Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71397 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Oludeks(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow wonderful I can't believe DAT people are saying all dis tinz. D love of God is wat only can make Nigeria really united. because I only evil and selfish people all around. Dose d love of God make God a caword, no it makes Him d greatest. Learn to b like God and you really become great.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shurlermoz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
I support freedom of association for everybody, it's a fundamental human right but you need to look at the pros and cons when taking that huge step....

1) what are the necessary steps in the actualization of a nation, is it just by calling a press conference and ranting anytime you have a problem with authority.

2) who are the people leading this emancipation fight and what is their antecedents?! Asari Dokubo and his family has a "Beninnoise" passport and all his investments are in Benin republic, He believed so much in Biafra that he had to secure his life in Benin Republic while instigating a fight in Nigeria.

3) Are the necessary things in place to ensure a not too difficult take off of a nation e.g. organised defence force, a good monetary organisation, a good road network system and health care facilities..etc

4) Are the entities forming the new nation in clear of what and what is expected of everybody and see they ready to work for it, (I say this because history has repeatedly shown that Igbos do "sell out"wink

You can't just jump out of your bed and start a nation, it will fail that way.
Let's say GMB is not happy with the move and he goes to war, how many soldiers so Biafra have, how many Navy and Airforce personnel?!
History should be a great teacher on this particular issue, if somebody like Alex Ekuemme, Chinua Achebe, or even the great Ojukwu say they want Biafra I might believe them becos they know what they want and the sacrifice it entails.

The Igbo nation is an embodiment of enterprise, determination and zeal but all this can be put to nought without proper planning.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shurlermoz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ollyfad:
usually i try as much as possible to distant myself frm evry tribal thread on NL kus mst of d tym its jst nt worth it wen u knw dat reality z drastically diff frm wat u c on NL.
for starters..i read chinua achebe's personal acct of d war nd i realised dat if asked to pik again e definitely most probably nt pik war...funny ow nbdy talks abt ojukwu fleeing wen d war ended.
in my opinion d civil war was more personal both ojukwu nd gowon had chances to eida stp d war or reduce d damage bt dey didnt take it nd its d common man dat suffered.
am greatly saddened wen peeps pushing for biafra talk of a paradise like conutry....its rili sad dat we aint learning frm history...d evidences r all around us. d ones calling for d war wont suffer its we dat follow dem dat would.
nobody cn deny dat d idea of biafra is noble kus i personally hate lugard for interrupting a process of mutual integration dat nature already strtd bt den read george orwell's animal farm again..history continues to prove him right.
i hope we dont lt our leaders fool us again by simply providing an imaginary comfort for our ever yearning soul for d ideal world.
SHALOM

1 million like for your post, God bless you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shurlermoz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
any south westerner who supported biafra will get asylum .

free food free housing in biafra free education .

renounce your ethnic hate and support biafra freedom .

and we will let you rent a room on the 52 floor sky crapper green home's .

Hahahaha, it's now a bonanza abi?!
I thought you believed in self survival, why begging for support again?!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by usdam: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Biafra ke. Dem want part 2 be dat

I hope say una get enough space for a record mass burial to come?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2015
shurlermoz:

Hahahaha, it's now a bonanza abi?!
I thought you believed in self survival, why begging for support again?!

i'm not gonna leave pastor shegu behind my friend

i will apply for his permanent residence in united state of biafra .

i don't know what state pastor will prefer there is

alaigbo state ,izon state , efik state etc etc

you can apply for citizen after 10 yes residence with criminal back ground check .

don't smuggle marijuana into biafra or steal made in biafra auto mobile's .
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Tex42(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Is the SE & SS ripe for that call?.

There is still lots of work to do.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lawal28c: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2015
I dont blame doz pipu dat support disintegration of nigeria alone,i also blame doz dat waste deir time 2 reply or tell dem abt d consequences coupled witf diz disintegration dey so much want.somtimz i enta nairaland say make i learn bt i dey discover say na block headed pipu full here.................
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shurlermoz(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Not after what we saw during the just concluded election.stop talking trash.

