Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters (43924 Views)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by RoyalRoy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2015

These pictures of dead boko haram boys though.......

It makes me wonder what kind of bullet the Nigerian Army and its Allies use!!!

The bullets seem to always tear their cloths and trousers......and sometimes it "raises their tops to their chest" before they die!!!

Lol

What an observation!!!!!

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Rick9(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sometimes I dey wonder weda dis guys dey baf sef
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by femi4: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=25]Did anyone see that BH's dick[/size]lipsrsealed
O ti like oko ju
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by jaymantin(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
Shei na d only thing wey u see be dat?
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Teeboy22(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
shakazuldadon:
nice

KILL EM ALL, KILL EM ALL

i thought i would be able to see thatsatanic jihadist called Shekau from up here but i cant.

i pray GMB gets him after may 29, and his body left in the desert for vultures to peck out his eyes, his body roasting in the desert heat..

Then i will be happy.

u made me remember
HIT EM UP by Amaru.......

#westside

#Tupac
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by femi4: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30] shoro niyen[/size]
Otito koro......Ki loju e wa debe
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by femi4: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30]sho lepon[/size]
Se o feri ni?.....Se body e yi le contain e sha
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by jaymantin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30]and wetin consign u o undecided[/size]
Just asking...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by klax(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cholls:
my brother it is bad to use the word nice in this kind of thing.

They are your brothers you know grin

I guess you should be noted and trail by security operative because I don't get what you mean by above statement so when your God forsaken Almanjiri brothers fell over 13,000 Nigeria and started shouting
f u c k i n g Allah Akbar where we're you

To kill them is even soft word to use *to Erase them completely with their roots* is far more better language. To hell with boko haram and whoever sympathise with them.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30]sho lepon[/size]
ur siggy and the way u chat
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
iyama lipsrsealed

Filthy things of bh
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by toshmann(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Waste the modafokas

By the way, why is everyone talking about "THE D1CK"? @ vheMa
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Mbediogu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
shakazuldadon:

He who lives by the sword should die by the gun..... unfortunately Shekau has gone to hide in langley. angry angry

Brothers dont kill each other. They were the first to ruffle us. But for sake of argument, who are our brothers? Those who do what our father (read country) wants. It is not those after our blood.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Richiez(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
They look skinny, are they really the fighters they claim
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by LockDown69(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
are you h0rny? #Justasking grin
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by faith551(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dirty things, let them burn!!!
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by sikaxchange: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
God has fought for us
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by femi4: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30]look at thisone,grin u sabi @all [/size]
The ball dey your court
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Cholls(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
klax:

I guess you should be noted and trail by security operative because I don't get what you mean by above statement so when your God forsaken Almanjiri brothers fell over 13,000 Nigeria and started shouting
f u c k i n g Allah Akbar where we're you

To kill them is even soft word to use *to Erase them completely with their roots* is far more better language. To hell with boko haram and whoever sympathise with them.
my brother no need to stress yourself my address is Zubo maitama avenue abuja.

Kilagbe kileju...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by LockDown69(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30]no mannerssad[/size]
Kpele, no offense
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by chrisdera: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cholls:
my brother it is bad to use the word nice in this kind of thing.

They are your brothers you know grin

What do you mean by they are our brother?

it seems that you are part of BH abi, u are having pity on them while they were busy causing havoc in the country and killing innocent citizens abi?

#ThinkTwice
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Emteebee(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
jogojogo:

Meaning?
Relax, I just came up with that saying because of what she said.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters by Emteebee(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
itumoundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki / Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / APC Names Elected Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.