Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi (37527 Views)

Rivers Apc Crisis: Apc Youths Shun Meeting With Ameachi / What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by CountDracula(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
bababuff:

shoro niyen?
Na you born im pikins for am?
Shey u dey live wit him and his wife abi hw u take knw say na him born him pikins?
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Greenbuoy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by millionaireman: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
It's exactly like traitor Judas whispering to those that eventually crucified Jesus.
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by CountDracula(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Greenbuoy:
[/b][b]
Una must use western examples sha!!
Obama ko, O-butter ni
I dey use black man wey b most powerful black man... Wat else u wan make I use again? Ur village headmaster?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Rick9(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baba hope you have compiled the list of those going to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by computerwiz: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
AMEACHI BE LIKE BABA YOU SEE WETIN PDP DO US FOR MY STATE SO?

MEANWHILE HOT SEXY NANA WANTED. 07052855732. GUYS STAY OFF.
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Any sane man will nt sanction u for behavin like a faggott, no one has tym for dat, but it doesn't mean u shud throw out ur manners! Ure a governor, act like one... Hav u seen obama do shii like dat? Or any reasonable man in power for dat matter? Dis isn't abt simplicity its abt manners!
is it only gays that sit d way amaechi sat? Bros u seem †☺ have something against amaechi other than his sitting position. As fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ obama I have seen him do worse. B4 d presidential elections in 2008, a video was shown on cnn of obama and his friend, then senator john edwards. At that time, sen. Edwards was also a presidential candidate on d democratic party platform. In d video, sen. Edwards was seen on all fours on d sand. Obama came from behind †☺ jump over him with his legs wide open. After landing, obama took his position on d sand while edwards jumped over him too. They took turns and On and on it went. Guess what? They were playing in their tie, suit trousers and shirts and they were sitting Senators and presidential candidates. So bros don't take this thing too serious. It has nothing †☺ do with manners. These people are just like d rest of us except maybe u don't like amaechi as a person

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by toshmann(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari: Amechi you have to manage minister for culture.

Amechi: Baba please, i take heaven beg you, even minister for agriculture for better,

Buhari: ok i'll think about it, but Tinubu wants to select SGF as well as petroleum, finance, foreign affairs, defence, health and education ministers. I may give you tourism minister sha.

Amaechi: Baba puleeeease cry. Dem go laff me for PH, abeg baba. At least works or transport minister.

Buhari: hhmm, amaechi let me think please, meanwhile go get me a cup of tea. Hurry.

Amaechi: yes sir.
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by jayhans(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
amaechi's gf.
Na wa o. . So u no fit distinguish btw male or female username. .. nt suprised sha na one of the quality of amaechi followers... una de see guys az gals grin
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari. Guy, we don over promise ooo. How we go take steal some money after handover

Amechi. Hahahaah, baba no de talk like small pickin na
Abi u don forget my talent for pdp
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by buskie13(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
fuckluv:
Stop reading meanings to everything. He's in his sitting room for pete's sake.
buskie13:
is that how to sit?
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by gbishman: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
this amaechi guy, na garage boy sha. Just be seeing how he sits down u can simply tell.
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Greenbuoy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by ajepako(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
He is asking:

Baba, when am i shagging your daughter Zahra?

And Baba tell am: if dem born you well, come near Zahra!
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by scarred9jan(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
This amaechi guy is definitely gay... Who d fvck sits like dat

i sit like that when i am with peeps i am comfortable with. and bring your sis to test if am gay or not.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
It is real baffling to see NONENTITIES and IDIOTS here attacking Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, the best governor of Rivers State since the creation of the state and one of the most accomplished governors in the history of Nigeria since independence.
He has been active in politics since the National Republican Convention (NRC) a decade before President Goodluck Jonathan joined politics in 1998.
He achieved in 12 months as Governor of Rivers State what President Goodluck Jonathan could not achieve as Governor of Bayelsa State in two years.

Chibuike received a Bachelor of Arts degree (Honours) in English Studies and Literature from the University of Port Harcourt in 1987, where he was the President of the National Association of Rivers State Students (NURSS).

He completed the mandatory National Youth Service in 1988. He thereafter joined the Services of Pamo Clinics and Hospitals Limited owned by Dr. Peter Odili, the former Governor of Rivers State where he worked until 1992. He is married to Judith Amaechi and they have three boys.

Some of the outstanding achievements of Governor Amaechi include the following:

UNESCO made Port Harcourt World Book Capital 2014, because of the outstanding educational progress of Rivers State.

The Rivers State Governor Rt.Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has bagged the award of Super Dad 2011 for his numerous contributions in education in Rivers State.

Rivers Wins UBE Good Performance Award

Rivers State has been awarded a cheque of N400 million for its outstanding implementation of the Universal Basic Education (UBE) programme using the 2009 Federal Government/UBE intervention fund. President Goodluck Jonathan Presented the cheque to Governor Amaechi of Rivers State in Abuja during the “Good Performance Award to State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBS)

Governor Chibuike Amaech beat eight other governors in the federation to clinch the BusinessDay Best Governor in Education Development.

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Chirokusko: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
A patriot, given the president- elect some patriotic ideas that could move our great nation forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Mr. Bean is a clown, charlie chaplin is a clown! Dis guy is jus plain weird, and nt d attractive kind of weird! Hw does a full grown man, a governor sit like dat
Wetin be una worry abeg

Maybe na d camera caught am like that as him wan talk to gmb
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by CountDracula(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Greenbuoy:

Abeg o, where hin be president of?..Where dem born am?..and wetin be the nationality he has always claimed?
Google.com.ng
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by jevic(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na today he begin sit like that?

Amaechi all the way. Always on the news.
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by CountDracula(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
scarred9jan:

i sit like that when i am with peeps i am comfortable with. and bring your sis to test if am gay or not.
See who dey talk... Very funny, human beings dey talk, limp diick too carry him mouth put... Peeps! Weytin b peeps? Looool... Oloshi. Shey buhari resemble "peeps" for ur eyes? Abi ur eye nerves wey connect to ur brain don disconnect

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by CountDracula(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
skysailor:

Wetin be una worry abeg

Maybe na d camera caught am like that as him wan talk to gmb
Dis isn't d 1st tym the camera has caught him in weird/gayish poses and actions
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by sendmeonly(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
lexy2014:
u've been contemplating that amaechi is gay fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ a very very very very long time. hmmm... 4u 2 spend that much time thinking of another man like u, guess u are attracted †☺ him

NO!!!!!
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
sendmeonly:

NO!!!!!
hahahaha....bros nothing do u. U are too much
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
DeCleff:
Buhari and Ameachi discussing in a bread and akara position. Lol
Amaechi seems to be telling him that food is ready.But he looks not hungry.
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Dis isn't d 1st tym the camera has caught him in weird/gayish poses and actions
Tor....that one is a serious issue
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by sendmeonly(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=sendmeonly post=33170456]

NO!!!!![/quo

Why would you imagine that,abi you are....please
Re: Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi by harrywakil(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2015
;DHe is aking Baba any thing for me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance / We Increased Train Fare Because Rich People Use It More Than The Poor – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.