What did you see during the last elections?
If somebody look you straight in the eyes and called you " born throway" will you still go ahead and vote for the person?!

You guys should realise this is Nigeria, you can't become a leader in this country without the support of all the regions, it's the same Northern region that gave GEJ millions of vote against GMB years before, so should ask yourself what changed?!

Even after the realization of Biafra, anybody body that hopes to lead must have the support of the Igbos, the Urhobos, the Itsekiris, the ibibios, etc
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shurlermoz(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2015
B
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i'm not gonna leave pastor shegu behind my friend

i will apply for his permanent residence in united state of biafra .

i don't know what state pastor will prefer there is

alaigbo state ,izon state , efik state etc etc

you can apply for citizen after 10 yes residence with criminal back ground check .

don't smuggle marijuana into biafra or steal made in biafra auto mobile's .
Thanks,but no thanks.
I will pass abeg.

But you should try comedy sha, you are very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by oluwasegun007(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Dis guy doesn't no d different between GMB & OBJ....
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Rexnegro(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2015
PointB:

The polity is already distablized, before, during, and after the election. The result of the election, if anything, is a confirmation of the fact that we are NOT one. We don't belong together.

Pls who are the "we" and which side started showing the attitude of we don't belong together? if not the sentimental SE and SS...the yorubas are highly educated tribe and they believe in one nigeria tho they can stand successfully on their own if no more nigeria o...the igbos have always been trying to break away , while d SS became sentimental even why their broda wasn't doing well. The northerners voted their trusted broda/uncle/fada, the yoruba followed cos they weren't pleased with Gej way of running tinz...hence they voted him out, the yoruba never attached sentimental during OBJ tenure and that's why he lost on the two occasion in his own PU/ward/village. So don't sound because gej was voted out means someone showed "we don't belong together" ...but in 2011 we belonged together right ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NDPVF(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
shurlermoz:

What did you see during the last elections?
If somebody look you straight in the eyes and called you " born throway" will you still go ahead and vote for the person?!

You guys should realise this is Nigeria, you can't become a leader in this country without the support of all the regions, it's the same Northern region that gave GEJ millions of vote against GMB years before, so should ask yourself what changed?!

Even after the realization of Biafra, anybody body that hopes to lead must have the support of the Igbos, the Urhobos, the Itsekiris, the ibibios, etc
[/s]A** hole.Go to hell with your demonic one Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shurlermoz(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]A** hole.Go to hell with your demonic one Nigeria.

I'm not surprised neither am I disappointed , what else should I expect from the type of brain you carry.....*exhales* thank God for JEGAQUIN!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Billygee2u: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2015
I LOVE YOU ASARI DOKUBO,but I dislike MASOB/BIAFRAN leaders, mostly Uwazurike,
Uwazurike is visionless,toothless buldog,2face man,selfcentered,greed and a big coward who do not know how to grab what he claim to be pursuing,even when there is an opportunity in his side,
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Deshannel(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
yeebos are so dumb they never learn from history

Thr last time you followed a bearded fool you lost 3 million of your worthless people

Following another heavily bearded bastard will lead you to more destruction

Lol

Are you smart? Tribalistic statements like this and people like you is y igbos are better of on their own.
How would u feel if someone just comes up to your face and call your mother Father and generation dumb just becos he has a large % of surporters that think foolishly like him.
I'm sorry but u and any other Yoruba that hates on Igbo people without a valid personal reason but formulated political gibberish are just a bunch of Nincomp00ps. Scared of how brave, smart, industrious and domineering Igbo people are in your supposed land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ImperialYoruba: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2015
That picture of Asari is symbolic. All the paraphernalias of Biafra is in place, including the biabia. grin

In pure terms, a new Ojukwu has emerged, period!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by smsdigito: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is anything wrong on their struggle to claim their home back. Don't be d devil or are u 1??
If you have a brain you will know saints dont do violence despite what, hence if you are supporting violence and i eschew it , tell me between you and i who is should be referred to as the devil? tufia kwa.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by halimat38(f): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2015
ramdris:
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!

he thinks his "ojukwu"he wants to take ojukwu's place
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2015
smsdigito:

If you have a brain you will know saints dont do violence despite what, hence if you are supporting violence and i eschew it , tell me between you and i who is should be referred to as the devil? tufia kwa.

