Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu (21030 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / ​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

If you are working you will know what is known as experience. Senate presidency is not for minions. The qualified man for the job is the one APGA helped PDP in pushing out from Anambra. It's not the fault of the APC. If you don't mind you can go carry placard for Maj Alimikhena in APC's headquarter. And please I advise you PDP to shut up for the next 4 years about how APC run their internal affairs since you couldn't do yours well. Okwia?

Good to see like APC changing their promises, you've now changed the argument from not electing any SS/SE contestant to both chambers to not electing any experienced one.

You can bleet all you like but we do not want APC in the SE. If Mallam Tunde Ngige contests 190 tines under APC, he'll lose 100 times.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by waternopassgari: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Good to see like APC changing their promises, you've now changed the argument from not electing any SS/SE contestant to both chambers to not electing any experienced one.

You can bleet all you like but we do not want APC in the SE. If Mallam Tunde Ngige contests 190 tines under APC, he'll lose 100 times.

That Mallam Rochas still gives me sleepless night, too many good men in Imo State was killed for his political ambition.

The PDP youth leader must not be forgotten and the earlier PDP man shot dead in Owerri.

Still he had to be rigged into Douglas house by Jega.

I hate Rochas. He would have earned more respect by conceding defeat to PDP and joining Buhari for Federal Position.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by waternopassgari: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2015
It is better to have a PDP, National Chairman from a PDP state in the North Central or Southwest ahead of 2019.

The States should be either Taraba or Ekiti/Ondo.

Active role within the PDP should only be given to PDP states following the electoral map of 2015.

Muazu mission as well as other Northerners notably Babangida Aliyu and co is to ensure that PDP field a Northern candidate in 2019. They perceive a threat in PDP ahead of 2019 and want to play an active role as spy for APC. Beware of the Northern defecto crew(Northern Gov)

It will be political suicide to field a Northerner in 2019, as no Northerner can defeat Buhari in a poll, I can not say the geopolitical zone to field in 2019 but it must not be a northerner.

Muazu is compromised like Jega and must go.

Better yet make the National Chairman and BOT from either Ekiti/Ondo and Taraba, one each.

I love the fact that all the others have left the stage. We can now get it right and do as we please.

This is just an idea in the right direction. PDP wise men choose no defecto, choose wisely, the choice is yours.

Just to reiterate.

This is how we talked to GEJ to remove Jega and monitor him but the man just wanted to finish and go back to Bayelsa.

We are talking again and hope somebody with intelligence is listening.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Darlduchi: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2015
You meant to say a Biafran will replace Muazu. The question you should be asking is, are we interested in this greek gift?

Islie:

•Govs, Clark, Anyim fingered in plot

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-crisis-ssouth-gov-to-replace-muazu/
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by goodgood2(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2015
PentiumPro, phuck u.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by goodgood2(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
You sef, which kind 20 years. If you dey here, I for slap your b.reasts. Make no mistake PDP will be back in 2019.
PentiumPro:
They should merge with apga and then make Umeh the chairman, since APGA is a senior partner. If the governors can turn around the SE & SS in term of development, hopefully the party can become national in 20 years from now.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by shegxi(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

It would be better not to comment from a position of ignorance.

The Senator-elect for the Edo North Senatorial District, Maj. (Barr.) Francis Alimikhena (rtd) is of the All Progressives Congress (APC)
i thought u were brilliant and politically aware enough to knw dat a first time senator/house of rep member cannot take over d leadership of both chambers.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by philips70(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I forgot Imo state is in southwest. What is the name of that southeast governor that just went cup in hand begging for mercy from the president elect again, Mallam Obiano?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2015
shegxi:
i thought u were brilliant and politically aware enough to knw dat a first time senator/house of rep member cannot take over d leadership of both chambers.

Dude, learn to read a question before reading the answer. I answered a question
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

I forgot Imo state is in southwest. What is the name of that southeast governor that just went cup in hand begging for mercy from the president elect again, Mallam Obiano?

