Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! (423 Views)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Ondo State Deputy governor, Alhaji Ali Olanusi was impeached Monday morning by the members of the state House of Assembly.The motion for his impeachment was moved by the majority leader Ifedayo Akinsoyinu from Ondo West 11 and seconded by Olatunji Dauro from Owo 11‎.In all, 22 of the 26 members of the Assembly supported his impeachment.The Speaker Rt Hon Jumoke Akindele ruled that all government properties in his custody were ordered to be retrieved by the Permanent Secretary of the Deputy governor’s office by all lawful means‎.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-ondo-deputy-governor-impeached/
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by Mogidi: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2015
He deserves to be impeached, let him live on the billions he reportedly got from Tinubu to decamp.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by leshluap(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2015
that bad, sorry bald headed man, finally had is way...... the gods are against him now...he will sure pay for the difficult times he made his people experienced.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by Guruscrew: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2015
fp Loading...
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by dasensible1(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
It is okay if this is about the well being of the Ondo state people, but IF this is just of show of power then I pity the parties involved because it is already in writing and their names are boldly written in the history.
Good luck to Ondo state
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by adeyiga3(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2015
I hear una ooo
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by prettyrosiemua(f): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
just incase.
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Ondo state never had a deputy governor angry he wasn't active at any point.i know what am saying folks . Though I dont think he deserves this but he should have known that his boss is THE BOSS!
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by DaBullIT(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
Fayose dey warm up for bench hehe
Re: Breaking News: Ondo Deputy Governor Impeached! by kelvyn7: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2015
good for them

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Donates His Salary To Underprivileged People / Nigerian Army 'rescues 200 Girls' From Boko Haram Camps / Xenophobia: South African Spits More Fire Against Foreigners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.