Ignored on purpose
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by mazeltov(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Kingscee:
Like Awolowo who sold his soul to the Hausa/fulanis, and serve them like slave till his death
lolzzzz i don turn to yoruba, grin yu guys are clowns grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by captainbraide: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Point of correction.That flag is not a Biafran flag,but a white flag and that of the Ijaw Youth Congress(IYC). Please don't give false information.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by xtervaganza(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Deshannel:

Are you smart? Tribalistic statements like this and people like you is y igbos are better of on their own.
How would u feel if someone just comes up to your face and call your mother Father and generation dumb just becos he has a large % of surporters that think foolishly like him.
I'm sorry but u and any other Yoruba that hates on Igbo people without a valid personal reason but formulated political gibberish are just a bunch of Nincomp00ps. Scared of how brave, smart, industrious and domineering Igbo people are in your supposed land.
brave? Your zero I'd a runaway coward

Smart? Smart people don't get involved in crime like your people

Industrious? Yes in armed robbery and piracy industry

And domineering? In prisons in every African countries? Lol
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Deshannel(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
brave? Your zero I'd a runaway coward

Smart? Smart people don't get involved in crime like your people

Industrious? Yes in armed robbery and piracy industry

And domineering? In prisons in every African countries? Lol

What is funny? You're just a sad boy.
It hurts u and pains u that u can do nothing about it. Yr opinion does not count becos igbos dont need it. It will keep tormenting u because you are worthless and brainless to realise Igbo's don't need your lazy people to survive. You and your tribe focus your anger on being a better people with sound reasoning, than being angry at what u think of Igbo people.
Barbaric reasoning like yours is what brought about the "xenophobic" attack in SA.
Stop hating on Igbo's and get a better life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Biafrarep(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2015
My God, this is very scary & weirdly interesting. They can't do a civilian coup d grace against GEJ and expect the Biafra people to keep calm & clap for them undecided undecided We certainly can't continue like these, if Nigeria must remain one then we will revisit first republic and have eight semi-autonomous regions I.e SE,SS,SW,NE,NW,NC as well as Lagos and Abuja regions were the respective regions will retain their economic resources and pay royalties to the centre. If push gets to shove, the international community will never want a country of 170 million people and rich in resources to go up in flames with the attendant refugee crises of unparalleled proportions, at worst they will demand for a plebiscite, which based on the dissatisfaction of the constituents of Nigeria will likely lead to a dissolution of the country. Buhari must act fast in doing those things to avert this impending implosion
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Y don't you come out plain?? U could have also claimed IMO. Fool

Ngwa people do not speak like Imorites,Don't ask me why because you will be trashed.Aturu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Obiagu1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
We, the Lower Niger people, are solidly behind you sir.
Carry go Asari Dokubo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ngwa people do not speak like Imorites,Don't ask me why because you will be trashed.Aturu.

Ehm y?? grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
na wa o
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by disumusa: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
una wan sufer like biafra again
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by cheruv: 10:10am On May 19, 2015
Macelliot:

Keep dwelling in lies....
I wish I could give u a copy of the disc...
The Biafran Soldiers blew up the Niger Brigde to stop the Nigeria Army from entering into the Biafran territory....
Did they bombed the bridge with sticks?
Even with the 1st and 2nd world-war(full).
I wish u could have a copy of the disc...
I think you can find it on BBC's database...
how do I get the disk..am in owerri presently
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by LydayBobo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Before the almagamation in 1914 was their something like SE?? Conhead... If you don't know Biafra is older than Nigeria
O ni Agba nle

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.