The sham in Imo state will be duly addressed at the tribunal.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by GENTLETEE(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Muazu doesnt need to be told before he steps aside and there is nothing regional about it. Why should we still continue the lie called Nigeriia anyway?
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Intendy: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2015
IdiAmin1:
That seat should go to the South West in my own opinion. Already, SS&SE are loyal to the party and will continue to be so. North can never back pdp again so all they need is to flog yorubas in line by giving them the post of chairmanship. With Fayose as a backup, a yoruba pdp chairman will be a moving force to contend with. My opinion though undecided
agree to some extend with you but which Yoruba is presently respected in the PDP and well known to have championed a Yoruba cause?
BODE GEORGE, KORO,FAYOSE,OMISORE they've all lost their dignity
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by allenuzoma(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Adamu Muazu AKA The game changer!....u really changed d game to suit ur opponent and bite u in ur bum bum...game over Mu'azu...pride destroy party PDP!
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by luvprince4real(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Governor Uduaghan comes to mind
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Ojiofor: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Akpabio is the real deal,PDP don't need people like Muazu whose loyalty and commitment is in serious doubt.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by atlwireles: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
The party needs to take three steps backwards and yes PDP will remain a solid SS/SE and some SW/NC party for at least 8 years. The voting and funding base will reside here. There is no need pretending otherwise. Bring in a current gov/Senator like Fayose/Akpabio as Chairman and build from the base up.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2015
is there any surprise here - PDP is well on its way to become an SS party. with no money from the centre, the party funding will come from SS states. the SE governors will soon exit to APGA as they will not be bringing any money to the table - and we all know how the SS are towards 'parasites'

with all the miltant influence etal, PDP is well on its way to becoming a regional nest of thugs and killers

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by philips70(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The sham in Imo state will be duly addressed at the tribunal.

Imo state is the only eastern state where elections were conducted. If you want to contest shams in the east am afraid PDP will lose all their fraudulently acquired seats.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by loloabbey: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2015
PDP is die if muazu is replaced and zoning the party chairman to SS or SE, because both region don't know how to play politics, by this APC is now stronger and stronger more

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fresh air no longer fresh, there is urgent need to Change the air.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

Imo state is the only eastern state where elections were conducted. If you want to contest shams in the east am afraid PDP will lose all their fraudulently acquired seats.

I give up on you.

No point arguing with someone like you.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by philips70(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I give up on you.

No point arguing with someone like you.

Perfetto!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by shegxi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, learn to read a question before reading the answer. I answered a question
so u agree dat d senate president and speaker of d house can't come from d ss/se? Dat is not APC's fault.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by ijustdey: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiaka:

Believe it or not that's the way this politics went!

and this is bad

we never had it bad during the second republic before it collapse
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by hush15: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Islie:

•Govs, Clark, Anyim fingered in plot

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-crisis-ssouth-gov-to-replace-muazu/

The Nation - APC media tool owned by tinubu. The worst paper to read anything PDP from.

Whatelse do you expect from a paper that works for a party that wants to see PDP rendered inconsequential...
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by ocelot2006(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
They should merge with apga and then make Umeh the chairman, since APGA is a senior partner. If the governors can turn around the SE & SS in term of development, hopefully the party can become national in 20 years from now.

Apga senior partner? You're kidding right? Tell me, how many states does your party control? And how many of your oarty men are at the upper houses? Please dont make me laugh.

@ Topic, if thats the case, then we're looking at Imoke or Uduaghan.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by disloman(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

But you see nothing wrong in APC zoning the senate presidency and speaker of the house of reps to the North effectively making the North head the three arms of government ie The Executive, the Legislature and the judiciary.
May u b granted brain in ur life IJN
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who is that outgoing governor from south south that is not occupied and can lead the party to victory in 2019??

Emmanuel uduaghan _ Delta ?
Liyel Imoke _ Cross River ?

Clark should just shutup
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
disloman:
May u b granted brain in ur life IJN

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by onoja12: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
My brother am happy because they have decided to reduce PDP to a regional party and it would go just like AD.the sack of muazu would spell the end of PDP,since it is clear that edwin clark and his co travellers didn't learn anything from the election

ijustdey:
seems the regional war that GEJ started had eaten deep into PDP that all its plans are now laced with regions and ethnicity......

now the SS wants to head the party in detriment to other regions
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by onoja12: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
people like you confuse yourself,please remind yourself of how many regions are in the country,as south south and south east refuse to change where then can they get officials to seat on those seat?

Sunnybobo3:

But you see nothing wrong in APC zoning the senate presidency and speaker of the house of reps to the North effectively making the North head the three arms of government ie The Executive, the Legislature and the judiciary.
Re: PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu by Rotimi47: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From PDP National Convention Abuja (photos) / American Based Company Set To Invest Over $10 Billion In Coastal Rail Line / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.