Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

GEJ For The Noble Prize Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ For The Noble Prize Award (930 Views)

Photo! Meet The Contenders For The Noble Peace Prize / Why Wole Soyinka Won Noble Prize Award Against Late Chinue Achebe. / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Its time for us to gain respect from the world with what we have , politics apart we need to tell the world that we are no longer animals but humans with great ambition, Gej needs to be introduced to the world based on his recent actions. Come 29th May he will hand over as he promised , this shows a great example to other African leaders thus averting problems of wars in the continent. We are Africa's super power and must continue to show the light. Mr Obama was given this award for just less than what Gej did. Let's forget politics and gain our pride in the eyes of the world. Share your opinion

1 Like

Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by ruffp: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2015
mtcheewwwww
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by samutd4u(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2015
I absolutely agree with you, GEJ deserves the mo Ibrahim award for leadership and the prestigious Nobel prize(for peace).
I said this same thing in another thread last night, Obama didn't even do half of what GEJ did and the prize was given to him, I still remember back then, Political analysts and pundits were even criticizing the laureate body for giving him the prize.
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I absolutely agree with you, GEJ deserves the mo Ibrahim award for leadership and the prestigious Nobel prize(for peace).
I said this same thing in another thread last night, Obama didn't even do half of what GEJ did and the prize was given to him, I still remember back then, Political analysts and pundits were even criticizing the laureate body for giving him the prize.
Maybe in your dreams..
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by ugwusunday(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
ruffp:
mtcheewwwww
Gej deserve more dan dat, he his a Gud example to others
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Vorp:

Maybe in your dreams..
Most of my dreams comes true...I hope this one will.

1 Like

Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Most of my dreams comes true...I hope this one will.
This is surely one of the miss hit.
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by Basildvalour(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
If there is a better way to bid him farewell for a political life well lived, then, the peace prize wouldn't just be enough

But in the absence of any other, let him be given the prize and let it shoot Nigeria up into the skies of world peace givers.
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by ruffp: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
ugwusunday:

Gej deserve more dan dat, he his a Gud example to others

Should i begin to reel out the 'good' examples....

Nobility isn't an action, it's a way of life.
Re: GEJ For The Noble Prize Award by asala1: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes! For cluelessness, nobody will beat him for that.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / South West: We Are Really Used And About To Be DUMPED! / Oshiomhole, Wife Shift Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.