Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached (22273 Views)

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Apex32: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
because d man defected to another party undecided mtcheeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by otega001(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
No time to waste for APC too.... Ogun own defected to SDP, Nassarawa own defected to PDP,Sokoto own they PDP, Amechi own too they PDP.... They must remove all those ones with immediate effect ,if possible Fayose too should go for rape

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
I hope when Fayose own happen PDP nor go cry foul.

PDP don start the impeachment game
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by eCollynzo: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
For the sake of Fayose in Ekiti, the Ondo PDP guys should have waited till after May 29 to do this. Afterall they will still have the majority in the house by then.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by bigtt76(f): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
So the Ekiti law mkers after initial gara-gara don melt into thin air abi na somepeople jazz de work? grin
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Ondo state never had a deputy governor  he wasn't active at any point.Though I dont think he deserves this but he should have known that his boss is THE BOSS!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
Which one is witch hunt non APC members? so the one mimiko just did to his deputy is not witch hunting non PDP members abi?
why do you have to have a hold till after may 29?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari should do his worse.. You should ask Obasanjo what happened when he used minorities to impeach Ladoja and Joshua Dariye. He will tell you how SC upturned the impeachment and reinstate the Governors. In fact, it made Obj more UNPOPULAR! Buhari can't do sh1t! He should do his WORSE... Nonsense!!!
Obsanjo impeached fayose during his tenure and heaven didnt fall. . . The 4ma speaker of Ekiti state house assembly ws removed wit only 7members outta 26. . With nigerian politics, anyfin is possible
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

why do you have to have a hold till after may 29?
You just wait and see mimiko will eventually be kicked out of office and heavens will not fall.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by 83lagosroad(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
From may29,mimiko himself should be preparing for is own impeachment. If he thinks he can use unconstitutional means to remove his deputy and go free then he is a big JOKER.

I don't seems you reason from behind . Go and see what the law says about deflection to other parties
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by anonimi: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2015
A kii banije, ki aba ni mu ko wa di ojo iku ki a yeri - you nor fit follow person chop, follow am drink then when e reach time for die (as Abobaku consigne) talk sey your hand nor dey again grin grin
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Billygee2u: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
You just wait and see mimiko will eventually be kicked out of office and heavens will not fall.
is this the negative change you APC were clamouring for? you people should not throw expired nija nation into chaos before its time to
disolve
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Riodiao(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
From may29,mimiko himself should be preparing for is own impeachment. If he thinks he can use unconstitutional means to remove his deputy and go free then he is a big JOKER.

FOR FUVCK SAKE, WHAT ARE KIDS DOING ON NAIRALAND

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by gateleo(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Good one from PDP ....... Next is FAYOSE...

PDP 1>>>>>>>>>>APC 0............

Ekiti Next|@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/size]
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by oshyno(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015
In a sane clime the man shud av honourably resigned but alas this is Naija.
How do u expect to be in different party wit ur oga and still maintain ur position. The whole thing is d man's plan did not work and the best he cud av done is to resign. Now he won't be paid pension as ex deputy govoernor.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
My Oga, I de cool o. Just that these people think Buhari is some emperor

They know he is not an emperor, they are just trying to sell a product that is destined for the dustbin of Nigeria's history.

The expectations from Buhari are an impossibility in a democracy. Buhari's strong man image is a mirage and fairy-tale manufactured by kids of today who heard so much of Tunde Idiagbon's khakistocratic exploit in the failed Buhari regime of 1980s.

Give them just 6 months and the R&B music they are dancing to, will change, then they will dance reggae that'll be played by the Amalgamated Political Iscariots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
thanks jawe. . Heaven will definitely nt fall. . Wen he defected 4rm labour party to pdp and started piloting d affairs of pdp in the state he wsnt impeachd. . I tink d legislators should kinda cumup wit a rule and infringement to bind our representatives cross-carpeting 4rm d party dat gave them there mandates.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
83lagosroad:

I don't seems you reason from behind . Go and see what the law says about deflection to other parties
What does the law says about defection that is not already in d public domain?wen atiku defected to AC what was d judgement of d supreme court concerning his defection?Wen mimiko defected to PDP from labour what did the law said about his defection?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by gateleo(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

is this the negative change you APC were clamouring for? you people should not throw expired nija nation into chaos before its time to
disolve

[size=15pt] With this...Fayose is a GOONER...... Trust me........[/size]
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Sakamarinho07(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2015
segzyj:
Following the submission of the report by the seven-man panel headed by Mr. Olatunji Adeniyan on the allegations leveled against Ondo State Deputy Governor, Ali Olanusi, the State Assembly this morning impeached him.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/27/breaking-ondo-assembly-impeaches-deputy-governor/
nawa oooo,wats d fuse all about.just watchn dough
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by cyrilstober: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Is it constitutional for them to remove him
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Riodiao:

FOR FUVCK SAKE, WHAT ARE KIDS DOING ON NAIRALAND
METHUSELAH,If you don't have any thing meaningful to say,please don't embarrass yourself here.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by richidinho(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:

You are the big JOKER dude

Where in the world would a deputy governor belong to a different party from that of the governor?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by tolexy007(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Mimiko will surely pay for diz.....Akure plpp reject u
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Not suprised
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

disolve
You dis PDP guys are just bunch of Hypocrites, you didn't stop mimiko from engaging in dis unnecessary act,now you want to cry foul wen You already know that mimiko is a goner.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by richidinho(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2015
bigtt76:
So the Ekiti law mkers after initial gara-gara don melt into thin air abi na somepeople jazz de work? grin

Teambig zup

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Billygee2u: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2015
gateleo:

[size=15pt] With this...Fayose is a GOONER...... Trust me........[/size]
whatever happens,is none of my biz,
I am not a politician and I don`t like politics and politicians, I am ANTI-politicians
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by gateleo(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

Where in the world would a deputy governor belong to a different party from that of the governor?

[size=15pt]...And you are a BIGGER JOKER dude....

Sokoto State....... Governor APC deputy PDP

Ogun State .........Governor APC Deputy SDP

Niger State ........ Governor PDP Deputy APC

So what are you saying dude.......... Be a man dude....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Random75: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Mimiko was a saint in his first term but became a satan in his second term
HE IS A DEVILISH MAN! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Billygee2u: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
You dis PDP guys are just bunch of Hypocrites, you didn't stop mimiko from engaging in dis unnecessary act,now you want to cry foul wen You already know that mimiko is a goner.
nothing concern me I am not affiliated to any party,
I am ANTI-politicians
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

Lol,you this pdp guys are now bringing the outside world in dis matter,because it involves your man.In sokoto,rivers,nasarawa, and Ogun,you APC govs and PDP and sdp deputy and yet no impeachment move against them. Mimiko cannot eat his cake and still have it,he impeached his deputy for a crime he himself is still guilty of,he will definitely regret his action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Yari Built Lagos Hotel With N500m, $500,000 Paris Club Funds – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.