Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy (9790 Views)

Name Producers Trading Movie Roles For Sex, Movie Producer Challenges Ozokwor / See What Ebube Nwagbo Wore To The Premiere Of Her Movie, Anniversary In Ghana (P / TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Brugo(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Do you want him to offend your brothers again after defeating GEJ?

We all remember how much Dora was hated cos she took steps against kingpins from her region.

Talk to your brothers.
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Ufranklin92(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:
You voted for GEJ and want Buhari to stop Privacy.

Any way he will stop it.

you are the biggest foool in nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by blackjack21(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Ufranklin92:

otondo
Why now!
It was a joke now.

11:12:37
Mon, Apr 27, 2015
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by ugodean8485(f): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2015
Phew...Nigerians expecting a super hero attitude from GMB.when he begins to rule u will wish GEJ was still in power.. Always insatiable,that is what I see in Nigeria. Nd the condemnation will begin from nairaland apparently it is where all nd sundry in Nigeria is been judged cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Menace2Society(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2015
I will personally set that Alaba market into fire just watch and see undecided
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by cashruler(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
sweatholder:
hmmm this man isnt God ehhh , even God neglect some tins thats why good people still die early.Buhari cant do everything at a glance aba
I go with u grin
sweatholder:
hmmm this man isnt God ehhh , even God neglect some tins thats why good people still die early.Buhari cant do everything at a glance aba
I go with u
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Billygee2u: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
tell babaonechance,he promised to do everything
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Ufranklin92(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
blackjack21:

Why now!
It was a joke now.

11:12:37
Mon, Apr 27, 2015

mine was a joke too
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Acidosis(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2015
tchidi:
undecided undecided

Enyi, we have very important work to do o! You can't leave everything to the president, he's also mortal, you know?

Really?
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:

Any way he will stop it.

You failed to vote in GEJ, and wish to work, live and feed on Niger Delta Oil?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by preetyb(f): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=33156363]

is Buhari president only of those who voted him or for the ENTIRE country
[/quote
Ask them

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Aitee1: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
kekakuz:
impossible
you are asking him to kill our IBO brothers

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Really?

Bia, gerraway! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:

Any way he will stop it.
Buhari can stop Piracy but Privacy I'm not sure.
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Ufranklin92:

He is not a fool; he is making a valid point.These actors collected peanuts from the President to dance Kokoma at his campaign stops and forgot to ask him to fight pirarcy affter nearly six years of being in power.The President spent a lot of money to empower artists but these actors misplaced their priority. They were busy fighting against each other for leadership positions and crumbs instead of partnering with the government for more enduring programs. Buhari is not the President.
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by dammytosh: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Guess you are looking for a way to vent your anger about how pathetic your life is.

I intentionally typed 'Privacy' not 'Piracy' if you don't get the sarcasm in that, I can't help you.

They were dancing Azonto with GEJ and task new Govt to fight it.

Now go back to your cave. e-Diot.
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
ichidodo:
We stand a better chance owning a Ferrari Gallardo and being next door neighbours to Mercedes Driver Lewis Hamilton than Buhari properly handling electronic equipment how much more quitting piracy in Nigeria........We rather see him dressed as The Stig.

TOP GEAR
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by blackjack21(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ufranklin92:

mine was a joke too

grin

Mon, Apr 27, 2015
12:02:57
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Ufranklin92(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:

Guess you are looking for a way to vent your anger about how pathetic your life is.

I intentionally typed 'Privacy' not 'Piracy' if you don't get the sarcasm in that, I can't help you.

They were dancing Azonto with GEJ and task new Govt to fight it.

Now go back to your cave. e-Diot.

Essay writer,smh
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by mashnino(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
What is wrong with Nigerian Movie Producers

Una dey mad??!!

Dyu think anybody can stop piracy or what.. dre is no way you can stop piracy

D only way u can is... Cease all electronic devices from consumers and let dem watch your movie in the cinemas only...

Stop Piracy my ass...How many years Bollywood and Hollywood don dey fight am...where dem don reach?

Because una dey try make small fine fine movies una head wan dey misbehave... Make una wait make d world shift to Nollywood

Na dat tym una go understand piracy..shey una own for here na just for CD..una never see torrent be dat...

Just chill..

Stop piracy...mtcheeew..nonsense..like say president no get other issues to attend to...
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by AishyWemsy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:
You voted for GEJ and want Buhari to stop Privacy. grin grin grin

Any way he will stop it.

So what did GEJ did that warranted the Alanta Dance you guys were dancing with all the endorsements.

u just said my mind. my thought before i opened the thread. yeye ppl
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Cadamlk: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
This ridiculous!! You guys really need help from a man most of you did not support during election?You have lost your honour already.
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by arsenal33: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
he should have told GEJ nah! no be im dem support?
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
tchidi:

Bia, gerraway! tongue tongue tongue
sad sad
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Foolish talk, y didnt they tell gej 2 fight it? Some of these nollyhood stars have no purpose n direction walahi. They blindly supporter gej 4 6 years yet he cudnt tackle their biggest threat. No wonder most of their films re shallow.
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by oluwasegun007(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:
You voted for GEJ and want Buhari to stop Privacy. grin grin grin

Any way he will stop it.

So what did GEJ did that warranted the Alanta Dance you guys were dancing with all the endorsements.
No mind dem...dem no dey shame
Dem collect jona money, vote 4 him now dey're asking BaBa to perform magic
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by sikaxchange: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
nollywood keeps soaring higher and higher
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by selfmade22: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
if we stop piracy, then we start "trekking" for president -elect....Mr. ibu please i want us to make a movie called "trekking for president-elect..." by the time 20 million graduates start trekking from okpuala to abuja, buhari , no be here oo grin
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by billyG(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Make he stop wetin?piracy una nono Rd 2 alaba mkt?abeg Buhari relax & drink yur kunu in peace make una do #TREK4BUHARI 1st(Lagos 2 Kano)!
Re: Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy by Buike8: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
stop thinking like an old ewe.So because he didn't vote for buhari he is not entitled to make demands on the president as a Nigerian.This shows d type of ignorant citizens did country harbours.Let me educate u, as long as he is d country's president,he is responsible for every citizen irrespective of whether they voted him in or not.If dats not d case,in developed countries whr govt provides welfare facilities for its citizens, according 2 ur thinking,he shud tend to only dose that voted him in ,but apparently dats not d case.They called buhari the president of Nigeria not the president of his voters.Pls let's stop making decisions or conclusions in dis country based on sentiments.This has been d main cause of our downfall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Naira Marley Phone Number, E-mail Address And Home Address / Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F / See Photos Of Crazy Couple Having Sex In Public As Crowd Watch In Excitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.